Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 11 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Kirin smiled fondly at her. She'd been with her husband a good part of her career, but she had to admit she had an irreplacable little part of her heart that would always be for Junko.

She hugged Junko tight against her. "You can come if you like!" she insisted. "I'd fight all the harder knowing I had you watching my back. I don't make a lot of enemies as a helpful milf, I know, but still nice...." She nuzzled and kiss her neck fondly. "Of course, bedroom teamwork is far more interesting to me too. Much rather be your bodypillow."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 am

Junko cooed as Kirin payed attention to her with pleasant kisses, returning the favor when she was able to. "Well I know it's not the same where everyone was gunning for you, but you're still the champ right? So you need all the help you can get, keeping that title!" She grinned. She sighed and wrapped a leg around Kirin and snuggled into the plump girl. "I agree, Rosie-chan. Both suit me a little better." She sighed contentedly. "I am still looking forward to that kind of wrestling..." She grinned at the thought of sexually dominating young girls the way Rosie physically dominated them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 am

Kirin giggled, playfully taking Junko's wrists and pretending to grapple back and forth, even if she did all the pushing and pulling. "Like you could handle the kind of crap I do," Kirin laughed teasingly. "The mighty Junko! Pusher of pencils! Bender of rules! Nemesis of contract negotiations!" she used the opening of her arms to kiss her lips.

"I'm sure you'll teach those little ones a thing or two. Make my job all the easier, that way." She sighed heavily as she cuddled back against her. "This feels so good," she said very quietly as she draped her arm over Junko's shoulder

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:26 am

"Rosie-chaaan!~<3" Junko squealed as she was 'womanhandled' by the bigger milf. "Maybe I am all those things, but I'm still tha champ where it counts!" She said, deftly slidingher knee between Kirin's thighs and pressing her knee into her sex. She winked at Kirin and pressed intot he kiss. "You know it!" She purred as she hugged Kirin tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 am

"Mmmhmmm!" Kirin sighed. "Still undisputed after all these years..." She nuzzled at her neck. "and always glad to learn a new trick from the master."

She yawned cutely at her shoulder. "I swear I'm young as ever," she giggled despite it. "Just... pardon if I nod off, Juno-chan. I'm not... quite built for late night parties anymore..." Her eyes drooped now and then, but she still held Junko just as tight in her warm, naked embrace, cooing all the same against her knee.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am

Junko yawned when Kirin did. She let her hand slide down and slowly massage Kirin's pussy. "Just sleep then dear. This will relax you right to dreamland." She cooed and shut her eyes as she nestled into her friend and lover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 am

"Mm... hm..." Kirin sighed, eyes falling shut. She reached her own hand down to massage Junko's pussy in return. "I'd take this over a glass of warm milk any night..."

She had a thought in her dreamy little mind, pulling the sightless Junko's face into her bosom and arcing her nipple with her resting arm, letting her nipple leak a bit of milk into her mouth as she lazily stroked.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11