by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Doctor is Sin IX: Detox

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IX: Detox - Page 3 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IX: Detox

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:43 am

"I think that's more responsibility than you can handle..." Chesna said just laying there. "Just like right now... I don't know if you can save me. I don't think... I'm worth it. Before was different now..."

Chesna shut her eyes. "I just need you to eat me out. Use your teeth. I'll do the same.." She said and sighed. "Well... no teeth though."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Kelly frowned deeply at Chesna's words being sighing deeply "Trying to prevent you from offing yourself doesn't exactly put me in the mood..." Kelly muttered dryly.

"If you don't think you're worth it, that's fine. But I'm a big girl and I can decide what I wanna put effort towards. You'll be my inconvenience." Kelly said firmly, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear as she looked towards the big mansion before the both of them.

"I think you're worth it." She finally admitted.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:04 am

Chesna sat up and frowned as she looked at Kelly. "I don't get to decide when I am in the mood." She said flatly and stared at Kelly. "If you won't help, then I will have to find someone or something that can." She then rolled onto her hands and knees stared at the ground.

"We'll see how long you can make that claim. I've heard it before." She said and looked at the ring on her finger. She pulled it off and held it out to Kelly. "If you mean what you say, then take this." Chesna said. "But... I will take that very seriously and if you treat it casually... if you leave me...."

"Well, I'll do worse than just throw myself in a pool and I'll make sure everyone knows it's on your head. I take something like that seriously. Saying those words. You don't even know."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:33 am

A mood killer was definitely what Chesna had to say. It made Kelly just roll her eyes and sigh, she had almost forgotten how Chesna could be sometimes.

"...Huh?" Her attention shifted however when she was suddenly presented with a ring, her eyes going wide as her face flushed deeply. Her heart dropped into the pit of her stomach, feeling as if everything had just escalated!

"D-Doctor..." Kelly said, suddenly feeling uneasy about her words, the commitment that was going to follow and what Chesna would most likely do to herself. It made Kelly feel very, very uneasy and she stared down at the ground, unable to take the ring.

"...I..." Suddenly she felt defeated for some reason, but she wasn't angry. "I dunno if I can accept that just... Out of the blue.... T-That's a lot to take in!" She stammered before looking at Chesna suddenly.

"B-But I never leave people loyal to me!"
She shouted, trying to convince herself it was true.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:43 am

Chesna stared at Kelly while she tried to figure things out in her head and let the process dribble out of her mouth. Her open mouth began to drool a bit and she narrowed her eyes.

She then stood up and put the ring back on her finger. "Well... lucky for you... I have to take care of things..." She said. "So... I guess you have time to think about it. If I don't die in New York, then... well, whatever. Like I even care." She shrugged and then began to stagger towards the mansion, stopping and turning.

"Whether you're #6582, Kelly Conway or the champion of the whole universe... even if you were God..." She held up her hand and showed off the ring. "It doesn't matter to me if you don't have this." She said and let her hand flop down to her side.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:46 am

Kelly's head slumped forward and she took a deep breath. Chesna was so morbid she felt she going to have to have to strangle her to just end all this depressing talk!

But when she heard Chesna speak about the ring, The champion turned her head and glared at Chesna before standing back up. "Fuck you." She said spitefully.

"What I offer you... What I'll willing to do for you should be enough! Rrh!"
She spat back at Chesna before stomping her feet, crossing her arms and turning her back on the doctor.

"We leave for New York tommrow morning."
She mumbled under her breath, all while telling herself to pack whatever she needed to deafen her ears so she can ignore Chesna... But then she realized Chesna didn't do all the talking. She did.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:59 am

Chesna stopped and turned her head to look at Kelly with a glassy stare. "I wish you would. But since you won't. It's not. You're saying being a decent human being is enough... It's not." Chesna looked down.

"But... now I feel sorry for you if I only have a few hours to get ready for a long plane ride." She said and turned her head. "Good... luck..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:00 pm

"Oh shutup!" Kelly shot back with a huff closing her eyes as she tried to shut Chesna out, but that proved fruitless.

"Your pity is beneath me. I am Friction Champion. I am AFW's Champion." She shot back, growing very quiet as she stood there alone, watching the pool drain as she cradled onto the good luck that Chesna gave her before she stormed back into the pool house and slammed the door behind her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3