by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin IX: Detox

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IX: Detox - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IX: Detox

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:06 am

Chesna barely flinched as Kelly propped her up against herself and began treating the injury. with her condition, her blood was thin and it really was a case where she could be in serious trouble with just a simple cut. Chesna knew that and so did Kelly and Chesna knew that Kelly knew.

"She's not a slut." Chesna said as she leaned against Kelly, pushing her back aainst the girl's chest. "She's gone, so you can be happy. I just want to die. She's the only reason I was alive anyway." Chesna's eyes stared at the draining pool but even though she didn't blink, they began to leak tears anyway.

"The bunny didn't take me away from you. I was never yours to begin with." Chesna shut her eyes and let her head droop. "But... I am... sorry..." Her words came out like molasses. "I didn't... mean... to hurt you... I ... don't think you're that dumb, either... but... I still want to die... living ... it hurts too much..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:28 am

Kelly sighed deeply with an uneasy breath. Why did she feel bad all of a sudden. She hated hearing Chesna talk like this and ran her hair through the girl's silver mane before looking around to see tears on the woman's face. It shocked Kelly greatly, to the point where she realized just how important Lia must have been.

"...You're app..." She couldn't believe Chesna was apologizing buts she did.

Kelly gripped Chesna's shoulders tightly and maneuvered in front of her before hugging the Doctor tightly, putting the woman's face against her shoulder as Kelly fought back tears of her own.

"...For once you're honest..." She mused while hugging the doc tightly. "But I know... I know it hurts." Kelly was not used to being like this people and generally disliked. But in an instant her anger towards Chesna had faded and all she wanted to do was comfort her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:33 am

Chesna was like a plank in Kelly's arms, even as she squeezed her. She just slumped like a doll that could cry as Tears dripped from Chesna's open, unblinking eyes and down Kelly's back.

"I'm broken... I just need to be thrown away like trash. Even that dumb bunny figured it out." Chesna said and then sighed.

"At least, stick me with that needle I brought... I'm starting to get horny now."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Kelly cradled Chesna as she felt tears on her bare shoulder, she wasn't used to comforting people. She wanted to ease Chesna but what could she say? All the shame Kelly was in shock. As much as she liked Chesna, she didn't think her to be so emotional. Not like this.

Kelly sighed. "You're not trash... " She said before hearing about the needle. "And what will that do?" She asked, honestly weary of using that.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:27 pm

"Since you won't let me die, it's the only thing that will help ease the pain." Chesna said, limply resting against Kelly's body. "Or... the pleasure... I don't ... fucking know..." Chesna said as she opened her mouth and let some drool trickle out of it, huffing softly as her head continued to drip.

"But... you didn't actually have feelings for me... did you?" Chesna said. "Because then you would be an idiot..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Kelly frowned she felt the drool hit her shoulder. She eased Chesna off of her and tried to wipe her mouth a little. "If you don't know what it is Im really not sure if I should give it to you."

Her next set of words however made Kelly frown deeply and avert her eyes away from the doctor. "........" For a moment she couldn't think of what to say at all before finally she mustered the courage.

"Guess I'm an idiot." She finally said while looking away.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:02 am

Chesna's head just drooped once she was pulled off of Kelly. She stared down at Kelly's red bikini bottom and huffed.

"Shit..."

Without moving her head up, she mumbled into the space between them. "I know what's in it... that's why I want it..." Chesna sighed. "I'm just a bag of flesh that leaks cum and blood. There's absolutely no reason I should still be alive, so, I want to do what God won't. I thought it was the bunny. Since she is the reason I am alive but even she realized that I'm not fit to participate in this race..."

Chesna lifted up her hand and pushed it into Kelly's plump breast. "All I want to do, now that the drugs are wearing off, is fuck you... I can see the tears on your face. The shame of... acknowledging you have feelings for me and the concern you have for my well being..."

Chesna's fingers squeezed Kelly's breast. "But the only thing I'm thinking right now is that I wish you would jam your fist into my pussy." Chesna blinked. "There's no way to actually have feelings for an abomination like me. The bunny finally figured that out. You should too."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:56 am

"If its not safe you're not having it." Kelly insisted stubbornly before her head eventually slumped as she heard Chesna speak so harshly of herself.  That she had no reason to go on. Kelly looked at her with solemn, defeated eyes, not knowing what she could do or say. She was too lost in her failure to help Chesna that she didn't care where Chesna was touching her.

Kelly averted her eyes. She didn't think she was ashamed but she didn't know either.

"...But when you talk like that. It doesn't make me regret caring about you."
She said while looking Chesna in the eyes with a teary gaze.

"For the longest time I did think all you were was a... A fucking sex doll. And I'm sorry to tell you this right now of all times... But right now you're more human than ever. You have remorse, you cry, you love someone... I know you cant control how you are but you're so... Human. You're not a freak and you don't get to choose who I care about. "
Kelly said through a few sniffles and sobs as she kissed Chesna's brow.

"Im Friction Champion if you don't already know. Know what that means?"
She asked as she tried to wipe her own eyes and form a smile.

"It means I can do anything in AFW. It means I can make anything happen." She said with a forced, cheery nature as she stared at the needle, she was being protective but she wondered if that was part of the drugs Chesna needed to control herself.

"Why not... Come with me to New York? Why not try and get your mind off things?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 am

Chesna shivered as Kelly kissed her. Her body felt heavy, but light at the same time. She opened her mouth and breathed hotly. Her fingers tugged at Kelly's bikini awkwardly. "Sex ... doll? It's... accurate enough..." She admitted.

Chesna reached up and slipped her fingers into Kelly's hair and kept their faces close. Her dull eyes looked into Kelly's sobbing orbs and then she closed her eyes.

"You're dumb." She said. "Just, stupid. Lukretia pays me, I can already do anything or get anything done. Somehow, I ended up being good at what I do. Fixing broken people. Almost all of them. What a pain in the ass..."

Chesna closed her eyes and pushed her lips forward so they stiffly pressed against Kelly's. She then pulled away, letting her lick stick to Kelly's momentarily. "But... If I can, and you want me to, then fine, whatever. I'll go to New York with you. I'd rather die there than in Japan anyway. But..."

Chesena let herself slid off of Kelly and she flopped onto her back and looked up, squinting at the bright sun. you do realize that's what in those needles, right? They take my mind somewhere else. They dull the pain... and the pleasure too. I just want to be numb. Feelings are stupid." She said, blinking rapidly as she stared at a point in the sky near the sun.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:29 am

Kelly felt a little bad admitting she saw Chesna as just a sex doll. Was it bad that she was insensitive? Still, Kelly groaned as she felt Chesna's fingers in her hair, feeling her hot breath against her skin... Only to furrow her brow when Chesna called her dumb, stupid. It seemed they were both bad with feelings.

Any arguments Kelly had were silenced by a firm kiss she took from Chesna that took her by surprise, moaning just faintly as the woman peeled her lips off of hers.

"Feelings are stupid." Kelly said finally as she stroked Chesna's cheek. "I'll take you with me to New York, I'll defeat Taylor Parker and we'll do whatever we want in the city. You'll enjoy it I swear." She didn't know why, but she felt determined to show Chesna the bright side of life.

Brittany's betrayal left a void. She didn't trust anyone, but she didn't want to be alone either. Nor did she want Chesna to have what she had.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next