by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 11 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by kerflubble Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Her muscled lower body now exposed a bit more, Rebecca found solace in imagining what she'd do to them in retaliation. Focus on the future, just ignore them and on't scream out in pain, don't give them the honour of knowing how much this was hurting. She'd recover, get new clothes... then Cecilia would hit the cowgirl with a beer bottle.

Wait, what?

"Been better," Rebecca growled, trying to shove herself into a better position even if she was pantsless while Rika and Josey was distracted, trying to use the wall to help her stand up to her full height again. "What?" She asked the two who had just been plotting to end her career "What were you planning on doing? Come on, I think my friend really wants to hear this." She said in between deep breaths, every muscle aching from the abuse. "Tell me every little detail, so I know that I'm doing it right when we do it to you." she dared them.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 11 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by Darius Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am

Rika winced when the bottel wielding Cecilia Northman slammed her weapon against Josey's face. What had started off as a fun two-on-one beatdown was quickly turning into chaos. She had not expected Cecilia to come upon them. Rika had seen the match against Sarah and knew how strong the woman was. The fact that she was now armed did not help the situation with, and her eyes widened when she bottle was broken open to create an even deadlier weapon.

"Fuck it!" Rika growled, and would rush to Josey to help her back to her feet. "Let's book it! I'm not in the mood to fight a crazy chick with a bottle." Rika would then take off running down the street with Josey hopefully following behind her, leaving Rebecca and Cecilia in the alley. "We'll get you later, losers!" Rika called after them. "Oh, and by the way, Rebecca, I'm keeping your pants!" And with Rebecca's pants in hand the two Gatt Attack memebers would make their escape, hopefully to get some dinner.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 am

Josey was snarling and growling at Cecilia but seeing that bottle made things a bit worse, if it came down to it, she could just whip out her gun, but she didn't have any real bullets with her , she rarely had anymore, she stopped that way back, maybe she would need to carry the again, no..like she needed bullets for this bitch, she could just take her down no problem, " Wait what?" Josey let out as she snapped out of her rage when she heard what Rika said, " You sure? fine fuck it" Josey said as she began to walk of, as she then pointed to Rebecca, " Next time it would just be ya and me all on our lil'lonesome" Josey then ran off after Rika, maybe to get some dinner.

Cecilia scowled at the two as they ran off, " Fucking whores! that's right, run you shits, run like the craven bitches you are!!" Cecilia shouted out the the two as she turned back to Rebecca to try and help her up the, " Don't ever run of on me like that ! You hear ! next time I'll be the one who beats you up!" Cecilia said as her eyes even started to tear up a little, she didn't want the same thing that had happened to Cat to happen to Rebecca, or Adrian or any of her friends, it was all just to much, and she didn't know she she could handle that happening again, " Fucking yellow belly craven ass whore's daughters!! I'll kill them for this!" Cecilia said as a few tears started to run down her cheeks as she threw aside the bottle and looked on at Rebecca as she would hug her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 am

Rebecca winced as Cecilia helped her up, the big amazon staggering a lot as she leaned against a wall for support. "I had to..." she breathed, trying to talk and walk through it all "...had to get to Adrian." She said before Cecilia wrapped her in a tight embrace. "Thanks for saving me..." she said, a small amount of blush creeping on her face. "...Sorry."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:27 am

Cecilia held onto Rebecca for a little while, holding her as tight as she could, " You're and Idiot ! Don't say you're sorry, and don't thank me!!!" Cecilia shouted out as she then let go of the hug and moved a step back to then help Rebecca, " You Don't think I want to get to Adrian as well ?! " Cecilia said as she pulled out a cell phone out of her pocket and dialed a number.

" Moshimoshi, watashi wa, takushī ga hoshī nodesu" Cecilia said into the phone, miss using the word Hoshī, but that wasn't important, she told the cab service where they were and waited a little while, " Don't you run off on me again!" Cecilia said to Rebecca with a stern voice, as she wouldn't let Rebecca just run of this time, they were going to do this together, she would get Rebecca home safe, so she could be with Adrian, however she wanted.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:50 am

"Like I could..." Rebecca groaned, using the wall for support, the chill in the air becoming apparent as she shivvered on the spot. "Heh..." she chuckled, "They stole my pants...Who does that?" She joked, shaking her head.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:22 am

Cecilia looked back at Rebecca as she got up and used the wall for support, she had to at least help her a little more, or something, but of course that was when Cecilia noticed that she was missing pants, Cecilia smiled a little as she looked on at Rebecca, " Oh, well...haha, cravens and whores!" Cecilia said with a smile and a little laugh.

IT was pretty funny indeed, that Rebecca didn't have pants on, and that they had been stolen, " Come on...I'll take you home" Cecilia said as she saw the cab a bit in the distance.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:29 pm

"I know right?" She said, smiling through a pained expression "they had all the time in the fucking world and the best they could think of was holds and stealing my clothes, only hit me in the head with something heavy once. They do know what kind of company this is right? Plenty of people have seen my ass." She joked.

"Home... to Adrian." The amazon breathed, pushing herself away, struggling but keeping herself upright unsupported.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Cecilia laughed a little at the jokes and questions she about what the 2 of the Gatt Attack members had done, it was quite funny, but what wasn't funny was that Rebecca was kinda hurt, and who knew what more they would have done if she hadn't gotten there and scared them off.

" Well, Yeah no biggie right ?" Cecilia asked as the cab arrived and pulled in beside them, Cecilia moved forward to help Rebecca and give her someone to lean against as she would try and help her get into the cab.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:56 pm

"No biggie." Rebecca confirmed, bending down to fit in the cab with Cecilia's assistance, telling the cab driver in Japanese that she was mugged, to try and explain the bleeding and the lack of some clothes. It could have been worse, but for now, in Rebecca's mind: it wasn't. It was how it was, and they'd get them back for it later. For now she just had to see Adrian.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 11 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11