by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin' - Page 3 Empty Re: Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 pm

"Fuck me, right?" Jocelyn grinned. "Well, you've been doing a lot of thinkin about her lately. You can't deny she's a real bird, that's for sure. I'm sure you've pounded the pud once or twice for her." She teased.

Jocelyn grinned, stood up and sat next to the empty stool between her and Clyde. "You hate me. Why would you think of me? You've never thought of me once before until now, right?" She said, letting her eyes fall a bit. So, it's OK. If you want to think of someone else. Maybe you wanna get all that frustration out over ... whatever." Jocelyn shrugged.

She then turned and looked at the bar and pointed at it. "Oi, another pint!" She barked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin' - Page 3 Empty Re: Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 pm

"...Yeah." He said after Jocelyn finished the sentence, only to have his cocky grin fade as Jocelyn mentioned Allison and caught him guilty as changed. At least Bonnie had Duffy to work any issues she had out in Friction or after her bout with Jocelyn! Mercy did not stay over enough...

Clyde was keen on messing with Jocelyn, though he still wasn't sure what he wanted to do, he would hear Jocelyn out and noted that she understood. He DID hate her and he hadn't thought of her until now. He felt a little shitty about that. But he did have a reason to think of her and clearly she knew what she was getting into. He liked that.

"Psh. Lady, you're part of that frustration." He muttered with a smirk as he debated over if he should go through with this. Though the idea of fucking the shit out of Jocelyn seemed like pretty good payback. Not like he had much to lose now anyway.

He looked back at the screen, then back at Jocelyn, clearly torn between the two as their drinks were brought to them. "I ain't got a condom." He said, looking her in the eye while idely dragging his finger tips down her thigh.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 pm

Jocelyn's eyes gleamed at Clyde's words. "DOes that mean you think about me too when you're havin a wank? If you really want to hink about me, I guess I can't complain!" He eyes raised but she quickly turned her head and took a sip of her fresh beer.

She turned back to him after he spoke. "Well, guess you're outta luck then." She said with a shrug and looked back up at the television. "I think your girl's got the butterflies." She said and nodded to the screen."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:04 pm

"Heh!" Clyde huffed and grinned widely in amusement at Jocelyn's sudden excitement. That was cute. Very cute. "Not that kinda frustration..." He said to himself. Thinking back to how she handcuffed him to the ring to watch Bonnie get massacred before Jocelyn personally stripped her in front of the packed crowd.

"I can get one." He replied just as quickly before his eyes shot wide at what he just said, furrowing his brow before he turned to get another drink of his beer. He wasn't desperate and eager. He didn't care. He had more control than this!

But he did care about Bonnie and... "Which one?" He snarked before seeing Bonnie go on the offensive while Allison was being, Allison as usual.

"Ugh... I hate when she doesn't fight back." He grumbled

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Jocelyn looked down and blushed, swallowing hard at Clyde's words. He was serious? Jocelyn took a big draught from her drink and then looked at Clyde. "We've got all night, right? You can go get one in a little bit." She said and licked her lips.

She looked up at the television. "It's something she does often? She's finally got what she wanted, why doesn't she kick that old dish licker's arse? Must not hate her as much as she thinks, right? That's why she's gettin all fancied up? Maybe she'd rather be in a bed with Sarah than a ring." Jocelyn shrugged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Clyde turned around when he heard Jocelyn respond to him. He flashed her a sly smirk as his loins stirred.

"Yer givin' me all night with ya now?" He teased before his conscious kicked in. Shouldn't he meet Bonnie after the match? Wasn't it bad to Fuck their enemy especially after what happened with Mercy? This was unfair.

Clyde looked back at the tv though and frowned. "Well I meant Allison was barely fighting back but now Bonnie isn't either! C'MON !!" Clyde yelled before turning back to Jocelyn and raising his brow at her implications.

"I doubt Bonnie likes Allison... I mean... I guess if she did, it'd be physical. Kinda like..." He paused and looked at Jocelyn coyly. Though now that he thought about it, he wondered if Bonnie did like Allison a little. They spent a lot of time on her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Jocelyn looked up at the screen. "If the match keeps goin the way it does, we might not have that much time together after all." She said and smiled at Clyde.

"I just can't understand why she's barely puttin up a fight. Can you?" SHe's your sis, after all. Don't you have some weird twin connection?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Clyde was starting to wonder if this was the real Jocelyn. She had clearly changed while she was away. He guessed.

But his eyes never left the tv. He was very concerned with what Bonnie was doing. "Just cause we twins don't mean.." then it hit him.

"AWW NOO! she's tryin 'ta beat Allison by fightin' like Allison herself!" He hollered before watching Bonnie get nailed with a DDT, making Clyde slam his fist on the bar. "c'mon,c'mon, c'mon..." She was on the mat and dazed now.

"Im gonna need some drinks..." He called for shots while his eyes remained on the tv.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 am

Jocelyn smiled while Clyde looked at the TV. He was just NOW figuring that out? What an idiot. Whatever Bonnie was TRYING to do, she was failing spectacularly. It was rather pathetic. She almost felt bad for the twins.

"Go on then." Joc said to the bartender and motioned to Clyde. "Whatever he wants, go head and put it on my tab." She said with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:38 am

Clyde was surprised by Jocelyn. He turned to her and smiled after downing the first shot of whiskey, his first in a while. "That's mighty kind of ya, baby." He flashed her a wink. Wow! Jocelyn wasn't so bad! Clyde then saw Allison pin Bonnie with a boot on her chest in an infuriatingly enticing pose. "That cocky-! C'mon Bon!!!" He yelled while holding another shot in his hand, on the edge of his seat as Mercy.... Did the most beautiful thing and helped Bonnie break the pin before two!

Clyde's heart leaped 100 yards. "ATTA GIRL MERCYYY!!!!" He screamed with pure joy as he hastily downed his other shot. His baby came through! Bonnie was in the clear!

The near tipsy cowboy was overjoyed, without thinking he turned around and mashed his lips hard against Jocelyn for a firm brief kiss before pulling away, watching the pink haired paralegal shake those sexy hips before the camera showed Allison's scowl.

This was too satisfying.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum