Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How the West Was Won

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How the West Was Won - Page 3 Empty Re: How the West Was Won

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:34 pm

"Noooo problem, Clyde." belle said and winked at the cowboy as he dug into his meal with gusto.

She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms under her chest, pushing them up a bit. "I know ya think I'm this horrible person, Clyde, but I ain't. I just like ta play." She grinned. "And what can I say, I play rough. If I didn't think ya could handle it, then I wouldn't even be interested in ya." Belle laughed. "And, well, I like ta tease an fool around too." She said with a shrug.

"Not ta mention I'm as stubborn as a pack mule!" Belle chuckled again. "I know yer probably thinkin that ya didn't ask fer Belle B. Barker, but that's how life is, Clyde. There's plenty we don't ask fer and sometimes we end up bein thankful fer that lil surprise in our lives."

"Ya know, I can cook one of them buggers too. I learned from the best!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Clyde eyed Belle out the corner of his eye. A rack like that was hard to ignore, as loony as she was...

"I don't think you're horrible." Clyde said quickly. She wasn't Allison or Melissa, but she was no saint either. Then again, neither was he.

"I like playin' rough too... A lot. But do you knockout all the guys you meet?" He asked, recalling how she called him out and put him out cold. Really that was what started this whole fiasco with Belle.

She didn't have to remind him she was stubborn. He knew that.

"Belle." He said calmly as he set his fork and knife down, turning to her. "I don't dislike you." He said firmly.

"But yer very... Pushy." Was that the right word? "I'm thankful ya wanted to take care of me. But ya can't force things on people... Like handcuffin' me so I don't run away. If they don't want it, they don't want it.... Relationships are the same way." Saying all that, he thought of Mercy. HE wanted to get back together, but he didn't know if Mercy felt that way anymore. It wasn't his call, no matter how much he loved her.

"I'm just a different guy from what I used ta' be. I ain't fuckin around anymore."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:07 pm

"Only the ones I like." Belle said with a tilt of her head and a grin. "But, that's the difference between you and me, Clyde. I don't see it as bein pushy, I see it as bein persuasive. I met thick headed boys all my life. They just need ta be shown things over an over again before they get it."

Belle then laughed and walked over to Clyde and cut a piece of steak. She took it in her mouth , sliding the fork slowly out and then chewed it carefully. "Mm! Actually, it ain't bad at all!" She agreed and then cut another bite. "I only cuffed ya cause I had ta shower an you were still out. Well, maybe not." She shrugged. "But I didn't want ya peepin!" Belle mused despite the fact that she wasn't hiding the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples stiff and poking through her shirt noticeably. Belle then held out the bite for Clyde to take.

"I know ya think that ya ain't fuckin round anymore or however ya put it, but yer gonna remember this just like ya remember our first meetin and the time after that and eventually, yer gonna be thinkin a lot about me and after that, yer not gonna be sure if ya hate me er love me." Belle said with a mischievous grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:37 am

Clyde rolled his eyes at Belle's response. "Well I'm as thick as they come..." He muttered while eyeing her out the corner of his eye, letting her have whatever she wanted from the plate, watching her chew on some delicious stake. She was closer now and he eyed her up, but he tried to keep himself from oogling too much. But he looked enough to notice she wasn't wearing a bra. This busty cowgirl's nipples were at full attention too. He didn't make it obvious he looked, but he did. He was already popping a stiffy under his tights.

"Heh. I wouldn't peak." He muttered softly. With some hesitation, Clyde leaned forward and ate the piece of steak that Belle had for him and chewed it. It tasted real good, he loved steak and wouldn't mind staying here just for the food.

Though her words made him raise his brow at her. "Ya seem ta' have this all mapped out..." She clearly had been thinking about this too. "Well, I don't hate ya, Belle. But I wouldn't bank on me sayin' I love you." There was no reason to be mean to Belle, as much he didn't like how forceful she was with... Everything.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:54 am

"Ha! Wouldn't that be sweet!" Belle said with a wry grin as she looked over Clyde. She shook her head and then sat back in her chair, kicking her feet up on the bed. "I think everythin's workin out just the way I expected it too." She said and crossed her arms under her chest, propping up her breasts.

"After all, ya already said ya don't hate me. The rest'll come on its own. I think I've got more patience than you got stubbornness." She paused. "Well, maybe I ain't so patient, but I'm stubborn too, so we'll see who breaks first. You might wanna make yerself think ya don't like it, but I know ya like the attention." She mused aloud. "Maybe I am the fool here, but you like the game no matter how much you might wanna deny it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:23 am

"Uh huh." Big tits or not, Clyde wasn't playing Belle's game.

Her comment however about the attention honestly made him think. He paused and went quiet, realizing that no matter how much he said he changed, he was still a dog and a skirt chaser.

"Maybe I do..." He wondered if that was why he almost had sex with Jocelyn. Sure he was drunk but maybe it was because he thought she wanted him. He liked the attention, he liked being wanted and he liked thinking he was the shit. Suddenly being a wrestler made more sense.

"But... Maybe that's why I like Mercy so much." He muttered softly, not realizing he said her name. "She... She's not really crazy about me like the other girls have been. I've actually had ta' better myself just so she'd give me a chance. "Eventually he realized he said to much.

"I might like the game, Belle. But that don't mean I gotta roll my dice anymore."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 am

Belle raised an eyebrow at Clyde. She shook her head as he gave away quite a bit of information. "You like a girl who doesn't like ya back? Oh, Clyde..." She said. "How funny! See, we have so much in common. We're both so determined to make it work no matter what."

Belle then hopped up off of her change. "Well, the only difference is, I'll always be Belle B. Barker. Who knows who you'll end up bein once it's all said and done." She waved a finger at Clyde. "You may have found out how to beat me, Clyde." She said. "Just become so unrecognizable that I won't even know ya anymore!"

Belle laughed. "But, while yer working on impressin Mercy, you still have all those gals fawnin all over ya. Yer a real prince!" She paused and cut herself another piece of steak.

She leaned so their faces were close and held the fork between them. "It's ok, Clyde, even if you were a whole different person, I'd still know you were you. I ain't ever gonna try and make ya change. I know you'd never want me to either." She said.

"How about one more bite?" She asked and then bit down on one end of the steak and pulled the fork off, leaving just enough of the meat sticking out from her mouth for Clyde to take a bite himself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:18 pm

"Nah. She likes me... She just ain't as... Dedicated as you are.". Though Clyde wouldn't mind being tied up by Mercy, he couldn't see himself running away from her, unlike Belle.

He then raised a brow and cracked a half smile at Belle. Sure he went though a lot of changes, but he was still good ol' Clyde Gastin, right? "I doubt that." He had been lucky with girls here, but a potentially relapsing alcoholic didn't fit his description of princely.

He leaned back with wide eyes as Belle got close to him, smelling the juicy steak between them. "Well, everyone has room for improvement... Even me, heh." Said Clyde with a nervous grin before he watched Belle bite into the steak and remove the fork, leaving the hot, juicy hunk of meat sticking out from her luscious lips! Clyde's eyes shot wide instantly as he looked at Belle. What a fox!

He flushed instantly and pulled his head back. "N-Nah nah Babe... I'm good..." He said while repeatedly telling himself to play her game. And. Behave.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:31 am

Belle's tongue slipped out under the bite of steak and she took the meat into her mouth and chewed it down without breaking eye contact from the Texan. She swallowed it and then grinned as she licked her lips. "Mmm, that's darn good."

After a moment, she chuckled and stood up. "Did you even realize it, Clyde?" Belle said as she went over to the mini fridge. She bent over, showing off her butt, and grabbed a beer and cracked it open. She took a big sip and then shook the can at Clyde, offering him a drink from her can.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:14 am

Clyde eyed Belle out the corner of his eye when he watched her down the steak. Everything she did, her actions, the way she smiled, the way she looked at him. It all had this level of suggestiveness to it. And Clyde honestly thought about making it with Belle, maybe he needed something with no strings attached... Then again, those had a history of going bad and he worried Belle wouldn't go away. He just needed to keep being a good boy until he figured out things with Mercy!

"'Course I do!" Clyde declared, keeping his eyes off Belle's rear as much as he could before he noticed beer was being cracked open. Clyde's eyes widened, he could smell the drink.

"...." He stared at the drink and contemplated it, knowing he already broke his promise but...

"Nh." Frustration crept over Clyde. "N-No thanks. I'm done with that stuff..." He said with a nervous smile as he eyed the door behind Belle.

"Hey Belle..." He said. "Thanks for takin' care of me and junk but maybe It's time I go, ya know? Like... I can't stay the night here."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next