by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family Matters

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Family Matters  Empty Family Matters

Post by Valicon Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:19 am

On days in which she did not have matches to fight Rebecca Owens could usually be found in the Tension Gym. She was always looking to better herself, always looking to improve, and always looking to eliminate any weaknesses in herself. Most of the time she was alone, but today Shad (her husband) had decided that sitting in the office doing match reports was "hella boring" and decided to join her for some exercise and some lite sparing. They had just finished and while Rebecca barely looked like she had broken a sweat, Shad was on the mat, breathing heavily looking like he had just run the Boston Marathon at full speed. "Huff Huff, It never fails to impress dear just how long you can keep this going. Soon Admin will have to recognize your talent and give you a shot."

Rebecca merely smiled and helped him up. "You are too kind my love, but these things take time, you can not rush these things or they will just come back to bite you." She held him a moment, enjoying his closeness and the feeling of love that she always felt when he was around...even when his in ring Shenanigans came back to bite her. "Go on, go take a break, I have a little more I want to practice then we can go do lunch"

Shad weakly limped to the break room, eager to sit down for a few minutes and have himself a drink. Truth was few could match Rebecca's endurance and she valued the fact that he even tried. Now that she was alone however she would use this time to practice her form, using the training dummy to practice her core group of throw, slams and submission holds.

Family Matters  YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Family Matters  Empty Re: Family Matters

Post by Underdog21 Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:25 am

Makie for her part, had only just arrived at the gym. She was running a little behind schedule from her usual workout-- ever since the incident with her, well, accidentally throwing her Nintendo Switch across a room and breaking it (don't ask), she had been forced to take a much-needed diversion from her usual route to the gym quickly stopping by the mall and buying a Nintendo Switch without anyone noticing or recognizing her. True, she could have just ordered a replacement like a normal person, but honestly, she considered this a personal emergency. After all, her copy of Persona 5 Strikers wasn't going to play itself.

Ring Attire 2:

It was because of this that she only now stepped into the gym, wearing a simple pair of white gym shorts and a matching sports bra. And as soon as she walked into the practice room, the first thing she saw was a tall, fairly powerfully built redhead busily bending one of the training dummies in half like it had personally insulted her.

"Hey," she interjected with a chuckle, "I think it's tapping out."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:17 am

Rebecca almost dropped the dummy she was so surprised. Although it was perfectly reasonable to expect that others would be using the gym, today it had just been her and Shad. So when that call came she wheeled around to see a cute girl coming into the gym. "Yeah well. It's going to have to endure a bit more pain, I swear I think my single leg crab is not where I need it to be and I plan on correcting that today." She thought for a second and she looked at the clock on the wall and realized she had been going non stop for almost 3 hours now. So maybe it was time to take a small break to get some water.

Leaning the dummy up in the corner, she stepped out and went to fetch her water. Then she went over to where the other girl was. "You make a habit of surprising people? Or am I just the lucky one today?" She smiled and looked her over. Yep definitely a cute one. And from her build she appeared to be more agile than Rebecca but maybe not as strong, she could not be certain. "So what do they call you strange voice from the gym entrance?"

Family Matters  YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:46 pm

Makie grinned at the other girl's witty response. Up close, the other girl was definitely taller, and while she didn't have the hulking physique of, say, Alaina Sanders or Rebecca Tomoko, she was still powerfully built, with a tall, lean physique that her red gym wear clung to, and well developed abs and muscles that still shone from slight perspiration. (Admittedly, in that respect, she reminded Makie, not unpleasantly, of Mako). She spoke with a noticeable accent-- Makie guessed French, maybe?-- and there was a good natured mirth to her voice that matched her current smile.

"Makie," she responded, extending a hand. "Makie Akamatsu. Are you new on the AFW roster? I don't think I've run into you at all before now." If this tall redhead was new to AFW, then Makie was definitely curious.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:53 am

"Relatively knew yes. My husband and I were called up here a few months ago and we only debuted a month ago." She shook Makie's hand while talking. Something about that name hinted at her memory, but she could not recall so she pushed it aside and moved to a bench. "I'm Rebecca by the way, Rebecca Owens. You may have seen my husband Shad Owens on your way in. A tall silver haired man with a perpetual smirk on his face." She pointed to the space next to her to indicate that it was Open if she wanted to join her. If she did there were more questions "so Makie, what kind of fights and matches do you do around here?"

Family Matters  YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:36 am

Makie, admittedly, had seen the tall silver-haired man on the way in. He had seemed battered and exhausted, but even in this state, had found the time to give her a leering side-eye. She had thought nothing of it, and now thought even less of it: clearly that guy had a stronger gal hold his leash. Not, of course, that she was going to say any of this out loud to Rebecca.

As Makie watched, however, Rebecca gestured to the space next to her. Smiling, Makie set down her bag and walked up next to Rebecca, rotating her shoulders. "Mostly prostyle stuff," she replied, "sometimes the occasional hardcore match, but otherwise I stick to fairly straightforward bouts. Plus, you know...all the tag bouts that my brother and I do." She stretched her arms behind her back, briefly puffing out her chest. "How about you, what kind of matches have you been thrown into so far?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:13 am

Rebecca had a slight chuckle at the question. Truth be told there was very little that Rebecca had not done. She participated in most any match that was sent her way. In fact in her short time here, she was pretty certain that cage matches were about all that she had not done...and that only because there had not been one to claim. The mention of tag though did peak her interest a bit. She and Shad had only done 1 tag match so far and she was kinda wanting more to increase their knowledge of thst part of the league here.

"List a match type, you name it, I've done it. I never turn down a challenge, I'm always looking for something new to test myself. Hence there is no one type of match that I do. Although now that you mention Tag. Me and Shad have been eager to get more under our belts. You would happen to be up for a little tag action later?"

Family Matters  YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:46 am

Makie couldn't help but smile at the new girl's confidence, especially as she responded that she was up for almost any kind of match. In particular, Rebecca seemed very receptive to the idea of tag matches. Given that, Makie should really have seen Rebecca's next question coming...but instead, she was almost completely thrown out of a loop when Rebecca proposed a tag bout.

"Eh?" She rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "Ehh...maybe, it's just...um, how well have you been keeping track of the title belt listings? Because you may have noticed a team called 'Crimson Legacy' holding the title belt? Well, that's us. Me and Kyo. So, uhhh....fair warning, we're kinda...tag team champions."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Now it was Rebecca's turn to be thrown for a loop. She of course had glanced at the listing, but since she was new all the names were so much meaningless info to her. But now here she was, face to face with one if the champs themselves, and she had just casually asked for a match. "I really had no idea, back in my old league the champs usually flaunted it so much that they would drag that belt fucking everywhere. I just got it into my head that that was what was the norm. It still doesn't change the fact I want to fight, but I am totally OK with it being a non title fight" she meant every word of it. The gym was not the place to be throwing around title opportunities, if she was going to challenge it would be through the proper channels.

Family Matters  YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 am

Makie couldn't help but laugh at Rebecca's mention of flaunting the belt anywhere. "Are you serious? Do you know how heavy that damn thing is?" she chuckled. "Still, I appreciate that you still want a tag bout, even if its not for the title. I'm sure the management would be happy to arrange that."

An evil idea popped into her head at that moment. "Actually," she said, rotating her shoulders as she stretched her arms, "how about a bit of a spar now? I want to see if you're as good as you seem to think you are!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next