Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (For Tatyina)

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 am

A single tear would stream from Kelly's eye down to her cheek as she felt Babel's teeth sink deeper into her breast. Kelly would cry out in pain and frantically hammer at the back of Babel's skull until she finally released her.

"Dammnit Babel!! ......Dammnit Babel im gonna rip those damn teeth out!!!" Kelly would yell to the self-proclaimed vampire before staggering to her feet, giving a mean look to her opponent.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 am

Babel hissed at Kelly as she took a step back. She eyed her fiercely as though she could pounce at any moment but kept her distance. "You stay away from my teeth! You're barely worthy of being bitten by me!" She shouted and turned her head just enough to Kelly a small 'hmph' while keeping an eye on kelly to make sure she didn't strike. "Why do you insist on throwing away the gift of immortality by angerign a mistress of the night?" She questioned.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Kelly would stagger to her feet clutching her acheing breast, stairing at Babel with a cold and angry look upon her face. "I am worth your fucking bites!" Kelly would spit back in a harsh tone; not really thinking of what she had said, only thinking about her superiority.

"You're Gift!? To be labeled a freak and wierdo is no gift! It's a fucking Curse! That's why Babel! Cause you're not 'Normal'! Goddammit Babel... You're not a vampire!!" Kelly would cry out with anger as well as hint of sadness in her voice as she began to suddenly stomp her feet on the floor. "Why cant you get this Vampire thing through you're thick fucking skull!?!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:21 am

Babel's face had a slightly hopeful grin on it when Kelly said she was worth her bites. It made babel think that maybe she was finally starting to persuade Kelly. But then the firey girl threw it right back in her face and babel's brow furrowed in anger despite the cheerful smile she wore. "Y-you!" She exclaimed. "You sound just like those people who locked me up! The kept saying I wasn't a vampire! I... I had to lie and pretend I was a human just to get them to take that jacket off! You'll never make me be like one of you filthy humans no matter what you do to me! Do you understand!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

"Pfft..." Kelly would spit in detest as she heard Babel's words, though she was a bit surprised to hear that Babel had been to an azylum, she couldnt help but expect that as well. Kelly was actually starting to feel a bit bad by Babel's story, knowing she fully believed that she was a vampire and had to fool everyone that she believed she was human in order to get out of a straight jacket and eventually the Azylum itself.

The story was a bit vague but Kelly was able to put 2 & 2 together to fill the gaps. Thus The firey blonde with a cold heart would make herself a bit a uneasy by thinking about the ordeal, a first for Kelly Conway who was believed to have no remorse.

".... Yeah.... I understand..." Kelly would mutter, her arms folded across her chest. "You're a Vampire... I cant Change you." Kelly would say, sounding nearly apologetic. "You know Babel I don't believe im saying this too you, And I dont give a damn if you dont take it but im gonna say it anyway..." Kelly would say looking a bit conflicted before turning her head to the side to look away from Babel.

"B-Babel... I-Im... Sorry..." Kelly would say after some difficulty, rarely ever using the words 'im sorry' for ANYTHING. Kelly looked as if she was a gonna throw up after appologizing, but she regained her composure, and continued to look away from Babel with a wobbly stern face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 am

Though Babel always wore a smile on her face, her eyes seemed to come to life at Kelly;'s words. "I am! " She declared proudly. "I would never want to be anything but a mistress of the night!"

She grinned a little wider at Kelly's apology. "It's alright!" She said quickly. "For a filthy human you aren't so bad either." She said with a grin as she rushed over to Kelly and practically tackled her with a hug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

"Oh Man... What the hell am I saying!?" Kelly would think to herself, turning away to cover his face with her hand to hide the look of embaressment she had while pondering why she had suddenly gotten soft and decided to be nice to Babel, after all that had happend between them in the past 5 mintues.

