by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin' - Page 2 Empty Re: Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Jocelyn's cool smile didn't break as Clyde spoke. Instead she turned and took another sip from her beer. "I'm lookin forward to seeing if that's the case. I'm actually not really all that interested in the outcome so... if your sister does what you think she might, good on her. I just don't think she will."

Jocelyn shrugged. 'Then again, one way or another Allison's already won, considerin she got your sis to dress up just like her." She added.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin' - Page 2 Empty Re: Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Clyde raised his brow as he heard Jocelyn's response. Who's side was she on and what WAS she interested in? On top of that she sounded so polite and more lady-like, that in addition to her surpring appearance quelled some his anger towards her. Either way, he still hated her.

And he hated the thought of Allison winning even more, he had no clue what Bonnie was thinking. "Pretty sure Bonnie chose 'ta do this on her own." He muttered while telling himself that  Allison hadn't won. He hoped for that. He then gave Jocelyn a curious look.

"Why you even here? You said you was done with Bonnie and last I checked, you ended yer thing with Allison with a chairshot." He said in a non-hostile tone, though he was still weary of this violent beauty

"Ain't you mad about she did 'ta Yi Lan? Bonnie was."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Jocelyn's smile widened as Clyde began to speak. "Yeah, I'm sure Bonnie decided to dress up like Sarah all by herself. Doesn't that make it weirder, though?" She asked rhetorically.

Jocelyn eased back in her bar stool and crossed her legs. "What do you care why I'm here. I'm still in the league. I have every right to be here. I can't enter the arena until the match is over, for some fuckin reason." She said and looked at Clyde. "Considerin I've been gone for a long time, how is it that happened?" She asked, ignoring the rest of what Clyde said. She certainly didn't want to talk to Clyde about Lan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Clyde grimmaced and rolled his eyes a bit when Jocelyn smiled brightly. Allison was messing with Mercy and possibly getting deeper into Bonnie's head. He huffed bitterly and squeezed his beer.

Though he supposed he found some amusement in apparently striking a core with Jocelyn, earning a small smile. "'Cause I don't trust you." He said simply.

"While we arranged the match with her. Allison requested for me and you to be banned to be banned during the match so there'd be no interference... Like last time."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 pm

"Oh?" Joceyn said, raising her eyebrow at Clyde's words. "Sarah suggested it? Alright, then." She said. "But I really wasn't going to interfere in the match. I just wanted a good seat for it instead of being stuck in here." She said, frowning a bit. She then shrugged. "Oh well." She said and took a sip of her beer. "Least the beer is decent."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:11 pm

"Yeah." Clyde clarified, not realizing how much attention she was giving Jocelyn. "Neither was I..." He said, but if Bonnie and Mercy were at risk there were no promises. Maybe last time was his fault?

"So uh... Do you typically get all fancy for Allison's matches or uh... " He paused, gave her another scan and smirked coyly at her. "Not that I'm complaining..." He couldn't resist the urge to fuck with her a little.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:02 pm

"Heh!" Jocelyn grinned widely. "I didn't get all fancy for Sarah, that's for sure." She said. It was true enough. She continued and looked over Clyde. "Don't tell me you cracked a fat lookin me over." Jocelyn turned her head and took another long drink of her beer. She was almost out. She wasn't sure if she was going to get another. She didn't need to be drunk when it was finally time to head out.

"So, would you rather go root around in the WC while they're goin at it in the ring?" Jocelyn said, nodding up to the television.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Clyde certainty doubted that but maybe he was wrong. He already knew Jocelyn had a weird relationship with Allison. Who even gets fixated on a person who humiliated them in the middle of a match? Though thinking on it now, Clyde realized he had been there and seen it with others before. AFW was a strange place with stranger people.

He flashed an amused grin though towards her response to his joke. But if he had one, he didn't notice it or think about it until she made that remark. Such a charming lass with a nice vocabulary as she chugged down her beer and... What the hell did she just say?

"Uh... What?" Clyde asked curiously, a bit confused by her lingo. Root around? WC? What was that? Work Center? Water Closet?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:33 pm

"Fuck." Jocelyn said bluntly. "Go to the water closet and fuck." He really was dense, wasn't he? "I don't mind if you think about Sarah while you're stickin it in me." She said, grinning wickedly. "Or that cute little ref lassie. Or... the other Sarah." Implying his sister.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:50 pm

It sounded like she expressing her frustration in him not understanding her. Then he realized what she was telling him and his eyes shot wide as his cheeks burned red. Did he hear her right? He did. Sudden escalation was an understatement. Clyde was caught off guard, heavily. He thought she was gay!

He averted his eyes when Jocelyn mentioned that she wouldn't mind if he thought about Allison. Why would she he would!? Before adding Mercy and even Bonnie to the mix.

"Psh....What the hell..." He grumbled at the mention of Bonnie. Grimacing as he reached for his beer and took another look at Jocelyn, sitting there, looking like that with her legs crossed. She was very fuckable. But she had fucked with him and his family too.

He had been picturing himself fighting Jocelyn NOT fucking her.

Clyde took a glance at Jocelyn's smokey eyes and blushed before taking another swig of his beer before scooching over into the stool next to Jocelyn. Putting a hand on her thigh and running it up and down slowly.

"And what makes you think.... I'd think about Sarah, huh? You don't think I'd just be seein' you? I also had been expectin' ta' fight ya, not...." He paused, looked between her legs and gave her a sly grin, leaning his forehead against hers.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum