Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Estate Wide Affiars

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Estate Wide Affiars - Page 3 Empty Re: Estate Wide Affiars

Post by Lobo Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 am

Kelly snarled through her nose as the sensation of her fist against Lukretia's cheek sent a pleasurable tingle up her spine. Her hungry, fighting glare never breaking even as the GM smiled at her. Rather it broke the very moment she felt Lukretia's fingers digging into her tit.

"Aaauuuuu!" She howled, arching her back for a moment before instinctively lashing out at Lukretia, putting her hands down flat against Lukretia's throat in attempt to choke her by putting pressure and force down on her throat. She didn't squeeze one bit and didn't need to.

"I'VE....A-Always... Been... Interesting, you fag!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 15, 2015 12:45 am

Lukretia's tongue slipped out of her out of her mouth as she felt Kelly compress her throat harshly. Her grip on Kelly's breast loosened but she tugged away the scant bikini and gripped roughly at Kelly's wrist. Though her eyes bulged, her lips still tugged at a grin. She felt light headed. And wet.

"Nnghhn..."

Just because she liked it, though, didn't mean she was just going to allow it to continue. She had kept a hard squeeze on one of Kelly's legs but released it. She dropped her leg to the ground, extended it and then drove it up as hard as she could between Kelly's legs.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 15, 2015 7:19 pm

"Go...To....Fucking sleep! Cunt! Hrnn!" Kelly growled while she choked Lukretia with pure glee, putting heavy pressure on the woman's throat to strangle her, seeing this delicious even lewd gaze on the GM's face, it made Kelly smile brightly as she sat atop the woman, feeling like victory was imminent until she was suddenly cut by an out of nowhere kick.

"GMFF!!" Her eyes went wide and crossed as she bit her lip, a bit a tears seeping from her eye lids as she was struck between the legs, giving a short whimper before she simply slumped off of Luk's leg and flopped to the side, cradling her womanhood.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 16, 2015 10:06 am

Lukretia sat up and huffed, taking only a second to catch her breath. Lukretia then reached out and pressed her hands into Kelly's and clasped them together, pushing against the blonde's woman hood before vaulting them and sitting down on Kelly's stomach, biding her hands underneath her.

She smirked. "Vhy don't you show zis kind of vigor in ze ring, fraulein?" Lukretia said, licking her lips as she stared down at Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 17, 2015 7:39 am

Dazed by the low blow, Kelly could do nothing as Lukretia took advantage of her weakness and clasped her own hands together.

"N-Nnhhh! Hnn! N-Noo! Fuckin....N-No!" Kelly writhed and struggled under Lukretia, gritting her teeth and snarling hatefully at the woman that secured her arms down under the weight of her body. "Ooooohhph!" Kelly groaned as she struggled, lifting her hips as much as she could, making her cheeks flush a bit as she looked up and found herself subdued by the older woman.

"N-N-Nh! The hell are you talking about!? I fight good all the time! I'm The Friction World Cup Champion! Number one contender! I'm MADE of vigor! Nnh!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Lukretia leaned over and glared down at Kelly as she stay her words. "Your actions may have escaped ze vision of ze referees but zey have not escaped mine. Normally I might praise your ingenuity, but your actions vere born from ill intentioned desires." The German said. "Doing vhatever it takes is somezing zat normally I can appreciate, fraulein. I cannot, however, appreciate you." She said and lowered her head.

"If i release you, zen maybe you vill fight me like a voman? Instead of running und hiding as you usually do. If you are fighting me, zen you won't have me to hide behind."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 am

Kelly's eyes remained narrowed at Lukretia, glaring daggers into the German domme's eyes as she was talked down towards, lectured about her recent actions. Kelly did not want to hear it, she would kick, wriggle and squirm with all her might under the domme, shaking her head left to right as she struggled.

"R-Rrgh! S-Shut... Nh! Up!" Kelly spat in a fury while she struggled and was forced to hear Lukretia's hurtful words. It hurt because it felt so true. Did she think Kelly cared about Lukretia's approval? Or anyone's approval? No matter how long she had awaited for such a thing.

"I never asked for you to appreciate me!!!!" She screamed angrily at Lukretia. "Release me and I'll show you everything I fucking am! You don't know me!! "

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 18, 2015 6:16 am

"But you have been quite eager to take full advantage of meine benevolence..." Lukretia said smoothly, riding Kelly as best as she could while the blonde bucked and writhed. "Very vell." She said. "I vill be getting up und I vill be valking avay und going down to meine basement. Follow me, or attack me as I stand. Either vay, once ve engage again, it vill be ze last ounce of mercy you vill be shown, verstanden?"

Lukretia then hoisted herself up and stepped off Kelly, preparing herself to turn and walk out of her office.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 19, 2015 3:02 am

"Well why the hell wouldn't I!? I'd be a fool not to!" Kelly spat angrily at Lukretia, finding her calm demeanor to be downright infuriating. She was cooly allowing Kelly to attack again in such a pretentious, high and mighty manner. Kelly had her teeth gritted down tightly, she couldnt take it.

When Luk stood up, Kelly was already on her feet, without a word she lunged for Lukretia and tried to wrap her arms around her waist tightly, squeezing her mid section as Kelly took a step back, bent her knees and tried to lift Lukretia up with a mighty roar, attempting to give the German Domme a mighty suplex through her own table!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 20, 2015 8:48 am

Lukretia could hear Kelly shuffling once the German domme had her back turned. "Ngh!" Lukretia grunted when Kelly's bare chest pressed into her back and her waist was grabbed. She wasn't in a good position to retaliate and as her feet lifted off the ground, she had an idea of what was coming next.

She was brought up and over and crashed into her own desk hard. "Gnnnhg!" Even Lukretia couldn't hold in a cry of pain as her back seared with the pain of the suplex. She crumbled to the ground and began to paw at the plush carpet. One hand snaked behind her back as her face wore a mask of pain. She was lethargic and moved slowly as she just tried to get to her hands and knees.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next