Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Avengers Assemble?

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Avengers Assemble? Empty Avengers Assemble?

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 pm

"Egh...I can't believe I'm doing this.." Heather would say to herself as she drove up the streets at a high speed. A million things were running through her head as the ridiculous events kept repeating in her head. She was quite glad that she was told that Clyde was to recover from his comatose state, however that didn't mean she was going to let the people responsible for what happened to him slip by. She was going to make them pay. She wanted to do exactly to them what they did to Clyde, if not even worse. She was ready for some payback. However even she knew that she couldn't do it alone.

"*sigh* She better not give me any shit..." Heather would continue, talking quietly to herself as she would fight to prevent any more tears from coming down her face. She remembered the girl being more friendly with her the other night at the bar, but she couldn't help but feel uneasy about going to her for help. She figured she should have brought Bonnie along, but she didn't want to take any risks. She'd call Bonnie if things worked out, but only then.

Finding the address of the person she was seeking out wasn't all that hard. She'd found out the girl wasn't unfamiliar with the sense of money, her penthouse was notable in the Tokyo area. She was quite relieved that that part was going to be easy, although she should have known already considering how she was given the very nice car that she happened to be riding in at the moment.

Finally, she pulled up at the very penthouse that she was headed to. She didn't notify the girl of her arrival beforehand, this was going to be a surprise visit. The first time Heather Sunderland was showing up at the home of Cecilia Northman. Something that Heather never thought she would be doing other than to beat her up. Now however, was a completely different story. She needed help, and she knew this girl was just the person she needed.

Getting out of the car, Heather would shut and lock it before staring up at the Penthouse. "That's ridiculous..." Heather would let out as she thought of the apartment building that she lived in. Now wasn't the time to be slightly jealous as she was though. Heather had to be serious and to the point with this girl. She would walk up to the entrance door as she saw the intercom beside it. "What the hell...." Heather would say as she would scratch her head in frustration.

Pressing the button on the intercom constantly, she would bring her face up to the speaker part. "Cecilia! It's Heather! I don't have time for this just come down to the door!" She would yell out, not even fully sure that her voice would go through before Cecilia got to answering it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Avengers Assemble? Empty Re: Avengers Assemble?

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Cecilia wasn't doing to much on this slow and boring day, laying lazily on one of the three couches that she had in her living room, watching some TV with the sound muted, she was watching some AFW matches, that were going and some of the backstage dealings and stuff that had been caught on tape, it was a pretty boring day, and Michale had been up the entire night playing games so he was sleeping in his room.

There was music being played in the penthouse, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP9LK9N0sKw&feature=channel_video_title:3t50j5c7]Some music from Sweden[/url:3t50j5c7] she usually put some one when she was feeling a bit homesick, or when she just wanted to listen to something good, she had nothing planned today, and that made her a bit sleepy in fact, whenever she was bored like this The Queen of Valkyries got a bit tired, she stretched herself out and thought back a little at the night at the bar, it was crazy to say the least, maybe she had acted a bit to nice to some, still she didn't want to have anymore enemies, and she didn't really have anything to hate Heather for, as longs as she didn't try to come after her, The Swedish beauty wouldn't need to kick her ass.

Just when Cecilia moved up from the couch, and was about to walk into the kitchen, the distinct sound of the intercom began to ring around in the penthouse, " Well, that's unexpected" Cecilia said out loud to herself, cause it certainly was, who would come here, maybe it was Adrian or Rebecca, but they didn't have to ring, they knew the code so they could just come up, Fredrik knew the code, Cat knew the code, but she was in the hospital still, who the hell could it be!

Cecilia didn't wait, she quickly scurried of and pressed the button to hear shouting from some girl, " Geez! What the hell!" Cecilia let out as she took pressed the button, she stood there for a second and thought about who it was, the voice was familiar and.....Heather!? what was she doing here, had she come for a fight? seemed like it, with the shouting and all, like some crazy psycho, or maybe she was mad about something, maybe Clyde had run of or something, or maybe he left her and she thought that the scallywag had gone to her, nah!! that couldn't be it, she had told Heather that if Clyde did anything she would kick his ass, maybe she wanted her help with that, all of these thought proved useless as the only way to find out was to go down and meet her, or have her come up.

Cecilia pressed down the button to start speaking, " Yo! You looking for an ass kicking or a talk! in any case I am game, coming down P.O!" ((P.O = Peace out! )) Cecilia said as she ended the intercom conversation without letting Heather talk, Cecilia put on her shoes and pressed the went into the elevator and headed down to the lowest level, where she began to to walk up to the entrance door, looking though the glass to see Heather as she then walked over with a rather slow pace, not wearing much but a black tank top and a pair of jeans, her hair the shoulder length shadow of her once magnificent golden veil that she once had go all the way down to her hips, as she headed to the door and unlocked it for Heather.

" What up!? want you butt kicked ? want Clyde's butt kicked ? " Cecilia said as soon as she saw Heather before she could say anything to her, she smiled still though, as she was in a good mood, seems like this day wouldn't be boring at least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Heather would jump slightly at Cecilia's voice coming back at her through the speaker. Being so close to the thing, it would startle her especially in her anxious state. The girl's words however would make her slightly regret coming to her for help. "Wh-what!? You KNOW If I was coming for a fight I'D be kicking YOUR ass!!" Heather would yell back after blinking a few times, not knowing that Cecilia wouldn't be able to hear her. Heather's competitive nature was fighting to surface, but she knew she had to hold that back as much as she could.

She would cross her arms underneath her chest, dressed in her usual casual wear, her long purple dress with the lighter shade of purple belts and bow. She would tap her foot as she waited for Cecilia's arrival. The girl said she was coming down, so all Heather could do was patiently wait. She kept running through her head that she was here for Cecilia's help and nothing more. Today wasn't the time at all for a fight between the two, but it would be quite hard for Heather to keep her usual self at bay.

As Cecilia opened the door and said the words that she did, Heather would stare at her for a few seconds, her eyes blinking. The words that she picked certainly weren't the best for the situation, especially about wanting Clyde's ass kicked. Heather would simply shake her head and stare at Cecilia. Usually in times like this, Heather would flip out on the girl, but instead she felt a pain in her chest as she opened her mouth.

"No...someone beat you to it." Heather would simply say as she looked at Cecilia, the despair clearly showing in her eyes. "Uhm...can we just go inside? I have something I need to talk about with you. It's important."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Cecilia looked on at Heather as she saw the girl shake her head, something was wrong, what was a bit fun with Heather that Cecilia had noticed or at least thought she had, was that she was very easy to rile up and mess with, but that didn't seem the case right now, cause Heather didn't look all that riled up, she looked almost sad, which caused Cecilia to let out a slight " Oh" as she blinked a few times, before Heather told her about someone beating her to it, beating up Clyde? cause Heather didn't look like she had been beaten up.

Cecilia put on a warm face, as she figured something bad must have happened, Heather would most likely never come to Cecilia just to talk to her about something, unless there was something wrong, unless something bad had happened, Cecilia wasn't stupid, she knew that Heather and her weren't on the best of terms, what she did with Clyde was kind of a hard thing to forgive and forget about.

Cecilia quickly placed and arm around Heather shoulder and gave her a type of walking hug as she showed brought her along inside and walked over to the elevator, " Sure no problem " Cecilia said trying to sound supportive and sympathetic to Heather, she knew how some of the bad things in this world could feel, Cat had just gotten beaten up, not to long ago, and she needed a friend when that happened, while she had had Adrian by her side, she didn't really know if Heather had anyone to be there for her now, maybe the Queen of the Valkyries would have to be that one for her.

If they went to the elevator with no problems, Cecilia would punch in a few numbers on the keypad above the buttons to select a floor, and the elevator would travel up towards the penthouse.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:06 pm

As Heather stared at Cecilia, she figured in the back of her mind that there would be no way the girl would just let her off and invite her in. She prepared herself from more teasing from Cecilia, but it never came. She was quite surprised to see the girl's warm smile appear on her face. It was something she hadn't seen from her when they were just talking one on one. The two were always at eachother in all cases except that night at the bar when the whole group that was there seemed to come together.

"Ah.." Heather would let out as Cecilia placed her arm around her shoulder, giving her a slight hug before she lead her in. It was something that she didn't expect much anybody except the 'family' to do for her at this time, and here was Cecilia doing it when she hadn't even heard what exactly happened yet. "...Th...thank you." Heather would let out. It was quite difficult for her to say that to the girl that she had just hated a few days ago, but the support she was giving her even in just simple ways was more than enough to earn that from her.

As they got into the elevator and Cecilia punched in the numbers, Heather would stare on slightly confused. "This...is huge." Heather would let out, talking about the building. Taking an elevator up, it felt like she was in a multiple home apartment, which lead her to think that more than just Cecilia lived her, but that sort of stuff wasn't important at the moment.

"I remember your problems...that you said you had at the bar the other night..This actually relates to those I think." Heather would say, stopping there as she waited for the elevator to arrive at where they were going.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Cecilia smiled grew a bit bigger when she heard her thank her, it was quite unexpected, but very welcomed nonetheless, it was quite a nice feeling, she had never hated Heather, just disliked the bitchy attitude that the girl gave her before, but that was understandable, there wasn't many reasons for Cecilia to dislike Heather besides that, and she had tried to apologize to her, still it didn't mean that she hadn't done enough to not be hated by her, she had acted like a real bitch that night at the bar, but still she tried to fix it, maybe it did, maybe that was why Heather was here, maybe that was why she came here, but still since she seemed to be so down, Cecilia doubted she came here to just make friends with each other.

