Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 7 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by luffy316 Tue May 24, 2011 11:24 am

Mina nodded, looking casually at the clouds. “Yep. AC was broken too. Hot, steamy traffic…”

She smiled brightly and did a simple bow to Hitachiyama. After her did his, Akashi made sure to push her down a bit more. “Ah-ah-ah, I get it!” Mina would lean further forward, contorting until her hair threatened to touch the ground. “Thank you for having me, Hitachi-san. Though I am glad to see I’️m not the only one who calls her Kashi-chan,” she said, grinning as she rose (assuming Akashi allowed her to rise).

“But Kashi tells me lots about you. I’️m glad she can trust someone like that.” She kept up a genuinely warm smile before coughing a little. “So um… she gave me a rundown, but any last minute warnings on what I’️m up against here?”

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 7 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by Tatyina Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Akashi let up on Mina when the bowing session was over with. Hitachiyama smiled at Akashi. "It's nice to meet you. Kashi-chan tells me all about you and yeah, we've been calling her that most of our lives. At least as long as I've known her." Hitachiyama nodded at Mina. "Well, we've always been close. It's because of our age. Onii-san was like a father even when dad was still around and the twins were already almost young men by the time Kashi-chan was born. He then lowered his head slightly. "I... guess my protective ways are partly responsible for how Akashi turned out so I should embrace what she's become with all my heart. It seems." He said thoughtfully as he looked up. "That maybe all of the over protectiveness was a good thing after all.' He said as he nodded to Mina.

Akashi hugged Hitachiyama again, nuzzling her head into his big chest. "Arigatou gozaimasu onii-san." She said before looking at Min and grabbing her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze before flashing her a smile.

Hitachiyama then looked over Mina thoughtfully. "I don't know for sure." He said. 'Honestly, they don't really know what's coming. They still think this is a chance to celebrate Akashi's championship. Just... be as polite as possible even if they get a little out of hand don't let them goad you into being impolite. It will be tough but I'll do my best to try and keep them from completely attacking you." He then paused. 'It will be quite a test of your commitment to Kashi-chan, though I'm sorry it has to be like this."

Akashi sighed as well. "Yeah..." She said. "Every day is a test to my commitment to my family!" She blurted out and wrinkled her nose. "Let's just get this over with. They can disown me for all I care, Father would be proud."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 25, 2011 7:43 am

Mina folded her arms. "Control... right...." she mused. She was always on the loud and outspoken side, inarguably, but if that was the way to get on their good side, she could take it. She wouldn't let herself be a pushover, but polite she could pull.
"Aright," she said with a confident nod. "If that's what it'll take, I'll unlock my true power. I will be polite 112%!!" She clenched her fist in proud determination. She broke her pose after a few seconds to address Hitachiyama. "I'm one of the few people in the world who can actually give 110%, you know. I've only had to push it to 112 twice before in my entire life. But I'll put all that towards pleasing Kashi's family, I promise," she said, squeezing Akashi's hand. "So don't worry about me, sumo-hime. I can take care of myself, you just focus on winning this family dinner!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 am

Hitachiyama smiled at Mina's display. "Excellent! That's the kind of spirit that deserves the attention of Akashi!" She said making a fist back. He then winked at Akashi who smiled. As he turned around eh looked back. "I'll try and calm them down." Hitachiyama then darted off, surprisingly quick for a larger fellow.

Akashi then looked at Mina and grinned. "Babe, I was never ever worried about you." She said and leaned in and Kissed Mina. She then took her hand and strode into the house. There was murmuring coming from the kitchen and Akashi guided Mina down a long hallway to an open room where everyone was sitting. As soon as they entered the room, everyone went silent and looked up at the two. It looked as though they were already eating. Akashi winced. and then bowed deeply.

Sorry everyone. The traffic was really bad for some reason, eheh." The table was situated so it looked like it sat 8 people. At one end was a small Japanese woman who looked meek but also looked like she had weathered a tough life. There were two empty pillows next to her left side. And a third pillow on her left occupied by Hitachiyama. On her right sat Kajinosuke and the twins, Umegatani and Toutarou. The opposite end of her was another pillow with plates set out but no food on them.

Akashi's mom looked up and gazed into Akashi's eyes for a long silent moment before sparing a single glance over at Mina. She then tilted her head. "It's fine dear." She said with a smile. "You can come see your family anytime you want to so there's no sense in being early, right? When was the last time you visited? I know that you've been very busy with your career. It's so demanding that you couldn't spare a few minutes out of your busy day to come visit your mother, right?"

Akashi turned her head. "I called yesterday." She muttered.

"Akashi!" Kajinosuke barked. "Don't be disrespectful to your mother. She worked hard cooking all of this just for you, at least pretend like you care and show up on time."

Akashi turned her head. "Sorry, Onii-san." She then lifted her head up. "B-but! We weren't that late! You didn't have to start without us! Ume-chan and Toutarou-chan probably ate all the Narutos already!"

"Yo, Sis!" They both said and each grabbed a swirly looking thing out of a pot of soup.

Akashi bowed politely to them and was then addressed by her mother again.

"It's alright, dear." She said waving her hand dismissively. "Why don't you introduce us to your friend. I'm sure she doesn't want to stand here and listen to us banter about like this."

"She's not my friend!" Akashi snapped, wrinkling her nose. "She's my girlfriend!" Akashi turned and grabbed Mina's hand and squeezed it and lifted it up. "This is Mina Oates and I love her!" The words came out of her mouth almost spitefully but clearly with passion.

"Yo, Oates-san." The twins said simultaneously.

"You can call her Mina-chan, doofuses." Akashi was clearly defensive with the subject.

"Akashi!" Kajinosuke barked. "Your attitude is unwelcome here! Now sit down and quit being so rude to your family! Honestly, I think that wrestling league your in is starting to corrupt you."

Akashi nodded and knelt down, bringing Mina with her. "Sorry, Onii-san." She said meekly. "Mina." She said turning and looking at Mina. "My mother, Tanikaze Hanako-san. My youngest brother, Tanikaze Hitachiyama-san. My second youngest brothers, Tachikaze Umegatani-san and Tanikaze
Toutarou-san. And my eldest brother, Tanikaze Kajinosue-san."

Hanako smiled. "She seems nice dear. You always did take your own path. Clearly you didn't want to follow in the Tanikaze traditions. I certainly was lucky to have four splendid boys to be able to pass down the line."

"I'm a girl mom! You don't think I wanted to be a sumo. I wanted it more than anything! It's not my fault they have some dumb guys only thing."

Akashi began to angrily pile food onto Mina's plate. She then set it down in front of her, giving her a huge amount. She then looked at Mina and grinned and spoke almost through her teeth. "Don't worry, around here if you aren't quick enough to get what you want, you'll end up starving."

"Akahi!" Kajinosuke barked. "Don't make us out to be gluttons in front of a guest!"

Akashi lowered her head and scooped a small bit of food on her plate. "Sorry Onii-san."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 29, 2011 8:54 pm

"Ah! It's fine," Mina said. She bit her tongue a bit at the mother's scolding "Banter's actually a good sign that there's strong feelings between a family, as I understand it," she excused. Mina had actually made quick note of the empty plate. She did the math and quickly piece it together, the way Akashi talked so proudly about her father. She wouldn't pursue the topic lightly, but at the same time expected they'd be oddly proud to discuss it. She tucked it into her mind's pocket for now.

She followed Akashi and was introduced, looking to everyone and nodding, then gave a nice low bow as as she could without risking putting her hair in someone's plate. "It's an honor to meet you all. Akashi's spoken so highly of you all, and it's a pleasure to see she did not exaggerate."

She let Akashi serve her, using her withheld energy in her speaking to do more mental math on the food. "With all due respect, Kaji-san..." she said smiling (crap, she'd already forgotten the second half of his name!). "I was just thinking that Kashi-chan did a good job in picking out my appetizer plate. I like a company that can keep up my eating habits." She did savor the smell and couldn't quite keep from licking her lips at the big plate. "I'm sorry, is it ok if I start eating? I wouldn't want to fall behind on the meal any more than we already have."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Akashi's mom merely smiled at Mina quickly before turning her gaze away from her and back to her plate where she took a few bites from her plte.

"Kajinosuke-san." He said and then glared at Akashi who looked away and looked at Mina, brightening up a bit. "Yes, please eat!" She said and pressed her hands together. "itadakimasu!" She said and began to eat herself.

While they were eating, Akashi's mother lifted her head and looked at Akashi. "So how long have the two of you been going out? I assume not very long since you would have told me if you have been dating someone, wouldn't you?"

Akashi's face fell and then she quickly looked to Hitachiyama who shook his head quickly. Akashi sighed and her face deepened as a look of shame washed over her. "I..." She began. "We've been going out for a while now. Actually, we live together."

Kajinosuke's eyes widened. "What!? When were you planning on telling us?!

"Onii-san! Akashi protested "This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you! You would think it was unacceptable!"

"It is!" Kajinosuke barked back roughly, causing Akashi to shrink in her chair. "I'm not ashamed of Mina, or the life I chose to lead." She muttered.

"Of course not and you probably don't care how your decisions reflect upon the whole family. Just because you've lost all sense of shame doesn't mean the rest of the family doesn't feel it! Mother has been feeling ill lately, are you trying to send her off to Father as soon as you can!"

Akashi's eyes widened and she slammed her chopsticks into the table. Her face quivered and she looked at her mother and then around the room. "I can't believe you..." She muttered. "No, I can... but..." Akashi lifted up her head. "Don't say things like that in front of Mina-chan! If you feel so strongly about it, say it to me in private, not in front of mother or anyone else!"

Akashi's mother looked at Akashi and smiled. "Don't let him get to you, it's just a little cold. I'll be fine. I gave birth to all of you. It would take a little more than an illness or a little bit of dishonor to put me down. You have nothing to worry about, dear."

Akashi grit her teeth and clutched the edge of the table tightly. "The only dishonor is the way you're treating Mina! You don't even know her!" Akashi stood up. "I need some fresh air." She said suddenly and spun on her heels to storm out from the table.

Hitachiyama would lean in and whisper to Mina. "It's ok, she'll be back. Akashi's pretty clever so take advantage of what she's doing for you right now." He said with encouragement.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 am

Mina fought a flush from her cheeks at the dying mother shot, seeming especially cheap for one of her own. She felt she'd have to say something if Akashi didn't. "Use it?" she thought, thinking as she took a few bites of food.

After she felt like Akashi had truly left, she cleared her throat and slid back from the table a bit, just enough to bow again. "I'm sorry, everyone," she said, though didn't let herself sound too solemn. "I didn't mean to get her so riled up. You see, Akashi's grown very protective of me. She's so strong herself she seems to forget I'm no weakling myself." She'd slip her seat back in closer to take her chopsticks back to her food.

"She's a wild one, but you don't exactly get to be the best by being all lazy and shy, ya know? I'm sure you know from all your time around all this sumo, Hanako-san," she said with a smile.

Mina silently thanked that she was an only child. There was a lot to handle in this family, not necessarily bad but just a lot of it. There was even what seemed to be a power play of some kind with Hanako and Kajinosuke, if she read that right. However, Akashi always pushed Hanako as the boss, and Kajinosuke seemed to act in her behalf, so if she could appeal to her then she'd have the majority by default. Even if it was sort of 5 against one now.

"It's a shame going 113% would kill me," she thought.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

For the first time since the meal began, the two twins spoke up. "Kashi-chan's been like that for a while." Umegatani said. "Since she's been a teenager I think." Toutarou added. "I wonder why...' Hitachuiyama said before a glare from JKajjinosuke put him back in his place.

"A wild one?" Hanako said tilting her head curiously at Mina. "Akashi has always been such a good girl." She added.

"Her attitude stinks." Kajinosuke interrupted. She has no respect for authority or this household but Mother is right. Despite how she acts behind closed doors, I've never known her to be very wild. Just what are you getting at?" Kajinosuke asked sternly.

Meanwhile, Akashi had gone out to the backyard. There were sumo equipment everywhere. Duummies and dohyou. The place was run like a sumo stable and a family house. Akashi was at one of the dummies and punching it as hard as she could with her fist, over and over again, shouting as loud as she could. She was so angry she couldn't even contain herself but through clenched teeth, she snorted hotly. "GAH!" She screamed finally. She spun on her heels. "I can't leave Mina-chan with THOSE people!" She said as she turned to storm back in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am

"Well just a week ago, when I first brought a car, first thing we did was have sex in the back seat. Didn't drive it since so I think she forgot it did other stuff. She also got her clit pierced so she could fuck me better, which helped me with my fear of dicks (company excluded). The girl has a libido that's made my ass feel like a jackhammer went at it, and my pussy feel like silly putty before. I got an old halloween costume she likes me to use on special occasions to pretend I'm a horny succubus here to steal her princess virginhood... oh, excuse me. Virginity, I meant..."

It crossed her mind, anyway, but Mina managed to bite back that degree of sass. She nipped at her food a bit more and took a drink of tea, keeping quite cool. It was a trick she liked to do sometimes, because not getting angry with people sometimes was more rewarding than losing it on them. It was great passive-aggressive revenge.

She bowed a bit humbly. "I'm sorry, I misunderstood you, Kajinosuke. I'm uneducated in sumo, so I wasn't considering that a tame style could be so effective." ("Zing!" she thought)
"But if it is, it's not Akashi's way. She's a wonderful girl and very loving and sweet. I wouldn't be able to go out with her if she was a dishonorable or overly rude person. But right now, I don't see her as the type on the deck, moping or reflecting, or in the bathroom crying. If she's not beating herself up, she's likely beating on something else.
"I don't know how much you've seen of her work in the last year or so, but it shows that... I don't know if wild's the right word, but really passionate flair's in everything she does. She's done some impressive things, even if I've had to bandage her up from them afterward. There was a rampaging streetfighter in the league, who at one time went undefeated for ages, to the point where the league owners were threatening to kick her out for her viciousness."
Mina took her time taking a bite of rice and more tea. "Kashi-chan fought her to the point of injuring herself. Twice. She still didn't quit, not until the third time when she beat her fair and square."
Mina took another sip, but it was to clear her throat. She felt herself getting excited about all the talk, her fangirl coming out. She decided to leave out the part where Akashi fought an armored woman in a barbed wire cage, not sure if the sumo family would find that too barbaric.

"And in a tournament, Akashi faced this older fighter Kirin. She'd been wrestling for decades and knew the game inside and out. She bet all or nothing on one big dynamic move that managed to split open an old wound. When Kirin got back up, she stuck by her word and gave her the match. Kashi being Kashi an' all, she fought her again, beating her with classic sumo against the bigger pro. Know it made Kashi's day to be able to beat an old rival, win the title of best fighter in the league, AND do it all with a sumo maneuver even I recognized! She's like a walking poster for sumo, honor, and beauty all compiled into a woman who loves her life, her family, and her sport so visibly it's like a big ol' aura of sumo pride!"

Mina blinked for a moment, realizing how caught up she'd got. She hadn't been yelling, just gone on a shortish rant. She was surprised to find her hands had been flailing in emphasis at points, and she was standing up at full height as well. She blinked again, looked down, and dropped to her knees at the table again, taking another bite of her food. She only managed to blush a tiny bit on her cheeks. "Your noodles are really very tasty, Hanako-san," she said back at a normal tone. "Did you do something special to prepare them?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 am

Kajinosuke and the others listened carefully to Mina's words. A slow boil was on the eldest Sumo's face while Hanako merely kept a polite smile on her face. The twins mostly continued to eat and Hitachiyama nodded as Mina went off. When they were finished, Akashi came back in. She had a little bit of a bandage wrapped around her hand and looked around as everyone turned and looked at her.

"S-sorry everyone." She said and bowed deeply. She then sat next to Mina and looked at her with apologetic eyes before poking at her food with chopsticks.

Hanako then perked. up. "It sounds like Akashi is very busy wrestling." She said. "That's certainly good. I've only seen a few of her matches though." She then looked at Akashi. "Why is that, Akashi?" She said. Akashi grimaced. "Um..." Maybe because in half of them I fuck other girls? She thought. "

"So!" She said suddenly and wrapped an arm around Mina. "What do you think?" She said and grinned. "She's like the best person ever right? And my decisions are totally validated and not dishonoring the family at all, right?"

The room was silent for a long moment before Hanako looked up and smiled. "She certainly suits you, Akashi." She said. Akashi grimaced at her mother's words. You know what, I'll take it!

As Kajinosuke was about to speak, Akashi cleared her throat. "Good!" She said. "Then you'll be happy when I brign her over right? Like all the time? alllll the time." Akashi grinned and Kajinosue gritted his teeth. Akashi turned her head. "Mina's energy will certainly help to liven you up, right mother? I'd hate to have you relapsing since you've been so sick." She said glancing at Kajinosuke who finally slammed his fist into the table.

"Akashi!" He bellowed. "Frankly I think she's having a bad influence on you. Outright defiance? You need to grow up and stop acting like a child. You're a woman now and you should find a man and settle down. It's time for you to start thinking about a family. You've had your fun in your little league but enough is enough!"

Akashi slammed her palms into table and pushed up. "It's my life, Onii-san! You're not my father!"

There was an audible gasp from the room as Akashi's face was hardened with determination and Kajinosuke looked angry.

"It's a shame. If you would listen to me then you wouldn't be where you are now."

Akashi slammed her fist into the table. "THAT'S RIGHT! I WOULDN'T BE WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW! HAPPY, IN LOVE, A CHAMPION! II've got the whole world in my hands and I did it cause I didn't listen to old fogey's like YOU!" She then turned and pointed at the plate. "That's stupid! He's not coming back. He doesn't need to eat! Stop holding onto the past! That's how father lived! Respect and honor it but don't be anchored down by it! I visit father's grave every weekend! How about the rest of you?! Never see you guys there!"

Akashi spun around and stomped off. "C'mon, Mina. It would be better to reintroduce you in private. Obviously as a group you are just going to pick at me until i break down." Akashi clenched her fists tightly. "Hope you're happy." She then sneered at Kajinosuke. "Your technique sucks, by the way." She said and turned to run out the front of the house.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next