by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 10 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by luffy316 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 am

Mina stuck out her tongue in a playful smile when she was scolded, but licked her lips at her lover's display.

"I'm sure I'll manage. I left room for an extra desert. You don't go fucking a super-horny sumo every day without being able to take a lickin'." It only ever seemed that Akashi stopped having aggressive sex with her when she was saving something up, bundling her horniness for an even wilder night the next day, or the time she had her clitoris pierced for her. She had to wonder if Hanako had some secret to being a sumo's wife she'd be willing to share, if she could ever find the woman alone and in such a mood to discuss it.

"So... I assume we're going to see the rest of the family?" she said, a bit more solemnly as she adjusted into her seat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 10 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Akashi's eyes twinkled at Mina. her lover knew when Akashi was rarin to go, though that was pretty much a constant, still, Akashi could even manage to push those limits when she wanted to and Mina still always seemed ready.

Akashi nodded. "Hai." She said quietly and looked out the window, turning away from Mina to enjoy the rest of the car ride in silences as she rubbed her thumb over the top of Mina's hand.

When they got to the cemetery, Akashi fished out a small bag that she had brought with them and placed in the trunk. They then made the march upwards to a small stone sticking out of the ground. Akashi leaned over and fished an insence stick out from the bag and lit it, setting it by the grave. Then she looked down and placed a flower down.

"Papa." She said in a soft quiet tone. "How are you doing?" She turned her head. "I.. remember when I said that I wanted to tell you something else after I came to tell you I won the title?" She looked back at Mina and took her hand and smiled. "This is Mina Oates." She spoke in a calm manner.

"She's my girlfriend. We've been dating for a while now and I love her very much. Other than Sumo and wrestling, she's the only thing I have room in my heart for." Akashi turned and blushed a little. "Of course... you and mother and my brothers, but that goes without saying." Akashi chuckled nervously.

"Um... They... don't approve, I don't think. They were as nice to her as they could be and I think they respect my decision, but, you know how they are. I don't know if Kajinousuke or mother will ever fully accept her but I don't really care. I know you'd be proud of anything I do and Mina's a strong woman. I know you'd like her."

Akashi closed her eyes andsqueezed Mina's hand tightly. "What do you think?" She said aloud and then turned and looked at Mina. "Y-you don't have to speak.She said. "I know it's just a gravestone. Just being here is fine, really. Thank you."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

Mina respected the silence for once when Akashi went quiet. The trip, the walk to the grave, the monologue (dialogue?), she kept her mouth quiet and just held the strong woman's hand like a child's. It felt hard for her to respond, though she also noted that she got the impression Akashi had told her father about the title before the others in her family. She had to keep a closer eye on where she was going these days...

Akashi seemed to make her peace as best she could before she expected something of her partner. She bit her lip and tried to think on her feet, but quickly passed on thinking whatsoever.

"I'm Mina," she said quietly, a soft tone that she was only mostly sure Akashi could hear. "And I love her too, Mr. Tanikaze.
"She's a really special girl, so you must've been really something to have so much of her respect. And I'm glad that I got the honor to meet you myself, even if it wasn't in person."

Mina slid her fingers from Akashi's briefly, kneeling by the grave for a moment, not bothering to tug up her kimino to keep its knees from getting dirty. "I promise I'll respect and stay loyal to your daughter with everything I have. A hundred percent. And I know she's a strong and wonderful woman who can handle herself..."

She'd finally stand up and hug Akashi tightly, doing her best to cradle the big woman in her arms against her. "But for the times when she can't, I'll already be there to take care of her." It wasn't anything particular about the moment, but it felt emotional enough that Mina let out a tear or two, if not quietly apart from a single sniffle.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

Akashi smiled at Mina's words. She then hugged Mina tightly when her lover embraced her. She raised an eyebrow when she heard a small sniffle and pulled her away at arms length. "What's that for?" She said with a smile on her face. Akashi pulled her hand up and wiped off Mina's cheek before leaning in and kiss Mina on the lips, lingering a few moments but not deepening the kiss.

Akashi then pulled away and crouched and pulled out of her bag a bottle of Sake. She pulled out a bowl and opened the bottle and began to pour a cup. Then she poured another cup and set it in front of the grave marker. Then she poured a cup for herself. and set the bottle down. She stood up and lifted her up towards Mina. "Cheers." Akashi said with a grin and downed her Sake in onegulp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Mina smiled a little as Akashi kissed her. "I get emotional sometimes, kay?" she said, wiping the tear away. None seemed to follow. "It just felt appropriate, ya know?"

She took the drink and added her own echo of "Cheers." She couldn't remember exactly how much Akashi could handle and stay sober, but it wasn't much. At least she was driving, and it was a busy day, so she'd let her go with it. She looked to Akashi and smiled a bit more. "Would your father have wanted some?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Akashi grinned. "It's fine." She said. "It's cute." She added, her grin widening. "Just a little unexpected. Shouldn't I be the one tearing up?" Akashi let out a little sigh. "I cried enough over the years though. I love my father but I don't have any more tears for I'm and I'm sure he's glad for that."

Akashi looked down at the bottle and grinned. "Wellllll..' She said with a mischievous look at Mina. "I don't thiiiiink that he wasn't a very big drinker so I gueeeeesss that I should have his second shot." Akashi then looked at Mina. "And since you're drinking, I guess that means that I'll just have to take one for the team." She then sighed heavily, almost unable to contain her laughter. "The sacrifices I make..." She said before grabbing the bottle and taking a huge swigging guulp of the bottle, almost chugging it.

When she pulled the bottle away, her cheeks were rosy red and she had a bright grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:45 am

Mina made no resistance with the sake debate, letting Akashi take it and down most of it. "Why not? It's like bottled rice. Gotta be something healthy in that."

Mina smiled knowingly at Akashi's red face when she was done. "So?" she asked grinning. "Feeling better now that you've had your medicine? Or still feel like waiting around a graveyard some more?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

Akashi grinned and scooped up the things and pressed her chest into Mina's and kissed her on the cheek. "No no... We're all done here.." She said in a seductive tone and strolled past Mina and back towards the car. She then turned aback and grinned at Mina. "I was good ..." She said with a blushing grin. "So hurry up and get in the car so I don't have to be good any more!"

She then began to jog towards the car, hopping down the steps and losing a little control, stumbling just a bit before running into the car with her side and stumbling around it and getting inside. "Wherever else we had to go can totally wait..." She said loudly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:14 am

Mina walked with her, quick to grab her arm on the steps when she stumbled but not hard or that concerned. She had crushed women from top turnbuckles. She could either keep her balance or soak up the pain if she slipped.

She watched Akashi's swagger as she reached the car, patting her on the but approvingly as she went around her. "Almost forgot what that ass felt like without it being in a mawashi or buck naked," she commented with a grin as she started up the car and headed home

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Akashi purred when she felt Mina touch her ass and wiggled it, turning her head and throwing back a grin. "Get a good look while you can.' Akashi said as she stuck her tongue out and slid into the car. "It will be back to how you're used to seeing it, soon enough!" Akashi then patted her leg. "But, seriously, hurry up." She teased as she fidgeted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next