Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) Empty A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

The night that Cecilia and Rebecca's tag match had taken place had so far been great, the two friends came out on top and used a killer move to end it, walking out to the cheers of the crowd as they chanted for the Avengers, the new faction that was going to take Friction by storm, and truly make a mark on the brand.

To celebrate their succses Cecilia and Rebecca had decided to get a few drinks and have a good old time, Cecilia was going to be the one to pay, she did have the cash to spare so to say, and she wanted to see just how much Rebecca could drink, since she thought she could out drink the Golden Queen, it might have been funny to try that out, and have some fun.

In any case tonight was just going to be a fun celebration of their first tag match, and their first victory as a team, Cecilia pulled up into a parking lot, in front of a nice little bar, she stepped out of the[url=http://www.autosbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2010-Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed.jpg:3pavc67f]Golden Bentley continental GT[/url:3pavc67f] she was wearing a black tank top, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of sneaker, she didn't feel the need to dress up for tonight, they were just going to a bar and drink and celebrate a victory, " Here we are Becks! time to celebrate!" Cecilia shouted out in joy as she slammed to car door shut.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Rebecca had a bit of a struggle stepping out of the car, which she was still unsure of. Sure it was a great car, but gold? That was still a bit garish, and even still: completely at odds with the duo's attitude for tonight. Things had gone well: no fuck ups, no emotional troubles, just a match that went well.

"Not one for subtlety, are you?" she said, not dressed much better than Cecilia herself. Only in a white T-shirt that was still too small and left her solid abs exposed and a pair of pants she pulled out of the locker before hand. She didn't look too bad but still, she couldn't help but feel a little out of place dressed like she just came from the gym in a bar.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 am

Cecilia glared back at Rebecca as she didn't like what she said, " You hating on the car or my attitude, cause if it's the car then in our next spar I will Fenrir howl you so hard that you won't be able to walk out of the ring by yourself" Cecilia said in a friendly tone as she began to walk off towards the bar, she wanted to have a good time, and she was just teasing Rebecca a little.

Cecilia walked up and entered the nice bar, she smirked a little as she looked around at the half full bar, before she would walk towards a table and sit down, waiting for Rebecca, before she would smile and say, " My treat okay!" Cecilia said with a kind a friendly smile, if she had money then why not use it to help and be nice to her friends.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Rebecca smirked at Cecilia's threat "Hey I can't complain, I don't drive." she said before following Cec into the bar all eyes on the duo again, following the Golden Queen to their seat. "Nice place..." she mused. "Come here often?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 pm

"Yeah! and no not really" Cecilia answered as she looked back at Rebecca, and then a waiter came up to them, and asked " What can I get you two lovely ladies tonight?".

Cecilia smiled a little at the guy, before turning back to Rebecca, " Want to eat something as well Becks? I could eat but if you don't want to then lets just drink" Cecilia said with a smile before turning to the waiter again, " We'll take a couple of drinks, ehmm..let's start with a pint of beer each! and what else should we have Becks?" Cecilia asked.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Rebecca still couldn't help feel awkward, the place was okay, nothing too fancy, TV on in the background, kind of a mix of people here but she knew most of them were looking at her. She needed to get drunk, fast.
"Nah, I'm not hungry. Just a beer for now." She said, trying not to let her nervousness show to Cecilia.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 pm

"Okay then, we'll have two pints of beer, strong one at that, make about 7% if you have " Cecilia said with a smile as she wanted to drink strong beer, like she was used to back home, " Sure thing, Be back in a flash" The waiter said before she disappeared off to get the beer.

"You okay Beck? "
Cecilia wondered, she thought she would seem a but happier, they had just won their first tag match, and it was all fun and good but Rebecca didn't seem all that super happy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 pm

"Huh? Yeah... I'm fine. Just kind of feel out of place here." She admitted, nervously tapping her foot. Fully crowded places being her size was no big deal: it made it easier to push through crowds and everyone had their own stuff to do. Empty places there weren't enough people to bother her, but this was that awkward in the middle place. Enough people to notice her and pay attention but not enough for those who weren't to get on with what they were doing. "I swear the first person who calls me a freak is getting thrown out of here." she grumbled. She was large by most people's standards back in America: being in Japan made it worse.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

"Aww don't feel like that, you're with me now" Cecilia said as she looked around at the crowd, not many seemed to be all that interested in them, they got some stares from the guys, and a few angry glares from the girls, the two of them were quite lovely and quite famous right now.

Cecilia smirked a little as she glared at Rebecca a little, staring into her eyes as long as she would allow, " Nobody is calling you a freak, nobody will, because the first one that does, I will slam thought a table, Okay?" Cecilia said with a kind smile to her friend.

It was then that the waiter came with the two pints of beer for the girls, " Here you go, have a wonderful time, and I you need anything else then just call on me" The waiter said before he went away.

Cecilia smiled at him and then turned to Rebecca, she smiled at her as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:11 pm

"Then I get to throw them out a window, right?" She asked with a small smile forming on her face, maybe this wont be so bad she thought as she took a sip of her beer, which turned into a long gulp, which ended up with the amazon downing the entire beer in one gulp. "Not bad." she said.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next