Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Contract Negotiations

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Contract Negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Contract Negotiations

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 pm

"Oh! Pardon... But that's easy!" Bonnie looked to her brother, who honestly didn't know what was going through his sister's head, she then flashed a sly grin towards Allison.

"I want her out of AFW."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:23 pm

"Mmmk."

Mercy began to scribble on the paper in front of her with her immaculate handwriting. "Ms. Watson is to retire from the AFW if she loses the match."

Mercy turned and looked at Allison. "Is that a stipulation you can agree to, Ms. Watson?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Allison saw that coming. "Alright," she said, without missing a beat. "I will accept that stipulation under the condition that Bonnie Gastin also accepts that if I win, Clyde Gastin will permanently retire, and return home to the United States. Is that acceptable?"

Her voice was sweet and calm and professional, her face pleasant, but Bonnie's lack of imagination was a crime that should have been punished with much worse that her idiot brother leaving his pathetic career.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Mercy looked down suddenly as Allison spoke. She didn't want Allison to notice her eyes slightly widening at her words. He quickly took a drink from the water bottle she had with her and turned to face the twins.

"Ms. Gastin, Mr. Gastin, are these acceptable terms?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Bonnie didn't really think her stipulation through. She mearly jumped at the lovely idea of finally being rid of Allison once and for all. And just as quickly as the idea came to her, Allison turned it right back on her and Clyde, making the Twins' eyes shoot wide as they heard Allison's request.

"What the fuck!"
 Clyde exclaimed, even flashing a Mercy a look of shock while she was looking down

"Goddammit... You skank! He ain't even in the fight! And here I was tryin' ta' be nice and at least let'cha stay in Japan!" Bonnie growled angrily at Allison, more infuriated that she'd target her brother rather than her. "I can't do that..." She said as she looked to Clyde, not willing to put her brother's career on the line like that. Clyde gave her an apologetic look, he couldn't do that either.

"No." both Twins answered in unison right as they turned to face Allison once again. Both of them locked in thought.

Clyde had a request but he was sure Allison would turn it against him.

Bonnie spoke up after a small period of contemplation. "Hmm... Well... This might be a lil weird but how about, If I win, Allison is no longer allowed to assault anyone on AFW owned property. And she's not allowed to touch her opponent after a match either. Unless they want it I guess. But no more backstage sneak attacks, and no more of her goddamn beatdowns after a match either. Her match ends, she has to be good." Bonnie said as confidence returned to her, hoping this stipulation would go a little better.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Allison laughed daintily and breathed a feminine sigh before looking toward Bonnie. "Oh, darling. I didn't know I was allowed to in the first place!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Clyde huffed at Allison's attitude and response but Bonnie, oddly enough, was the one to finally lose her cool.

"Oh that's it!" Bonnie spat before turning to Mercy. "If she violates that, she's fired! And... And I want another match with her! Where she's blindfolded and got her hands cuffed behind her back!!" Bonnie spat while Clyde sat up, wide eyed.

"D-Dude!" Clyde tried to protest. This wasn't good guy territory and this was exactly why Clyde wanted her to talk with Taylor.

"No! Fuckin' no... Look at 'er!" Bonnie shouted while pointing at Allison. "She feel no guilt for what she's done. She don't take us seriously! She don't care what she's done ta' people! She don't even care that people have done shit ta' her, like ya told me! Somebody's gotta fuckin' make her understand what bein' helpless is like!" Bonnie shouted while Clyde had his hands on Bonnie's shoulders, trying to calm her. Deep down he'd like to see Allison humbled into never tormenting anyone again. But he didn't' want his sister to do something cruel.

The hat less cowboy looked to Mercy. "Don't add the second stip." He told her before Bonnie butted in.

"No! Fuck off! This ain't even yer fight anyway!" Bonnie shouted giving him a shove to put him flat in his chair.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Allison laughed again, but when she stopped she wasn't smiling. Her hard, emerald, cat-eyes were fixed on Bonnie, and she spoke much more quietly than the rest.

"Here is one I'll agree to that I think you'll find appealing..." She said slowly. "No consequences for losing, no one gets fired or goes home, just one clean match, free of outside interference," she let the words hang in the air, "with my hands tied behind my back."

From the look on her face, she was perfectly serious.

"I would so like for you to show me the meaning of helplessness..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:36 am

"Uhhhhh...."

Mercy gulped when it seemed like things were going to go to hell with Bonnie of all people being the one to go off. Her body tensed but Allison diffused the situation with her calm demeanor.

" Ms. Gastin, please stay calm." She said as she pushed her palms at Bonnie.

"Well... how do you feel about Ms. Watson's proposal?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 am

There was silence when Allison spoke in her quiet tone. It made the bickering Twins be more silent so they could hear her, and what they heard shocked them greatly. This was no joke.

"Y-You're... You're fuckin' serious? The hell do ya take me for! Ain't no honor in beatin' you like that..." Bonnie exclaimed, though her eyes, her expression it showed that she was thinking about it. Picturing it. Too long had Allison left her paranoid about being attacked from behind and now she could get even with her so easily.

"But hell... If you think you're so bad that-" Bonnie began before Clyde pushed his arm in front of her chest.

"No." Clyde growled while he looked at Allison with a cold scowl. "You're baitin' her! I've had it up ta' here with yer stupid mind-games, you never fight anybody straight up! We've done crazy shit 'cause of you. But you're NOT goin' ta' goad my sister into that kind of a match." Clyde growled before looking to Bonnie. "Please Bon... You don't wanna go through with that. It wouldn't be right. I don't want people to see you as the bad guy." He warned her sincerely while Bonnie mulled over her choice, glaring at Allison the entire time.

It was so easy to pick Allison's offer just so she could finally hurt her back. She didn't want to be scared anymore.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next