Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Circling The Drain

4 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Circling The Drain - Page 7 Empty Re: Circling The Drain

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:22 am

"YOU KNOW HER!?" Zak's eyes bulged and his whisper turned raspy. "Oh my god, dude! I'm in love, bro, for real!"

He stole the briefest glance back over his shoulder at where Abbey was busy pedaling an exercise bike, and then fixed Clyde with the most serious look. "Abbey... Abraxas? Holy shit, even her name is awesome! She's like... You gotta go talk to her for me, man! Like, I don't know any wrestlers other than the two I said before, so you're all I got! You gotta go tell her, like, I'm new in town... and... I'm like dead ass sensitive and I can cook. C'mon, bro!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:47 am

Clyde drew his head back when he heard Zak's loud whisper and grinned immediately as he heard the guy's confession. He immediately looked over at Abbey on the bike and scoped out the big blonde further. "Yeah, she fine." He certainty couldn't disagree with his tastes.

His eyes would widen though when Zak asked the Cowboy to talk to her for him. He sounded so desperate for assistance.

"Uhh... Well..... Chuck- Er.. Charlie was the one that knew her, I just met her personally a few minutes ago." And Charlie was gone now.

The cowboy then took another look at the six foot tall blonde before looking towards the five foot whatever Zak. "Ya like 'em tall and thick though, huh?" Clyde said as he nudged Zak with a wide teasing grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:14 am

"I like them like that!" Zak whispered loudly, and pointed a finger back toward Abbey.

And then quickly realized what he had done and pulled his arm back. He flushed hotly and squirmed in place. "Uh... I mean like I'll just get back to my workout, bro," he said in a full voice. "Take it easy."

He turned to hurry back to his free weights, as nonchalant as possible.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:34 am

Abbey had been watching a bit of a match that was playing while she zoomed along on her bike. She was feeling good, but the match wasn't as exciting as she would have liked, so she found herself people watching a bit while she exercised.

She ended up seeing Clyde and watched as some other guy began trying to strike up some kind of conversation with him. While she couldn't hear what they were saying, she could definitely pick out the glances and pointing. She chuckled to herself and slowed down her pedaling. After wiping herself with her towel and taking a drink from her water, she slipped off the bike. With how depressing Charlie had been, maybe a few friendlier lads might help kill the time a bit.

She slipped over to where Zak was and grabbed a free weight and began to pump it. "So..." She said, trying very hard not to start giggling. She was pretty terrible. "How much are you lifting?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:48 am

Zak's blood turned to ice when he heard Abbey's voice right there next to him, and yet his face still burned bright red. He straightened up, stone-faced, and glanced at Abbey out of the corner of his eye.

"Sup."

He looked at the rows of dumbbells, and thought about if he could go up higher in weight. How high could he go?

"Um..." He froze, staring at the dumbbells, and struggled to find an answer for Abbey. Nothing came to mind, and he ended up turning a shade deeper red while he stood there with his head down, studying the big hexagonal weights.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:54 am

This time Abbey couldn't help but giggle audibly. The guy was quite the cutie. it was a shame he wasn't her type. She seriously considered letting the guy flounder just to see how long he would, but instead, she set her weight down and turned to face him.

"So, you look like you know your way around a gym. Would you mind giving me a spot? I'd love to lift some real weights! You don't have a problem with that, right? I mean, if you're busy, I could aaalllways find someone else." She turned and scanned the room, her eyes resting on Clyde for a moment before she turned back and looked at Zak slyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Zak shrugged and turned his head. "Cool," he said, so coolly he sounded disinterested.

He glanced around the room and then dared to glance at Abbey. Up close, she was... And with the height difference, Zak was staring straight at her amazing rack. He had to quickly look away.

"What, uhh..." He started, and gestured around at the different weight machines. Then in a moment of sudden courage, he stopped, and closed his eyes while he swallowed down his survival instincts, and turned to face Abbey.

"I'm Zak."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Abbey blushed as she caught Zak staring at her chest. For leading the poor boy on a bit, she figured that was the least she could do for him. She smiled at him.

"Hey, Zak, I'm Abbey!"

She gave Zak a playful slug in the arm. "C'mon, let's hit those weights!" She slid over to a bench machine and laid down. "Ok, Zak, how much do you think is good for me? Go ahead and set it. I trust you. I'm tougher than I look though!" She said winking at the boy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:22 pm

"Yeah... You are," Zak said quietly.

He followed Abbey to a bench, and when her back was turned he snuck a glance back at Clyde with the biggest grin possible. He wiped it clean before he faced Abbey again.

"Oh, uh..." He thought about it. He used the opportunity to take a closer look at Abbey's body, as though he were expertly assessing her physique to determine the ideal training programme. In reality: boobs.

"Best way to do it is to ladder up, gets the blood moving into the right places and stuff, know what I mean?" He put a few plates on either side of the bar and stood behind the bench to spot, keeping his abs tight and taking a wide grip on the bar to help flex his pecs, in case she looked up.

"Nice and slow," he coached, and then added. "Ya know I used to be a bodybuilder, so I know a lot about this stuff."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Abbey listened to Zak while she waited until the weights were set and then began doing reps. "I've never had too much in the way of personal training. When someone has a tip or two, I give it a shot, but I usually just do my thing."

When Abbey was finished, she set the bar and glanced up. "You certainly look like you know what you're doing around a gym." She said with a wink. "So, why did you stop body building and start wrestling instead of something like personal training? I bet you'd be good at that."

Abbey was pretty sure she knew the reason.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next