Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) - Page 10 Empty Re: Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 am

Taylor gazed at Kelly, blinking her bleary eyes and struggling to focus on her. She needed to beat her. She would be nothing without it.

She tried to move when Kelly jumped, but her body didn't respond in time. Kelly's knees smashed into Taylor's body, sending a new shock of pain through her and making her buckle up from the mat.

"Uuuuuunnnnngh!"

Her mouth gaped open while she struggled for breath. Her eyes squeezed shut. She heard the one count.

"TWO!"

And in defiance of Kelly's cocky pin, she only had to lift her arm to get her shoulder up. She lifted it up and grabbed Kelly by the front of her hair, as tightly as she could, and dragged her head down so look her in the eyes. Behind the blood, the disfiguring swelling, Taylor smoldered.

"Fuck you..." Her hoarse whisper barely audible over the crowd noise.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) - Page 10 Empty Re: Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

Post by Lobo Wed May 20, 2015 7:01 am

"ONNEEE!!" cried the crowd.

Kelly could feel it. Her moment was here. She felt it as her knees plowed into Taylor's defined abs. Finally after all this time she was finally going to be a winner. She was finally going to be great.

"TWWWOOOO!!!" The crowd cried again

And then Taylor got her shoulder up. "THRR--- " And with that turn of her shoulder the crowd erupted into a joyous frenzy of deafening cheers. Kelly's eyes shot wide, like it seemed impossible. She didn't hear the three at all. Instead she'd find herself being pulled forth by her hair to look her enemy right in the eyes after being dragged down to meet her face to face.

Kelly's eyes remained wide but slowly they narrowed and she would push her clean forehead against Taylor's bloodied brow as her hands would reach for the woman's throat and squeeze. "Just. Fucking. Give up." She growled coldly before trying to grasp Taylor's hair and angrily haul her up to her feet with all her strength, trying to stuff her foe's head between her legs and hastily get her arms in a double underhook.

"JUST STAY! THE FUCK! Kelly roared in a fury before jumping up and back, attempting to slam Taylor face first into the canvas with a mean and quick Phoenix Facebuster!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 am

"Ghhk..." Taylor gagged and grasped at Kelly's hands around her throat. She was seeing stars already, and the world around her felt fuzzy and distant. It was hard to focus her eyes on anything.

A moment of relief, and then more yanking on her hair. Standing up was the hardest part. She got her knees under her, while hanging from Kelly's grip, and then she got one foot down, then the other.

She had to do something. She was nothing without this. She needed to win. She would be nobody without it. She would have come all this way, and never truly been the champ.

She closed her eyes and prayed, and then she fell. Kelly's weight drove her already broken face into the mat yet again, and she didn't move a muscle. Even the crowd had seen enough, and they were mostly silent. Some cheered for Taylor's demise. Some urged her to stay down. All of them would get what they wanted.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 20, 2015 4:23 pm

The sickening slam and crack of Taylor's face against the canvas was heard throughout the arena. The people dropped dead and silent, looking on in shock and horror as the champion was horribly assaulted further.

Kelly panted feverishly on her knees as she looked down at Taylor, her eyes remaining wide open as she looked at her battered and bloodied foe.

Kelly then leaned over and put her lips against Taylor's ear, pushing her head aggressively against her. "No longer are you a coward... Instead, you're just a loser. A Stain on the mat... And with this, I erase your legacy. " Kelly growled through a whisper before grabbing Taylor's arm and flipping her onto her back as The Challenger quickly slid over Taylor's body, laying her back against The Champion's front, hooking her legs and securing the pin!

"ONE!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Taylor was completely limp when Kelly rolled her over, laying with one arm stuck behind her back. Aside from her shallow breathing, there were no signs of life at all from the punk.

"TWO!" The ref counted, and every Taylor fan in the building held their breath and hoped she didn't kick out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 20, 2015 4:45 pm

The ref raised her arm for the third count and hesitated with a disgusted look on her face. Clearly she hated doing this but wanted it all to end.

"THREEE!!" And hastily, The Ref she called for the bell and screamed for a medic while Kelly's heart skipped a beat the moment she heard that bell go off, leaping right off of Taylor and scrambling to her feet, looking around arena as if Taylor had dissapeared, wondering if this was all still real.

"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West stared playing within the arena masking the horrid boos and cries from the crowd that were peppering the arena, snacks and drinks being thrown down onto the bloodied ring as Kelly was presented the Championship Title.

Her knees were shaking as she hurried over and stuffed it against her chest, her legs finally buckingly as she started to sob tears of joy. She pulled the title out of her chest and looked at the gold plating, stoking it with her hand, leaving the blood of Taylor Parker stained on the front of it.

"It's mine... It's mine... It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine! It's mine!"
She babbled like a deranged, possessed fool, burying the title in her chest again, hugging it tightly as she sat on her knees, tears still steaming down her face as she cackled uncontrollably.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed May 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Watching Brittney retreat up the ramp in disgust over what was transpiring in the ring, deep down D.B. couldn't blame her for being unable to stomach the unsettling sight of Kelly beating down the defenseless champion into an even bloodier pulp. Brittney's lack of resolve did come off as a surprise to Bunny though, all coming from someone who called for Taylor's blood herself just moments ago...

Whatever the reason, unlike Brittney, D.B. had the gumption to see this through to the bitter end, more importantly acting as an insurance policy against any last ditch rescue attempts from Taylor's camp. What was happening here needed to happen already...something that was long overdue in her book. A natural course of events that was delayed since Avalanche by incessant interlopers eager to protect their golden girl and false idol, Taylor Parker...but only made her weaker as a result of their efforts.

D.B. wasn't completely blind to the hypocrisy of her actions, substituting one questionable champion for a competitor who some would deem is vastly her inferior...but her word was her bond. Kelly, as egotistical and insufferable as she is, believed in D.B.'s abilities when no one else did, offering her a chance to prove just that along with a fastlane ticket out of the under-card. All in exchange for one little World Championship, which D.B just...

"THREE!!"

...delivered.

Hopping off the turnbuckle, Bunny snapped her fingers and signaled for a nearby official to hand her the trench coat and top hat she came to the ring with, eagerly ready to blow this scene already after putting them both back on. Flashing cameras lit up the audience like the Fourth of July while plastic beer bottles and food wrappers flew into the ring, D.B. kicking them aside as she strode over to the quivering champion, curled into a ball and weeping tears of joy onto what she coveted most.

"...Congratulations Kelly...you've earned it..." D.B. coldly remarked as she towered over The Coalition leader, unsure if Kelly would catch on to the underlying sarcasm to her statement as she found herself to be the only living soul still technically by her side in her greatest moment of "triumph". "If I were you though..." D.B. would march over to the ropes and hop down off the apron before turning back to Kelly. "...I would consider getting the hell out of Dodge...Unless you'd rather be chased out by an entire dojo that is..."

With that one last cryptic reminder of the multitudes of people backstage whom she pissed off with what she just did, D.B. would turn around to stride back up the ramp with her hands in her pockets. The true impact of her role in all this wouldn't dawn on her until later, but right now all she wanted to see was the bottom of a beer mug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Kelly was so happy, so excited, so alive that she was completely ignoring the boos, the flying trash, and the cautionary advice of her ally. She didn't care anymore. She had won. She finally beat Taylor for the title. She won.

Kelly turned to DB with a glazed and crazed look in her eyes to see her ally matching to the ropes before telling her to leave dodge.

"D-Don't you get it!? Don't you understand!?" She cried madly, standing up and walked over to Taylor and putting her boot on the Ex-Champion's chest while the trash flew around her.

"NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE ME." Kelly cried as she raised her arms up in victory. "ALIANA SANDERS? BEATEN WITH EASE! AVERY SHIELDS? INJURED BEYOND REPAIR!" Kelly then looked down at Taylor as stood atop her broken enemy.

"Taylor Erin Parker Higurashi. Finished. For. Good." She muttered with cold glee, looking down at the ramp as EMT's came running down the ramp with a stretcher to carry Taylor, but even then, Kelly did not lift her boot from Taylor's body, she stood there and looked up at the lights and raised her title above her head.

"Alone I sit here! Atop my mountain! My throne! I. AM. A.F.W!!!!!!" And with that final decleration, Kelly grabbed Taylor by her arm and dragged her to the edge of the ring, stuffing her against the ropes before shoving her out with her boot for the EMT's to pick back up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 4:50 am

Junko was backstage. She was so close to the entrance that her head almost peeked out from behind the curtain. She swore she wasn't going to be at ringside because she couldn't bear to watch her daughter-in-law commit suicide, bu as the match progressed, she was as close as she could get without breaking her word to herself.

She spent a lot of it with her head buried in her sleeve and when things finally played out as she had thought they might, Junko was in tears. Sobbing uncontrollably while at the same time screaming for the paramedics to be on the march and hustling down the ramp the very instant the bell rang.

And when it finally, mercifully did, Junko was ahead of the pack, running down the ramp and waving the paramedics down, growling and screaming at them to hurry up. She dropped halfway to Taylor's nearly unconscious body and crawled the rest of the way, unable to compose herself one bit as she dripped tears upon cements while the paramedics began to ease Taylor onto the stretcher. She couldn't even form intelligible words. She just sobbed into her sleeve while Taylor was pulled away.

She turned and looked at Kelly with a hateful glare. She couldn't believe it. She understood Kelly's treachery. She understood why Kelly was opportunistic. That part she could understand. But the blonde had gone too far. Junko wanted to run at her right now but she gathered herself and turned her head as new tears welled up in her eyes and she chased after the paramedics.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10