by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seppuku

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Seppuku - Page 3 Empty Re: Seppuku

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:24 am

Akashi frowned. "Conway-san..." Akashi said, looking at Kelly with a furrowed brow. "The pride of a nation cannot be boiled down into an hour and a half..." She said. She was pretty sure that Kelly wouldn't like it if she compared all of America's struggles to Rocky.

"I'm being serious." Akashi said simply and lowered her head. "She lifted up her head and looked at Kelly. "What do I have to do to get you to sign this, Conway-san?" She said, looking at Kelly with a determined look.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:45 pm

"So am I." Kelly said sternly as she eyed Akashi. "Nothing. There is nothing You can do to make me decide anything. I decide on my own. I. Am the champion, I won't be played and I'll do whatever I want." She told Akashi as stood up from her seat, looking down at Akashi as the prized title rested over her shoulder.

"You can leave now..."
She said bitterly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Akashi shook her head as Kelly stood up. "Conway-san." Akashi insisted. "I'll put this one more way. "What do you want me to do?" She said. "In exchange for signing this contract?" She asked. She didn't think that Kelly understood.

"If you do not sign this, then you are taking away my pride. I might as well just use that." She said and nodded to the lacquer box. If I leave here and you do not sign this, then you will not like the Akashi Tanikaze you face in the ring and you will not be leaving with that title around your arm." Akashi said coldly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 am

Kelly looked at Akashi, unwavering as the woman still sought to make the match she desired, happen. But Kelly refused to budge.

"Aww wounded pride? Welcome to the club, honey. You have no idea what I've been through."
Kelly spat angrily before wigling her fingers in front of Akashi in mock fear.

"Oooh so scaaary. No, I WILL leave with the title in the ring and I'm going to keep this contract too, because I am going to fight Taylor, but on MY TERMS and only after I crush you. You shouldn't sound so sure of yourself either, Sumo. Now do the honorable thing and leave my home." Kelly said with a smug smile after looming down in front of Akashi's face before pointing towards the door.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:02 am

Akashi closed her eyes as Kelly berated her. "Do I really have no idea what you've been through?" She said and then stood up. She bowed at Kelly and looked down at the lacquer box. "Conway-san, I would like you to keep this." She said and motioned to the box. "I hope that one day it will teach you something very important."

Akashi turned and moved back to the entrance of the house and slipped her sandals back on. "Ja ne, Conway-san." She said politely and exited Kelly's "house" and quickly left the mansion.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:16 am

Akash's words made Kelly lower her head and close her eyes. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, Kelly had connected more with Akashi than anyone ever before in AFW and they were enemies.

She turned around sharply upon being told the dagger was hers. Kelly looked at Akashi with profound confusion, wondering why she'd leave her with such a thing for a code she did not follow. But as Akashi turned her back on the champion, Kelly grit her teeth angrily at the sumo.

"T...Teach me?" She snarled. "I... Already know everything." Her fists were clinched tightly while they shook. She hurridly locked the door to the house before plopping down on her couch and staring at the World Title in front of her.

"It... It doesn't fucking many any sense! I'm the Champion. Where's my respect!? Nobody respects me!!!" She cried in a fit of anger as she ran her fingers through her scalp.

"They all think I'm a coward... None of them respect me. But I'm supposed to be the one they fear and admire... They aren't even THANKFUL I took them all in!" Her mind raced with hysteria as she thought of her Coalition, the way they ignored her or just looked at her when she needed them to speak. Brittany and Karisma abandoning her and Akashi's brutal lecture.

She was called nothing but a coward and a cheater. She was not feared, admired or respected like she should be.

Kelly sat there and stared at the dagger with a furious glare, huffing through her nose, eventually setting her sights on the contract for a title match between Her and that woman, Taylor Parker.   She thought back to the first time she met Taylor and the lack of respect she was give by her.

The American Hero realized that it didn't matter if she was a second generation wrestler or The World Champion. Nothing was going to change.

She closed her eyes once and opened them again, her eyes vicious and angry. She stormed over to the phone and sent a message to Haruna.

"There's going to be a change of plans."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum