Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland - Page 5 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Kelly held onto her abdomen as she remained on her knees against the mat, the shadow of Morrigan looming over her, whom was now brandishing a weapon, Kelly didn't see it until it was too late, the blade had a glimmer against the lights of the arena above, she saw the cutter in her hands out the corner of her eye, nothing she could do at this point. Kelly shut her eyes and waited for the metal to pierce into her body...

And then she felt a grip on her ankle yanking her out of the ring. Annelle? No. Taylor saved her... After flopping to the mat unceremoniously, Kelly sat up and saw Taylor yelling at the redhead who would in turn slash the ref-girl with her blade, leaving Kelly with an astonished look on her face before the bell would suddenly ring.

"...W-What!?" Her music started to play and Kelly was announced as the winner, a part of her happy with that and another part of her feeling like she got cheated!

"...What the fuuuck!!" Kelly growled from the floor. "See, Parker! Exactly what I said before! This is why I had to use my tricks 'cause you can't trust people like her!" Kelly yelled, pointing at Morrigan accusingly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland - Page 5 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Taylor threw up her hands indignantly at Morrigan. "What are you thinking?! I'm right here, and you got this chick and her buddy that both want to kill you, and-"

She turned to glare at Kelly, and cautioned her by holding up a finger. "Stay out of this, you fucking circus clown," she snarled, and then went back to Morrigan. "What am I supposed to do, here, Morg. What do you expect? I'm not gonna have your back when you start acting like a fucking psycho, just like I'm not gonna let these two assholes gang-bang you!"

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Morrigan slipped her box cutter back in her pocket and stared at Taylor as she was berated. "I'M not gonna let two dickbags try and jump me without carving a pound of flesh out of them, literally." She sneered. "You know exactly how I operate here." She said. "These two need to be brutalized until they are afraid." She said. "Otherwise, you're the idiot for thinking they won't keep crawling back from under their rats nests."

Morrigan was surprisingly calm as she retrieved her taser as well and then moved back towards Taylor. "What do you want from me?" She said. "To apologize? Have tea with these fuckers? I hate them." She said. "Shouldn't you just be glad you're off my radar now?" Morrigan said as she hopped out of the ring, intent on walking past the fracas.

She certainly wasn't in the mood to be scolded by Mommy. That was far more humiliating than having Annelle and Kelly fuck her, in more ways than one, in front of an audience. She could handle that. She could take pain and humiliation. She'd received enough of it before. What she couldn't handle was a lecture from Taylor about what she was supposed to be doing inside the ring and at the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:53 pm

For the longest time, Annelle had been forced to watch the match with bored jealousy as Kelly and Morrigan brawled it out. Finally, though, Kelly won...and then, much to Annelle's amused surprise, Morrigan went after her with a knife. Before Annelle could even intervene, though, Taylor stepped in instead...and then, yet even more shouted drama ensued within the ring. Annelle smiled wickedly as she took in the scene, revelling in this little bit of voyeurism. Finally, she leaned over the ropes and started clapping, loudly and slowly.

"Oh bravo," she said mockingly. "I was hoping for drama when I came here, and you three didn't disappoint. You..." she glanced at Morrigan. "I knew you were an unkempt, unhinged Irish peasant, Morrigan, but I didn't know you were THIS mad. Admittedly, a knife isn't very imaginative, but one can hardly accuse you of having an imagination." She glanced at Taylor. "And you...none of this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't come in here and acted like the self-righteous voice of reason that you believe yourself to be. Thank you, both of you. You've made my night."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Morrigan stopped when she heard Annelle's clap. She froze and her eyes bulged with hate as her head swiveled and turned to look at the French woman. "Annelle DeSade..." She growled and slipped her hand back into the pocket with the box cutter. "Don't waste what time you have left on this Earth with words." She growled.

Morrigan then looked at Taylor. "If you want to keep me from being a psycho, you better start now because if you don't hold me back, I will murder this bitch right here and now. And I'm talking about the kind they put you away for. That kind." She said, turning her full body to face Annelle. if Taylor DIDN'T stop her, Morrigan was going to lash out with her box cutter so she could drive it into Annelle's chest as hard as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 pm

"C-Circus clown!? H-Hey! Don't ignore me!" Kelly growled at Taylor as she went to argue with Morrigan. She THOUGHT she'd be glad she won this round but she felt bitter and empty instead. All this work for a DQ!?

Kelly rubbed her temple as she heard the little moral dilemmas going on between Morrigan and Taylor, it was a headache to listen to and Kelly just sighed as she listened to it all.

"Ugh. This is why people are stupid. People like you Parker, think we're all supposed to be a certain way and be changed to suit you. Morrigan likes hurting people and she's good at it. You're a fool to think you change someone's nature. It's embedded in her."
Kelly thought with a deep frown as she looked at the scene before Annelle spoke up and made Kelly put a palm to her forehead in regards to her night being made.

"Glad you had fun..." Scoffed Kelly, who was LOSING until the DQ happened.

But with Morrigan ready to get at Annelle's throat, Kelly honestly smirked a little at the scene, keeping quiet as she watched Taylor while leaning against the ring, waiting to see what she wanted to do next.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Taylor shook her head and shifted restlessly from foot to foot like she was ready to dive at one of them but hadn't yet decided which. She rolled her eyes at Anelle, and then glared at Morrigan while her hands opened and closed into fists, her jaw clenched.

The moment Morrigan made her move, Taylor reacted at full speed. She lunged at the redhead and grabbed her wrist like she meant to break it. She wrenched the box cutter away from her, and without thinking, in a single, blindingly fast motion, slashed it across Morrigan's stomach.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Morrigan was expecting Taylor to stop her but not the way she did.Her eyes widened when her hand was wrenched and the box cutter torn from her.

"HGH!" Morrigan grunted as she was slashed and fell to her knees. She held her ripped shirt and looked up Taylor with a gleam piercing her pained visage. "That's right." Morrigan said. "That's how you deal with a psycho, Taylor. You don't ask questions, you just fuckin cut 'em."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:14 am

Kelly looked on and saw Taylor move in. She smirked, thinking she was going to be the typical fool and try to hold back her doggy and keep her from barking. But instead... She would see Taylor grab the blade and actually cut Morrigan! Leaving Kelly to look on with wide eyes at the scene upon watching Taylor cut her 'friend's' stomach while the redhead would just get all crazy like and talk to Taylor like she was in some really bad movie.

"Okay. I'm done." Kelly said aloud. "I've seen enough. I WON ANYWAY!" Kelly shouted at the last part and raised her hands while backing away from the duo. "Anelle we are out of here! You kids have fun being crazy and stupid, you dicks look like could use a good lay 'cause Maaaan, you're way too Shakespeare for my taste, kiddies. I'm off to the next round to represent my kickass nation. Have fun, bitches!" And with that Kelly exited through the crowd to ensure neither Taylor or Morrigan could follow easily as she left to go backstage.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:16 am

Taylor's breathing was heavy, barely controlled, while she glared down at Morrigan. She didn't have time to fully realize what she had just done. All she could think was that Morrigan was universally hated, Taylor's friends and family all thought she was crazy for betting on someone like her, but she had welcomed her into her life.

And here they were, Taylor holding Morrigan's boxcutter, the short razor slick with the Irish girl's blood. After the video, the tasers on both sides, then the knife, the DQ, and the knife again, Taylor's patience was gone. It was exactly like everyone had said, and she had everyone in the world just waiting to tell her so.

She spiked the box cutter down on the floor so hard it broke in half. Her face was red, and her voice unsteady as she stabbed a finger at Morrigan. "Fuck you," she spat. "Get up, and I'll show you how to deal with this little problem."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next