Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland - Page 3 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:36 am

Taylor's eyes closed as her heart sank. She became aware of something playing on the screen, but after what Kelly said, she knew she didn't want to look. She buried her forehead in Morrigan's shoulder. "Jesus, Morg," she muttered.

Kelly's kick stung her ribs and clashed against her wrist, but she only adjusted her position to try to keep Morrigan safe. "OKAY! Nobody's cool! Please, let Morgan go and I'll give you a match, a'right?"

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland - Page 3 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament United States Vs. Ireland

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 am

"Bah! Not interested!" Kelly spat, swatting her hand in big decline before pointing down accusingly at the pair. "She dug her own grave! She was the one recorded what happened! It was HER idea to take me backstage after tazing me! And now she humiliated me in front of millions of people! She's due for an ass kicking." Kelly accused.

"You can't coddle her, Parker. You can't sweep her shit under the rug and pretend it didn't happen! Stand her up and let her fight!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 am

Morrigan's eyes widened when Taylor fell on top of her and began protecting her from Kellys' wrath. "S-Shit." She growled and glared up at Kelly. Her arms tried to wrap around Taylor to deflect as much as Kelly as she could. She stared at Kelly and sneered. "If you want it to stop, push the button again... IDIOT!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:00 am

"SHE'S MINE!" Taylor roared, picking herself up enough to turn and face Kelly. "Shit, yes, she deserves an ass kicking. I'll give it to her! If you want to fuckin' pull this bullshit, you're gonna have to deal with me." She stabbed an accusatory finger at Kelly. "And if you wanted her to fight, maybe next time come alone and skip the taser, eh? You fuckin' pussy, this is why no one takes you seriously, not whatever the fuck is going on up there!"

She pointed up at the screen, and... the things on it turned her stomach. She groaned inwardly. "Morg, we gotta talk," she growled under her breath.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

As this drama unfolded, Annelle stood in the background, arms folded, looking more and more bored as the whole sad scene progressed. Admittedly, the added bit of drama was rather amusing, but she had hoped to have a somewhat more active role than this.

"Dear," she said, finally speaking up to Taylor, "are you quite done? Because I hardly think you were invited to this little party." She glanced back at Kelly. "She is right, you know though. Not about you not being taken seriously, I couldn't be any less interested in that. She's right about how you could always press the button to turn the screen off."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Kelly rolled her eyes at Taylor's loud deceleration. For once, she just wasn't in the mood to fight Taylor. It was impossible, her sights were set solely on Morrigan, she just felt compelled to destroy her right here and move on in the tournament on top of that. But still... Taylor did piss her off to no end. All the crap she spat made Kelly's teeth grit tightly.

"HEY! It's not my fault your bitch can't be trusted! I might cheat a little here and there but I've never used a box cutter on someone. Let's be honest, wrestling isnt easy. You can get injured. And when you have people like Morrigan running around, protected by people like Lukretia, you can get a little paranoid! Why am I gonna take chances against this psychopath who is liable to taze and hyper extend my arm just to ensure a loss down the road." Though Kelly had honesty on her voice, she was also trying to make herself look good in comparison to Morrigan. Kelly was also about to resume her tangent before Annelle and Morrigan told her about the fucking button, making Kelly dash for it and hastily click it to stop it all.

She then pointed accusingly at the duo. "P-People like her can never be trusted, Parker!! You can see the shit she pulled! I never asked to get fucked! Imagine if you were in this situation! Annelle is here to ensure my safety! That's all! She saw Morrigan pull out something and was only trying to protect me... That's all. Really." Kelly said with a sly grin that pretty much ensured she was talking bullshit.

"You don't have time to talk. I have a match to win. Either you step aside and let her be pinned or Me and Anelle will just kick the crap out of you until you're too battered to even stand up on the outside of the ring. Stand aside, let her lose, and we'll all go home."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Morrigan wriggled out from underneath Taylor and stood up. She had a scowl on her face. Taylor had just saved her from an ass kicking but Kellyw as spewing some garbage as well. Morrigan grit her teeth as Kelly continued.

"Taylor knows damn well how I am. I never asked her to trust me. I told her just the opposite. If she wants to keep being an idiot about it, then fine." Morrigan lifted her finger and pointed it at Kelly. "But I'd fuck you again and again. You deserve it." Morrigan grinned. "And it's fun to hear you whine like the slut bag you are."

Morrigan then lowered her head and grinned at Kelly. "But the Mistress has never had my back. Get that through your thick, stupid, head." Morrigan took a step back, away from Taylor, Annelle and Kelly. "I'm ready to have a match now. You NEED to get your ass kicked!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Taylor scowled and shook her head as she got to her feet. "You," she pointed a finger at Kelly. "Talk way too much. And you're full of shit."

She turned, and paused in front of Morrigan on her way out of the ring. "Please, be good," she said just so she could hear her. Then she begrudgingly slipped out of the ring, and took up a place at the apron.

She knew she had to keep an eye on Annelle. And Kelly. And Morrigan. "Okay, professional wrestlers, do your jobs. But the second you try to pull some dumb shit, I right here to kick your teeth in." She turned to Annelle and jabbed a finger at her. "And you sit down and keep your fucking mouth shut you piece of shit, if you go anywhere near them I will put you in a chair for good."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Annelle raised a nonchalant eyebrow at Taylor. "Moi? Interfere?" she said with mock sarcasm as she stepped back behind the ropes. "Oh, you've misjudged me entirely, my dear." Even as she spoke, she decided that she rather liked this Taylor person. She made a mental note to try to arrange for some fun in the ring with her...after she was done catching up on things with Morrigan, that was.

At that thought, she glanced back at Morrigan, and gave her her sweetest smile. "No hard feelings, of course," she purred, before taking a casual glance at Kelly. "Do try to have fun."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:00 am

Morrigan watched as the other two cleared the ring. As long as they were out of the way, that was all that mattered. She gave one last look to Annelle and narrowed her eyes. "You and me, we've only begun, Annelle DeSade. But if you even look at her the wrong way, I promise I'll fuck you up twice as much as I'm already going to.' She threatened and looked at Kelly.

"Alright, bitch. Let's get this over with." She said as she crouched and focused on the blonde, narrowing her eyes as the bell finally rang. Morrigan lurched and threw herself at Kelly. Her fist was balled and she aimed it at Kelly's ear. Maybe the blonde would be caught off guard with the unusual tactic.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next