by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

match type questionairre

+11
Old_Man_Tai
Cirno
d_ultsch
mnpinner
anegge
Toshokan
zxn666
Tatyina
Tanosh
wrestleryu
luffy316
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

match type questionairre - Page 2 Empty Re: match type questionairre

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

like that glitter idea.... gluttony sounds like a lot of fun in the right situation too

sure costume match has been mentioned somewhere, though think a poll style fight is a cute option. that is, the fighters' costumes are determined by the audience, so either each player decides the other's attire, or grab a random third party player or ask a thread for what they should be forced to wear. good way to embarrass shy girls

maybe get some crazy device for a mind-swap match....

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Necropost, because this is an awesome thread.

I just remembered that I had thought of some bizarre theme matches a long time back. Obviously the most generic type of theme match would be sumo, but there are plenty of other themed wrestlers that could have matches together. I had some vague idea for a Mara vs Pussy match where Mara had to pin Pussy in a pool of shallow water while Pussy tried to pin Mara in milk. It also involved the turnbuckles being scratching posts and gigantic plush stuffed carrots. I wasn't done working it all out.

Anyway, the match Kelsea suggested that we were doing instead was a "banana" match.

I also came up with part of an idea for "foxy sumo" which basically involves a series of sumo matches where you have to pin your' opponent afterward to get extra points.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
match type questionairre - Page 2 GXChUKwmatch type questionairre - Page 2 1BElGMImatch type questionairre - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

I just noticed that someone used my Tender Love and Care match idea in the PPV and laughed out loud. in pride, i guess.

also coincidentally remembered this thread the other day and remembered once seeing on another (less successful) wrestling rp board the idea for a "toybox" match, i think it was called.

basically each fighter's corner (or all corners, or only 1, whichever) has a large box. Via mechanisms, magic, hammerspace, or whatever, a fighter reaches inside of it and pulls out a single weapon to use as they like. this is widely varied and ends up bring randomized. can be done as the poster chooses, or even the opponent chooses in the next post to keep it random. whichever.

the items can have a huge range of affectiveness, as the user sees fit. often forcing the fighters to think on their feet. baseball bats, handcuffs, vibrators, lotion bottles, strapons, nunchucks, rubber ducks, ice cream cone... from deadly to sexy to useless, as you like.
probably keep the box refreshing an item per minute, or some arbitrary period of time to reload.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Well i was thinking since it is around the the Holiday of Christmas characters could fight in a ring that resembles a giant Gingerbread house. The fighters would fight in the "yard which is covered in icecream and filled with giant pieces of candy and then of course they can also use the house and its gingerbread and candy goodness to their advantage as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Wrestling on a giant water bed!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Lets see....

Who is Mr./Mrs. Madman match: Anything goes match where in order to win, the loser must be locked in a straight jacket and either pinned or made to submit, of course, hard to do that when you cant tap out...

Steel Tormenter Match: Match where in order to win, one girl must insert two metal dildos into another girls ass and puss until she submits or orgasims till KO

Bacon Fried Hippie Flavored Apple Match under Canadian Rules:.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

In The Snow
Tables Match
Battle Royal
Hell in a cell
Elimination Chamber
"Lobo's Freezer Match" (When I think Freezer Match, Im thinking of two wrestlers fighting it out until one of them completely freezes their opponent. Like maybe in a block of ice. That's just my take on it.)

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Amazon Victoria and I once had a WAM (wet and messy) match where the pool was split between chocolate and vanilla. To win, Yatori had to pin Victoria in the vanilla part, or Victoria would pin Yatori in the chocolate part.

I had a bikini handcuff hentai match with one of Tai Kamiya's (or was it Lordoftiger?) girls. You use your opponent's bikini top and bottom to handcuff her so that you can make her cum.

For rings, Tai and I once had a match in on a giant apple pie. That was fun!

Another ring I've grown quite fond of is a nature theme ring. The ropes are vines, the corner pots are tree stumps, and the "mat" is a grassy knoll.

Finally, I thought of an electric rope ring. The ropes in question generate a very weak electric charge. It won't work on wet skin- but if you had your opponent's nipples clip it, or if you rope burned an opponent's pussy on it...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm

I like the street fight thing. Id love to do it myself, and it would be fun to read too.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

currently in a biscuits and gravy match which I think is pretty awesome.

Also had a Mud and Steel match which was awesome. That one was a steel cage match where the bottom is bowled and muddy so it's liek two matches in one.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next