Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 am

Kirin had to smile, the idea flattering and tempting. "Maybe... to celebrate old times. Young times? Whatever, let's just celebrate!" She smacked her on the back. "My treat too. Drink and eat much as you want, because I know I will." She paused and gave her a wary look. "Well... are you still... like YOU are when you're drunk?" she said suspiciously.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 am

Junko took a few steps away from Kirin, making sure to wiggle her butt teasingly a bit. Just being around her old friend seemed to make the years melt away, she felt like she was about 20 years younger, her energy returning. "That's right you'll pay." She said slyly. "I'm not the one making title money." She laughed. Kirin had definitely put in her share of wrok, the woman was a physical beast even in her prime and even though her stremngth was natural, she had a mean workout regiment that made her a practical juggernaut. Despite that, Junko was the one who spent long nights sorting out contracts, schmoozing other agents, writing up deals and still going out to put a show of her own during match time. She wasn't sure if Kirin ever knew just how hard she really worked and most of it was for Kirin's sake. But being the wrestler, Kirin was the one who took home the good purse while Junko was stuck making salary. It was great to rub it in Kirin's face once in a while when she had down time between matches and Junko was still on the payroll but over all it was Kirin who made out like a bandit when the total some was compared. It was never something that Junko brought up though and she was never jealopus of Kirin. She loved her job, especially when it came to Kirin and would probably have done it for free. Good natured ribbing was no problem though and so she went on with the tease.

She then grinned a cat like expression on her face. "You'll just have to find out." She said coyly. "Is Rosie-chaaan looking for some lovin?" She teased. "I'll be sure and have enough for both of us then~<3"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:37 am

Kirin chuckled and shook her head. "Fine, fine. I was going to work out, if you wanted to join me... or it might just be late enough to paint the town a little, she said, grinning impishly. That sake won't drink itself, and I think there's a dance floor with our name on it. And those pretty young things waiting for a pair of milfs to swoop in on them won't see us coming... unless we happen to cum on their faces, of course," she giggled, glad to let her perversion out so childishly in such an adult place.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 am

Junko winked at Kirin. Never too early to pain the town." She said. She had always been a partier but in the years that passed, especially after the divorce and the twins grew up, she turned to partying a little more, drinking especially. She wasn't an alcoholic, but she might have become one if not for the support of her kids and her decision to take up training and exercize.

She shivered at Kirin's words. The steamy image of the two milfs dominating another pair of beauties together almost made her wet right then and there. "Yeah..." she said tugging on Kirin's arm. "Let's go do that..." She said practically wiping the drool off of her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 am

Kirin laughed and grabbed the locker to stop her. "Stop! I need to get clothes on first!" she objected, grabbing her clothes and getting her sweatpants back, but deciding against it. She thought briefly, then saw what she was wearing. She'd pull on her sweats and tank top, smiling a bit embarrassed as she pulled them on. "Err... All I've got with me right now... but we could buzz by my place if you don't mind. I've got something a little more appropriate back in my room."

Once she yanked the clothes on, she'd head out to her place with her in tow. "So... too busy to have any action yourself lately?" she asked, knowing she was essentially the same, outside the league. Dating just hadn't been big on her agenda, as much as her career and girls.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 am

Junko stpped and let go, turning back and looking Kirin up and down and whistling. "Excuses excuses." She said teasing. She would let Krin put her clothes back on and follow her to her house.

"I haven't had much action really." She said with a sigh. "Even with the twins barely at home I've been keeping myself busy. Been taking some freelance marketing gigs here and there to try and make myself feel like I'm still a professional business woman. Been helping out the local wrestlign leagues with promotion too but that's more so i keep in touch with the industry. surpisingly enough I haven't found too much time to go partying and never had a gal pal to go do it with. It's hardly fun going by yourself, then you just look like you're out trolling for booty." She said with a chucjkle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 am

"Nothing wrong with that really," Kirin smiled, reaching her place quickly and unlocking the door. She'd step in, looking around and a bit disappointed that the girls were somewhere to meet "Auntie Diao" again, but all the better to go out quickly with. She'd slip back out of her clothes as she went to her wardrobe, opening it up and skimming through her clothes. "How is it I keep undressing in front of you," she sighed, round butt wiggling as she watched the clothes, slowly realizing she was doing it and deciding to stick it out and wiggle it a bit more on purpose.

Kirin would giggle. "Still... think of the immature little minds we'd blow if we went out in just our undies," she grinned as she grabbed her dress.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 am

"I'm not going to complain." Junko said, winking at Kirin and oggling her plump yet gorgeous form. "Meyb by the end of the night I might return the favor... if you can manage to get enough sake in me." She grinned and reached out and gave Kirin's wiggling butt a good slap followed by a coy meow.

"I think that the men and the women wouldn't know what to do with two hot gals like us prowling around in just their skivvies. "

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

"I don't have to get it you, you'll put it in yourself unless I handcuff you to a chair. Ooooh!" She bounced a bit when she was swatting, letting out a little mewl herself as her bum wobbled.

"That's why you can't leave it up to them," she insisted. "Don't have to be a hunter or anything, but they seem to like confidence." She got out a dress that would have likely been better looking if she was slimmer, but her girth made her able to wear less revealing attire than a normal woman might. The straps were thin over her shoulders, a deep magenta that went up near her armpits, but arced nicely to bear some cleavage.

"So you keep saying..." Kirin led on. "So... what exactly are you looking for, a man or a woman?" She raised her eyebrow. "Did Hajime leave you that... messed up?" she asked sensitively.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 am

Once again Junko smiled coyly at Kirin's response, as if the plumper milf was giving away one of Junko's precious secrets. She whistled when Kirin put the dress on. "Fabulous!" She squealed like a uyoung school girl watching a friend try on clothes. "We're gonna knock em dead." Junko turned her head at Kirin's question. "Yeah wel.. I'll take a soft and supple woman over some loser man that doesn't know how to please a woman." Her tone was a little harsh, but not directed at Kirin. Despite the length of time that had passed the wounds were sometimes still fresh. "I know what I'm getting with a woman... men on the other hand...if they want a piece of this hot moma, they're gonna have to work for it." She then looked back at Kirin with a sly grin. "Messed up... says the woman who runs around in tights beating up girls half her age. Don't think I don't notice you go after those cute little tiny ones mostly." She then pressed herself against Kirin's back and groped her busty chest, nuzzling Kirin's neck. "Is Rosie-chaaaan looking to deflower all those little beauties herself~<3?" She purred before releasing Kirin and stepping away, mischieviously putting her pinky to her lips and smiling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next