"Well it kinda is i guess" Cecilia said as she let out a little nervous laughter, she rarely liked to make friends with people after they learned that she had money, because most of those friends ended up being fake, and only using her for her money, still that wasn't what was needed to be talked about, and when Heather mentioned all that stuff that the Queen of Valkyrie's was going through, there was really some stuff that the two needed to discuss if Heather problems was rotted in Cecilia's problems, and then it hit her, Clyde beaten up, related to her problems.

"GATT!" Cecilia hissed out loud as she squeezed on Heather's shoulder with her hand, she gritted her teeth as her face twitched a little in anger about this, she took a deep breath as she cracked her neck, and then stopped her squeezing, " Sorry, So what that bitch do! Mess with Clyde or what!? " Cecilia said as she had a bit of spite in her voice, as she talked about Gatt.

" Don't worry, We'll talk any minute now, Heats! " Cecilia said as she decided to call her the nickname she gave her last night at the bar, of course not for that bitchy reason anymore, now it was because she wanted to give her a nickname, and Heather was quite attractive to say the least, a *bing* sounded as the elevator doors opened and the large penthouse was revealed to Heather, the first to be seen was the great size of the place, even the roof height was quite amazing, white walls, and in the center of the penthouse was the living room, three large wooden couches that faced a large 100 inch LED TV, on the couches was a bunch of fake animal pelts that was and the entire place was decorated in an old time viking feeling, with large wooden furniture, that looked almost as if they were carved from the trees themselves.

With Animal pelts and all such placed around the place, the Penthouse had a very warm feeling to it, because of the interior, Cecilia tried to pull Heather along with her over to the couches to seat them down, so they could talk.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm

"Yeah.." Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words and nervous laugh. She had to admit the girl definitely had it well in this place. The simple fact that they were taking an elevator up to the place only owned by her was crazy to Heather. If it wasn't for the circumstances, she would probably be all over this, however the air that was around at that moment didn't call for such a mood.

"Egh.." Heather would let out as Cecilia seemed to figure it out right away. She would squint her eyes a bit at the girl's squeezing at her shoulder. She was about to say something but she could see the anger in Cecilia's face. When the girl stopped her squeezing, and said what she did, Heather nodded her head. As much as she didn't want to recall all that had happened, she had to let it out to Cecilia if she wanted the help that she was seeking. "Yeah..well..her cronies to be exact." Heather would respond before the elevator arrived on the floor.

"Uh...H-heats? I-...Haa.." Heather would subconsciously let out as the elevator doors opened, revealing Cecilia's penthouse interior. It was quite the incredible sight to Heather, the size of the place as well as what was in it was almost breathtaking for someone like her. Heather would quickly scan her surroundings, nearly forgetting what she came for before she felt Cecilia pulling her along. Nearly stumbling because of her distraction, she would soon quickly follow Cecilia and sit on one of the couches that Cecilia led her to.

"*sigh* Uh..Ok well I'm just going to get down to it. I um..aah...I need your....help...Y-you see I remember you saying you were having trouble with Gatt and her crew already and...just recently they beat down Clyde pretty bad...really bad...left...him like a....like a bloody mess...it was just...it was the worst." Heather would let out, having a hard time saying each word as she went on. "I don't know if..if it was them or someone else but...he got shot after that...aand...he's in the hospital..comatose...n-now I don't really give a shit if the shooting was them or not, they're going to pay either way...I'm going to leave each and every one of them bloodied just like they did Clyde....but um..I...sort of....can't...do it by myself..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Cecilia's eyes opened wide as she heard about Clyde being beaten up, but more than that SHOT!? that just seemed weird to her, they could have shot Cat and they didn't, they could have done a lot of things, they were bitches, but would they really be willing to kill someone, I mean that was what one did most of the time with a gun, at least that was what Cecilia figured, still when Cecilia heard it all she didn't really know what to say, Heather had come for her help, while that was kinda cool it wasn't what she thought about, she thought about how horrible this must be for Heather and she quickly moved in to hug her.

And hold her tightly, as she would stroked her back a little, like a friend trying to comfort their friend, " Don't even need to ask me Heather, I'll help...We'll crush them together okay!" Cecilia said as she would continue to hold onto Heather for a little while, before she would starting speaking a little to her, " So sorry about Clyde, I wish I could have been there for you two earlier." Cecilia pulled away from the hug, and looked on at Heather with her lovely red eyes.

" Is he okay? is there anything I can do to help? I mean I got money, could maybe try and get him the best medical care in the world or something, Are you okay? do you need anything? something to eat? Drink? places to stay anything" Cecilia felt like she needed to help Heather, she knew about life being crap, and how often she wished she had had someone to help her out during those times, but she didn't, at least she could help Heather with this, as much as she could, " Don't Worry! We'll leave them all bloody! every single one of them! we'll crush them and break them down! You got my aid" Cecilia said as she gave Heather a friendly smile, as she then got up from the couch, " Anything you want? really I'll get it for you!" Cecilia said as she looked down at Heather, ready to scurry of into the Kitchen in case she needed anything.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

As Heather poured out her feelings with the story, she could feel her heart being torn as she spoke it. Just recalling those graphic scenes where Clyde was getting beat down, it was too much. Heather bit her lip as she kept thinking about it, looking down at the floor. Sitting near the girl she saw as her enemy just days ago, she felt like she couldn't show this side of her. She almost felt weak coming to her like this and then pouring out her emotions all of a sudden. However she was surprised to suddenly feel Cecilia's arms around her.

"Wha?.." Heather would let out as she looked back up at Cecilia as she held her tightly, stroking her back. Hearing her words, Cecilia accepting Heather's request for her help, her eyes would water slightly as she slowly raised her arms up, returning the hug just a bit. "I...you...I-It's.." Heather would let out, trying to find the words to say before Cecilia continued on, breaking the hug soon after. She wanted to let out her appreciation fully, but she held back as much as she could. The contrast in how she saw Cecilia from before and then now was bit for her and she didn't know how to react to it. It's been quite a while since someone other than Clyde or Dante helped and comforted her like Cecilia was doing here.

"H-he..he should be fine. The.......doctor..said he would recover. Don't know how long but...she said it should be fine.." Heather would say as she nodded her head, that information being her only source of relief. "U-um..I..I'm fine too..I don't need anything just your help is all...and..I should be fine in my apartment." Heather would say, not able to keep her eyes from wandering as Cecilia mentioned a 'place to stay'. "Good..I'm glad you're thinking that way too..that's why I came here of course." She would continue before Cecilia would stand up, asking her again if she needed anything. "Well....just...a glass of water would be nice actually."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 am

Cecilia was glad that Heather didn't pull away from the hug, maybe she was wrong about Heather hating her, or maybe she had just changed her mind, either way it was a good feeling when she hugged her back, that meant that they could maybe patch things up, and now with a common enemy they could get closer, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, maybe that was the case for the two of them, even if Cecilia never really save Heather as an enemy, just a girl she had kinda wronged but still wouldn't stop being a bitch towards her, even thought she had her fair of bitch moments at the bar, boy that was a night of mood swings, mostly because of the alcohol and the people around, and the fact that Cecilia rarely liked to put on weakness toward anyone.

Must have been hard for Heather to come here and spill her sorrow in front of Cecilia, and she wouldn't make it hard for her, she would try and make it easy and at least try to be nice, she could do that right? be nice to Heather, she didn't seem to want to impose on Cecilia's hospitality either, a very nice and kind girl or maybe it was for some other reason, still it was good to hear that Clyde was going to be fine, Clyde was her friend, at least she saw it like that, and she figured Clyde did, cause last time she saw him, she was given confirmation of that, Cecilia nodded at her words, " Well that a huge relief ! and don't worry, it's not like there isn't room! there's like 4 bedrooms and then these three couches here are comfortable for a reason" Cecilia said as she gave her a wink, " Clyde would want you to be taken care of right ! Well as his friend I do have to do that, stay here! there is always plenty of food and all, and you won't be alone okay?!" Cecilia said, she really meant it, it was a big place, there was the guest room, there was her room, *Fredrik's room * that he had never used! and then there was Michaels room, but he was moving to Kyoto soon, so he could start in Tension.

And Cecilia liked the idea to keep them all pretty close, that was why she had bought Adrian and Apartment in this building, it was just safer that way, if they were going to war with the likes of the Gatt Attack, then it would be safer if they were all together and united, rather than spread out, Cecilia suggestion was equal parts tactical as emotional, she did feel a slight obligation to try and help Heather out even more since she was the girl of one of her friends.

Cecilia nodded at Heather request for a glass of water, she quickly hurried of into the kitchen and took out two cold bottles of water and headed back towards Heather, " You want Carbonated or regular?" Cecilia asked as she held them up for Heather, Cecilia's left shoulder still bared a slight scar, another souvenir from her match with Sarah Gatt, her haircut and the scar, it was fading, a lot smaller than it had been before, but it was still visible.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next