by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seppuku

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seppuku Empty Seppuku

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:39 am

Akashi closed her eyes as she looked at the extravagantly lovely back yard of the Von Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch). She had never been to Lukretia's home and she had honestly never had any intention of visiting it. She was just glad that Lukretia was out on business and that Hilde was there to take care of everything. Well, Hilde and Lukretia's creepy maids...

The only reason she even was here in the first place was because Lukretia's address also happened to be Kelly Conway's address and Akashi needed to speak to her and she could not speak to her in the usual way. She needed things to be private and one on one and it had to be personal. Kelly had already made things personal and Akashi was going to do the same, in a different way.

As she looked out along the vast expanse of the back yard, she saw a gardener in the distance on a ladder trimming some hedges. In front of her was the lavish pool with crystal clear water. She'd never even knew something like this existed in Japan. "So, Hilde-chan said the pool shed..." Akashi looked at the "shed" in front of her. It was practically as big as a regular one story house. It had to be what she was looking for. Akashi took a deep breath and stepped forward.

Akashi was dressed in black hakama pants and a gunmetal yukata with hardly any of the usual fanciness emblazoned on it. Just a small, simple embroidery with her family Mon on it. Even her chest wasn't exposed and was clearly taped down underneath. Underneath one arm was a fancy wooden lacquer box. She was holding a leather bound envelop in that same hand. She stepped forward and gave the door a firm knock.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Seppuku Empty Re: Seppuku

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:58 am

Fetty Wap's "Come My Way" was playing within the pool house while Kelly was on the couch legs out, she was wearing a simple grey tank top and a pair of panties. The TV left on while she was flipping through "Rolling Stone" with mild interest. She was only reading it because it was all in English it helped her miss the states less.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. Opening the door, with a dry look on her face expecting to see yet another familiar face within the ever crazy Von Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch) and...

In the door way was Akashi Tanikaze.

Without warning, Kelly slammed the door in Akashi's face and wordlessly scurried within the house. Later reemerging with a pair of pants and the Friction World Title laid over her shoulder, standing face to face with:

"Ahh Akashi Tanikaze."
Kelly snarled with a hard sneer. "I hope you realize that you are standing on sacred holy ground... Attack me, and a hundred ethnically diverse maids will rain down from the heavens and stuff your orifices with a thousand black dildos..." She said, trying to fuck with Akashi. Even though the holy ground part felt somewhat accurate.

"State your business, Sumo!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:09 am

Akashi blushed a bit when Kelly opened the door in nothing but a tank top and panties but when the door was slammed in her face, her blush subsided and the stoic visage returned. The next time the door was opened and Kelly was wearing her title belt and some pants, Akashi remained unmoved. She listened to Kelly's ranting and stared at her.

Once Kelly was finished, Akashi spoke. "Conway-san, stop it." She said in a stern voice. "There's no one here aside from you and I, unless you feel the need to rant to the gardener." She said and nodded to the woman who didn't even turn to look at Kelly's screaming. "I want to speak to you about our match. It's important. Will you let me in or not?" Akashi asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:18 am

"Violate." Kelly added dryly to Akashi so she could properly address that oddball. But still, the sumo's seriousness surprised her.

"Fine. Hope you like Fetty Wap and Drake." Kelly muttered before backing further into the house to let Akashi inside, seating herself on a recliner while pointing to the couch for Akashi to sit down on. Never once turning her back on the sumo.

She grabbed her remote and lowered the volume on her stereo, but refused to silence her music for Akashi.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:27 am

"I don't know what that is." Akashi said simply and bowed to Kelly when she let her in. She stopped and kicked off her sandals at the doorway and then took a seat next to the couch.

Instead of sitting a the couch, she took a seat in front of the coffee table on her knees in the traditional sitting pose. She set her lacquer box down, it was about two feet in length, and then set the envelope next to it and opened it up. It was the standard contract that everyone had to sign to make a match official. No doubt Kelly would know what it was even before it opened.

"This is a contract for a fight, Conway-san." Akashi said. "I would like you to sign it. Of course I know that you and I have a match, but this contract does not have my name on it. This is a contract for you to fight Taylor-san. I would like you to fight her rather than me. I would like things between you settled once and for all. Fight her for the title... fair and square."

Akashi pushed the envelope towards Kelly and looked at the Blonde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:41 am

Kelly raised her brow as Akashi kneeled before the table instead of taking teh couch, but nonetheless, she watched the sumo open up her envelope and show what appeared to be a contract, sprawled it out onto her table and gave her the details regarding it.

Details that made Kelly frown and glare intensely at Akashi.

Kelly say in her chair, legs crossed, rocking in the recliner for a moment before leaning forward to gaze at Akashi.

"Who cares what you want?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:46 am

Akashi closed her eyes and lowered her head as Kelly rejected her. She was not surprised but patiently lifted her head and looked back up at Kelly. She had not really looked over the blonde too much but she was also not surprised by what she saw either. She took another calm breath.

"You would rather fight me than Taylor-san?" She asked. "The option is not fight Taylor-san or fight no one, Conway-san. Let's be clear on that."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Kelly immediately huffed at Akashi's one-sided proposal. She covered her mouth kept herself from laughing too hard. This was... Too rich. Taylor much have bitched up and down to Akashi. Who would have thought a hasty, prideful decision in a heat of passion would work out so perfectly!

"Let me be clear, Obama. I don't have to do anything. You were goading me all night for a fight and I decided... To lay down some stakes after being publicly humiliated by my own people. Something you and Taylor both instigated." Kelly remarked coldly while she looked down at Akashi.

"Now you think you can come in my home and give me no option but to fight Taylor? Wrong-O! You back out and I'm good. Nobody's gonna call me a coward and the title stays on my shoulder." She chided smugly while patting her gold.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Akashi closed her eyes when Kelly finished. "Conway-san..." She said, speaking evenly. "I said... That you are going to have a fight no matter what. Right now I'm giving you a chance to do the right thing."

Akashi paused for a moment. "I know you'll do anything that it takes to keep your title, but I can't believe that you lack pride. What does that word mean to you, Conway-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:03 am

"Ohhhh... Well maybe you should speak better English so I don't make mistakes like that, m'kay?" Kelly said with a wide smile. Only for that smile to fade when she heard Akashi's words.

Suddenly her face contorted into a hateful scowl towards Akashi, raising her fist and slamming it down on the arm rest. "You think I lack pride?" She snarled angrily.

"PRIDE is what started my career and got me here! PRIDE is what led to our match! Because it had been crushed when I was publicly humiliated by my own stable! No thanks to you and Parker! You goaded me that whole time for a match and I tried to avoid it by using Brittany... No. My pride was on the line the moment I had to choose between looking like an absolute fool who doesn't know what she's doing, or act like a proper champion..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum