Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 17 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, FlameofHope, kerflubble, Lobo, MacbookAir, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny


Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???


Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???


Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace


Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine


Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei


Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???



TENSION


Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin


Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???


Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero


Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1


New here - Hi all!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Gwyndolin on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 am

I'm even newer to this place than you are, but it's great to have more people here regardless. Maybe when I finally get my first character off the ground we can practice our wrestling RPing together, if you find yourself interested in such.

In any case, welcome.

_________________
Caroline Brookes is still in training with Kei at her gym in Canada. View the thread here.

Irene Inger recently lost a match against Jessica Wright, who decided to take Irene prisoner after the fight was over. You can find the fight here, while the post-match fun is here.

With TekRobo's permission, I am assuming control of one of his characters, Sylva Asper. Will work on making some new original ones as well, but I don't have the extra time right now.

Gwyndolin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2015-01-09
Age : 27
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Reaper on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Gwyndolin wrote:I'm even newer to this place than you are, but it's great to have more people here regardless. Maybe when I finally get my first character off the ground we can practice our wrestling RPing together, if you find yourself interested in such.

In any case, welcome.

Thanks a lot! Sure, would love to have a chat whenever you wish Smile

Reaper

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Bluemouse on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:38 pm

The newbies are forming a union.


I'm onto you, newbies. *points to eyes, newbies*

_________________
The Mouseum

Bluemouse

Posts : 11144
Join date : 2010-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Reaper on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Bluemouse wrote:The newbies are forming a union.


I'm onto you, newbies. *points to eyes, newbies*

*throws a Molotov Cocktail at the Mouse Hut* Razz

Reaper

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Gwyndolin on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Gotta make friends to survive in the AFW arena, Blue. What better people to buddy up with than the other newbies like myself? With a little luck, we may find ourselves challenging some of the best in the business before too long.

_________________
Caroline Brookes is still in training with Kei at her gym in Canada. View the thread here.

Irene Inger recently lost a match against Jessica Wright, who decided to take Irene prisoner after the fight was over. You can find the fight here, while the post-match fun is here.

With TekRobo's permission, I am assuming control of one of his characters, Sylva Asper. Will work on making some new original ones as well, but I don't have the extra time right now.

Gwyndolin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2015-01-09
Age : 27
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Tatyina on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Hmmmm.

_________________
Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

Posts : 27333
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 96
Location : VIP Box inside the AFWDome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Bluemouse on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Mmm, delicious gasoline.

_________________
The Mouseum

Bluemouse

Posts : 11144
Join date : 2010-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by killcarrion on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Gwyndolin wrote:Gotta make friends to survive in the AFW arena, Blue. What better people to buddy up with than the other newbies like myself? With a little luck, we may find ourselves challenging some of the best in the business before too long.

Oh now I wouldn't say I was the BEST~~~ Razz

_________________
Friction Roster
Spoiler:


Tag Team - The Hoots~

Tension Roster
Spoiler:




killcarrion

Posts : 2495
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Alexandra on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 pm

killcarrion wrote:
Gwyndolin wrote:Gotta make friends to survive in the AFW arena, Blue. What better people to buddy up with than the other newbies like myself? With a little luck, we may find ourselves challenging some of the best in the business before too long.

Oh now I wouldn't say I was the BEST~~~ Razz
Neither was he! ;D

Alexandra

Posts : 10596
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 30
Location : Neo Cyber City, 3 A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by killcarrion on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Alexandra wrote:
killcarrion wrote:
Gwyndolin wrote:Gotta make friends to survive in the AFW arena, Blue. What better people to buddy up with than the other newbies like myself? With a little luck, we may find ourselves challenging some of the best in the business before too long.

Oh now I wouldn't say I was the BEST~~~ Razz
Neither was he! ;D


_________________
Friction Roster
Spoiler:


Tag Team - The Hoots~

Tension Roster
Spoiler:




killcarrion

Posts : 2495
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - Hi all!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum