by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 6 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by luffy316 Wed May 04, 2011 11:03 am

"Hooray for titty-christmas," Mina chuckled, patting the top of her wound up breasts. She turned around to her closet, considering her options again and giving Akashi a view of her thonged bottom. "Ok!" she decided. She grabbed a kimono from the closet, a violet one she'd picked up some time recently, longer than her usual fair one. She wrapped it up and slid into a pair of sandals, but let her breasts remain at the mercy of her bra rather than tape.

"It's cool and all, I just don't go out much as I used to. And walking and running's fun too. But with speed a factor, trusty ward, we can't bother with much more fun. Otherwise panties start coming off again." She scooped up the keys and jerked her head at the door. "Ready to go make mama proud?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 6 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by Tatyina Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 am

Akashi took advantage of Mina's thonged ass and ogled it as much as she was able to. She then let out a sigh as Mina grabbed the keys and followed her out, locking up and following Mina to the car.She slumped into the passenger seat and let out a sigh. "nnnnnn..." She groaned as she closed her eyes. "My heart is still pounding. Crap, I just hope this goes well. " She then paused. "Huh... I wonder what she's making..." She said suddenly. "I just realized that I'm starving!" She then looked at Mina. "Don't be nervous ok? It's no big deal really." She said with a smile. Maybe she was talking to herself?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 11, 2011 8:28 am

Mina sighed as she started up the car, wishing Akashi would manage to calm down. "You need something to distract you," she advised. She'd take Akashi by the chin and kiss her softly on the lips, lingering there. "Remember I'm here," she said, her lips only parting a fraction of an inch from hers to speak. "I'm always in arm's reach and there for you."

She smiled softly, resting a hand on the wheel. "Also, that wasn't the distraction." She stomped on the gas and shot out onto the road, penetrating between a pair of cars with probably a few yards less space between her and either of them than preferred, and racing out with the engine of her little red Toyota roaring in an attempt to keep up with her pressure. She sped for the first 30 seconds, sharply turning at roller coaster's pace before slowing back to normal speed limit.

"WOO! Haven't driven in years! Thank YOU, Mario Kart!" she laughed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 am

"I guess..." Akashi muttered and eagerly returned the kiss to Mina. She then leaned back and huffed. "I know." She said. "The whole reason we're going is cause of that. It's just.." She then looked down. "I've had to hide a part of my life because of how traditional we are and .. well a whole lot of other reasons. I just feel like I'm being forced into exposing myself and it's nerve wracking.

Akashi's eyes widened as she was thrown back by Mina's sudden acceleration. "WHaaaa!" She exclaimed and her eyes widened as she watched Mina swerve around. Once they were back to cruising, Akashi patted her chest and huffed. 'Geeze." She said with a grin. "I haven't been in a car with someone who was so reckless since..." Akashi lifted her head. She could recall an incident when her and her rival Sarah Gatt had tried to drive on her motorcycle while completely plastered off their asses. It hadn't ended well but thankful she hadn't gotten too seriously injured. She groaned at the thought of telling Mina about that, though she had told her about most of the rest of the night. With a tattoo and a pussy piercing to show for it, it wasn't something she could really hide though she had no intention of leaving things like that from her lover. Still, there was no reason to worry the girl so she just smiled. "Huh... Well I guess a really long time, if ever." She said and looked around.

Akashi then looked at Mina. "That was just a distraction right?" She said with a smile. "Not like... something you plan on doing allll the time" She chuckled and then gave Mina a sideways glance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 am

Mina smiled and waved one hand lazily. "Yea, yea, special occasions," she promised. "But seriously... secret side of your life? Your mom DOES know what the Friction league is, right? And she know's you're all super-gay, doesn't she? Is it that big a deal, hon?" she said, a bit of concern on her face as to what exactly she was facing with Akashi, though she'd stand by her regardless. "Also, feel free to tell me where I'm going, I'm kind of going in a direction you pointed before..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2011 8:54 am

Akashi looked away nervously. "No." She said. "She thinks it's a traditional wrestlign organizationt hat features mostly women doing mostly traditional wrestling. And no she doesn't know I'm super-gay." She said with a huff. "She's always telling me I need to grow up and get out of that wrestlign business and have some grandchildren who can grow up and be fine Sumo someday." Akashi paused and smiled. "Well.. when she's in a bad mood. WHen she's in a good mood she will ask me why I don't go to the actual wrestling league since I'm so good." Akashi then narrowed her eyes a bit and looked away. "I bring her the recordings of the matches that aren't naughty." She said very carefully. "So, there's that."

Akashi pointed again. "No, this is right, just keep going down this road. Keep going for about three miles until you see the little store with the wooden panda out front hen turn left." She then glanced to Mina. "Only Hi-kun knows I'm super gay. I don't think the twins care really. And.. um.. well I don't want to tell Onii-san either. He.. he kind of filled in as father for me once dad died and yeah, he's just as bad as mom sometimes. Things are going to be fine really. I'm sure I'm just making a big deal out of this. Thankfully it's family only." Akashi paused. "I mean.. immediate family. It would be like them to brign everyone though. Oiiii.." Akasho reached over and put her hand on Mina's leg and gave it a squeeze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 18, 2011 12:47 pm

"Wow, THAT in the dark? I mean, my folks didn't expect this when I joined either, but I couldn't hide it that well... I mean, you're like Three's Company complex cover-up there (if you uh... know what that is...)! I guess it's tell her or let her turn on channel 83 one night and go 'Oh look, that naked lady looks kinda like my daughter!"

Mina sounded disbelieving, and maybe a little more accusing than she meant to, but settled down quickly. She remembered Akashi saying that she came out to her closest brother first, but didn't know he was the only one. Then again she had trouble keeping their names straight sometimes.

"So um... Hime-chan?" Mina said softly, taking Akashi hand and squeezing it while not removing it from her leg. "How do you mean to introduce me to them? Am I just going to be your friend tonight?" She kept her tone soothing and calm, not rushing her lover but coaxing her into making her decision clear. "I'll go with what you say on this. It's your family and your honor and tradition, after all."

She meant it. Mina was a proud loudmouth man-hating (ok, less so lately; still anti-dick anyway) lesbo, making no effort to hide it from friends or family. If Akashi wanted a ruse where she was her roommate, manager, wrestling partner, friend, whatever, she'd go with it. If she wanted to kick down the door to the house and go "Guess what!? I eat this girl's cooter like it's going out of style!", she'd help kick in the door, and be right beside her to add "And don't even ask what she makes ME do to her!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Akashi smiled at Mina's gesture and pushed her hand into Mina's palm. She shook her head. "No." She said. "I'm not going to hide it. I've never brought a friend over for dinner anyway. I told them that I had something important to tell them all. They think that I'm just going to boast about being the champ but I tried telling them that wasn't it." Akashi sighed. "It doesn't matter. If they disown me or whatever, I'm ready for it." She said and then looked at Mina with a hopeful smile. "I don't think they will do that though."

Akashi then looked up. "Ok,, turn here. It should be the last house on the right side of the street."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 am

Mina smiled back at Akashi, a bit relieved to see she was facing the issue. She made sure her smile was more heartfelt than Akashi's as well, being confident for her at the very least.

"They wouldn't disown you," Mina said in a warmly scolding way. "You're the strongest, nicest, sweetest, prettiest, sumoest daughter and sister they could have hoped for. They'd be nuts to do a thing like that." She leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. "Besides, if being gay manages to bring me into your family, then I'm sure they'll understand given that terrific benefit."

She parked the car and held her hand tightly by her lap, out of sight of anyone who may be watching. "And at least we're not that late anymore," she said in a small consoling voice. "I'll go by your lead, just give me a sign if you need me to step in, though I know your big fat sumo pride won't let you do that. I'll just be me and talk up how great my sumo-hime is 'til then."

She stroked her arm softly. "I love you," she said quieter still. It felt like it belonged in that moment, a little touch more of courage to have at her side

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 am

Akashi glanced at Mina. "They could disown me." She said reluctantly. "It's a very real possibility." She added and sighed as they pulled up to the lot. The Tanikaze family was lucky int hat they owned a relatively decent plot of land. A front yard and a back yard. It was something that had been passed down through the ages. Akashi chuckled at Mina's joke and leaned into the kiss, enjoying it for a moment. "I love you too" She said and nuzzled Mina before pulling away to step out of the car. Up on the porch was a large man in a kimono who seemed to be leaning out against the railing.

When he saw the two get out of the car, he came trotting down the walk way. "Kashi-chan!" He said when he got within reasonable shouting distance. Akashi smiled and seemed to sigh a little in relief. She dashed forward and hugged the big man who seemed to swallow her up. "Hi-chan!" She said and pulled away. "Akashi pulled away and looked at him. "Man am I glad I found you first." She said.

Hitachiyama smiled. "Well, I was able to convince them that I could stand watch. I don't think they are very pleased. What took so long?"

"TRAFFIC!" Akashi blurted out. "lot's and lot's of traffic all over the place. Yep. Traffic." She said nervously. "Um... How mad are they?"

Hitachiyama grinned. "Well, Ume-San and Toutarou-san are just griping because they are waiting for dinner. Onii-san... is not entirely pleased and ... well you know mom." He said lifting up his beefy hand to scratch the back of his head. He then looked past Akashi. "Oh.." He said.

Akashi's eyes widened and she stepped behind Mina. "Oh!" She said. "Hi-chan, this is Mina Oates, my girlfriend I have told you about. Mina, this is my older brother, Hitachiyama. Hi-chan, don't be afraid to call her Mina. There's no need for formalities really, eheh." While she introduced Mina to Hitachiyama, the man bowed. Akashi tried to make sure that Mina bowed an equal amount. She was a little nervous and was sort of edging her to bow a little more lower than Hitachiyama with her palm on her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next