Kelly wouldnt notice the happy little grin on Babel's face that would grow wider and wider until at last, Babel came running at Kelly with arms wide open for a massive hug from the small girl. "Yeah, Yeah, Let's not get too exited here, me and you are still--Wahh!!" Kelly would taken off guard in an instant as Babel came running with that tackling hug that sent both girls tumbing over to the floor. Kelly at this point was looking straight up at the lights along the ceiling, as well as the figure of a small girl laying over her as she clung tightly to Kelly, who couldnt help but blush at the unexpected surprise show of affection.

"Um... Thank You... I guess?" Kelly would mutter, not really sure if she should take Babel's words as a complement. Kelly then Let out a small sigh of relief before returning the hug to Babel; she couldnt help but find this situation a bit 'awkward', even though for the most part, Kelly found it very pleasant to finally get a hug from someone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:43 am

Babel nuzzled against Kelly, pushing her nose into the girl's neck affectionately before lifting herself up to look down at Kelly. Babel didn't know why she was drawn to the girl either. maybe subconsciously she knew that Kelly, like herself, also suffered from a severe lack of affection in her life. Though it was unfortunate that Babel was not the best person for the job. "You're welcome, fleshbag." She said as she leaned in and opened her mouth, hugging Kelly tighter as she attempted to bite Kelly's neck, Babel's real sign of affection.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Although she was tense at first, Kelly began to relax and calm herself down as she felt Babel's affectionate embrace, releasing a soft whimpering moan as she felt Babel's nuzzled against her. While Kelly was no stranger intimacy, she had yet to feel this sort of loving affection from anyone throughout her life, which could possibly explain why Kelly was such a bitter young woman, but all that bitterness seemed to fade away now. Kelly really couldnt explain it, she had no idea why she had a soft spot for Babel, or why Babel seemed to be fond her as well. Perhaps Kelly was simply lonely and wanted to be loved due to a large lack of affection from her family, which has continued since she was a young girl. Or perhaps Kelly was drawn to the would-be-vampire because of how she appeared to be so happy and cheeful all the time, which was something that Kelly wanted to be as well. Happy.

"F-Fleshbag..?" Mutterd Kelly as she picked her head up off the ground, looking Babel questionably with bright red cheeks. "What's that supposed to mean?" Kelly would ask, not understanding what Babel meant, apprently forgetting that Babel was a vampire for a moment. Her blush red cheeks grew darker as she felt the tight hug by Babel, along with the affectionate bite that was placed upon her neck, which earned a sharp yet soft cry from Kelly, looking down at Babel before smiling at her sweetly as she wrapped her arms around the back of Babel's neck, hugging the girl tightly, pulling her in closer as Kelly's finger tips began to run softly through Babel's hair, planting several small kisses along the cheek of 'her Vamp' within the embrace.

"You're a...crazy one...." Mutterd Kelly with a small smile, cooing as she nuzzled against Babel, forgetting about the cameras that were still watching the two.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Babel grinned as she pressed her teeth against Kelly's neck flesh. Her tongue lolled out and pressed against the inside of where she was biting, coating the area with Saliva as she pressed even deeper with her mouth, slowly pressing her lips up against the bite and sucking as she caught a bit of Kelly's flesh between her teeth. She let out a soft purr as she sucked and bit, now trying to draw some blood. Her hand went up and pressed against Kelly's breast. Not really in a sexual way but she knew for a human that getting bit like this could be a problem and cause them to want to pull away. Really she was trying to hold Kelly down.

But when Kelly spoke, Babel pushed herself up off of Kelly and looked down at her. "I'm not!" She said her eyebrows furrowed but her mouth agrin. "I'm not! I have proof!" She exclaimed. "They gave me a letter they said I could leave! I was a good girl!" She then narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists, her smile making her look sinister. "All I had to do was keep quiet. Humans get scared when hey think there is a vampire amongst them.

She pressed off of Kelly and darted away. "Especially one that will devour them!" She grinned and glanced down at Kelly. "You're just like them, afraid! I thought you were different, worthy of becoming a ghoul! But you just want to lock me up as well. you just want to convince me I'm human so that I will let down my guard and you can pierce my black heart!" She hissed at Kelly and then scrambled for the exit of the studio.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" feat. Babel Gilles de Rais! (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next