Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Broken Home

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broken Home Empty Broken Home

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Clyde helped Duffy up to the door with her arm over his shoulder, his cheek having a deep visible bruise from where Duffy struck him repeatedly as he tried to help her, calling him a pussy several times. It took a lot of effort just to get her back to Bonnie's apartment after a long silent train ride. Save for a phone call that Clyde made to Bonnie, checking on her status and explaining everything.

Clyde fumbled with a spare key and opened the door hurriedly to be greeted by Bonnie, half way standing up from her seat on the couch, wielding a kitchen knife and a fearful but raging look in her eyes. She didn't know who was about to come through the door. And she was relieved it was Clyde and Duffy but at the same time she was pissed.

"Bon, are ya-"Clyde began to ask before Bonnie hurriedly limped over and grabbed Duffy, practically hugging her head into her bosom as she dragged the scot to her couch, sobbing a bit before glaring at Clyde.

"You just couldn't wait could you? You had to drag HER into this shit!? Without me!? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, CLYDE! ? DID YOU THINK THIS WAS SMART!? 'Cause it wasn't! She yelled as Clyde lowered his head in shame and leaned in the doorway while Bonnie struggled with what she wanted to say, she had a lot things she wanted to however.

"Were ya' just lookin' ta get killed 'cause ya lost ya' girl again? Whiskey don't work no more..? You had to drag Duffy along fer it!?!? YA HAD TO GET MY GIRL'S HEAD BASHED IN!!?!?"
She screamed as she picked up a roll of bandages she had placed on her knee, throwing them at Clyde as he stood in the doorway.

"My knee is FUCKED again! And I sure as hell dunno if Duff ain't injured either!" Bonnie continued to yell before Clyde cut her off. "I know I fucked up but how the hell was I supposed ta' know they knew where ya' lived!?!?" Clyde yelled back before pausing, he gave them ample time. Allison was right. Bonnie was unlucky to him as a brother.

"Leave this complex. Find somewhere new. I'll be doin' the same."
He muttered before closing the door behind him and walking into the cold night air. The suit wearing fool managed to make it into the parking lot, craving... Wanting... Needing a cigarette. His nerves were churning violently in his stomach, he swore his chest wanted to explode and his organs were slumping to his stomach where they were just weighing him. Finally he broke, choking as he stumbled forward against a fence and started to puke. Convenient store still a ways away. In need of cigarette before he swore he'd have a heart attack. He needed it. He'd struggle to light it but he'd a manage. Shaking less with every drag.

-----------------------------

When the door closed, Bonnie just kept looking forward as she heard the sounds of loafers against cement, getting quieter and quieter. She loved her brother but she was tired of cleaning up his messes and right now they had a big one. Her knee was back to being hurt yet again, she could barely stand on it at all and it was very sensitive. She couldn't fight Jocelyn or Allison like this! But she wanted to, especially after hearing what Jocelyn had done.

Bonnie held Duffy's shoulders and lightly shook her. "Babe? Ya alright?"

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Broken Home Empty Re: Broken Home

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:29 am

Duffy had probably needed to go to the hospital rather than to take the several hour train ride to Kyoto. She was too stubborn to do that and in too much pain to even care. her head throbbed the whole ride. It felt like she had experienced the worst hangover ever. She groaned a bit during most of the ride but wasn't going to do anything but growl at Clyde even if he had spoken. She just wanted to get some rest and get back to see if Bonnie was ok.

When they did finally get to Bonnie's apartment, she just let herself collapse against Bonnie, trying hard to get herself tot he couch. She laid there with her eyes closed, listening tot he twins yell at each other. After a long moment, Clyde was finally gone and Bonnie was shaking her gently. She tried to swat Bonnie away and opened her eyes, furrowing her brow. "Oi! Daft, cunt!" She said. "Dun nae shake me when my head feels like it's been in a rugby scrum!" She sat up and blinked at Bonnie. She leaned forward anf kissed her deeply, pulling away after a long embrace.

"Ye would nae want me ta go an waggle on yer leg, aye?" She said and leaned back. "Fuckin' shite, I need a hundred pints." She growled and rubbed her head.

She tried to pull Bonnie into the seat next to her and looked at her. "Ye'r cunted shite fuck of a brother is the biggest balless pussy this side o Inverness. If A fuckin lay ee on 'im, A'll string 'im up by his twat lips!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 pm

"Oh gawd!" Bonnie cried out with sincere regret, lifting her hands off of Duffy after she told her to stop shaking her head. She was about to apologize further but stopped when Duffy leaned in to kiss her.

Bonnie blinked for a moment but closed her eyes and held Duffy tightly around her back. Duffy was okay and Bonnie was glad to have her by her side. Tonight was horrible. She felt horrible. But having Duff made it so much better.

After the kiss, Bonnie would blush with embarrassment following Duffy's comment about shaking her leg. "...N-No..." She groaned like a kid who was sorry. Feeling silly for overreacting and shaking Duffy. "Me too..." Bonnie added. A drink would be nice.

But at the mention of her brother, Bonnie slammed her hadn down against the couch. "Go 'head! He prolly fuckin' needs an ass whoopin'! I dunno what the hell he was thinkin'! It's bad enough he got you mixed up in this shit!" Bonnie growled angrily, already used to having to deal with the consequences of her brother's actions many times before, but this time he really fucked up. Never mind her knee. Duffy could have been seriously injured.

Bonnie rubbed her temple. She was getting a headache just thinking about it, not to mention other pressing matters. "...How's yer head?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 am

"Hurts like fuckin shite." Duffy growled. She leaned back and closed her eyes. She padded around for Bonnies arm and yanked her so she would flop on top of her. Duffy then draped the arm around her girlfriend and licked the top of Bonnie's hair like she was a cow, wetting a strip of the blonde hair. "Oi..." She said. "Let's just rest up an worry about kickin' arse after we're good n' better, ya ken?' She said. "We'll pay those cunt lickers back twenty fold an if yer shitehead brother wants to go get himself fucked in the arse then fuck him."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 am

"Well that don't sound tooOoo-!" Bonnie began to say before Duffy suddenly yanked the girl onto, making the Texan blush before watching Duffy lick her hair. "...Dude, did you just lick my hair?" Bonnie questioned with smirk that went along with Duffy's advice.

"Yeah... You're right. I'm gonna fuck up that Asian bitch for tryin' to crack yo' skull, hun." Bonnie said with a determined gaze. She normally didn't care for this sort of violence. Competitive fighting WAS fun but this wasn't fun anymore. It wasn't a game. Allison and Jocelyn needed to be taken care of.

And Bonnie did nod along with Duffy at the end... For a moment... Before her lips started to quiver slightly. "Oohhh... Duff. I dunno If I can just let 'em get fucked up, babe. He is family... Even if I am fed up with his shit. We don't abandon family." Bonnie muttered as she gave Duffy a remorseful gaze, saying all that like it was a written rule book, and it sort of was. Her Mother had a strict policy and the twins had been there for eachother since... Ever. Bonnie was torn between her own interests in her own life and being the good wiser sister she had always been. She felt selfish picking the former...

Last edited by 621 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 am

duffy scowled. "Oi!" She grunted. "What ye think he was doin when he went off an got fucked? An then went off an got fucked again?" She said. "Pussin out ta see if that cunted wanker wanted ta play nice an then growin a pair o giblets after A was on th' fuckin' ground? Fuck that shite." Duffy turned her head. "Do whatever ye wanna, lassie. A'll 'ave ye'r back but fuck that prick. A'll only be speakin ta him if ye say A havta."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 am

Bonnie perked her head up at Duffy's sudden deceleration. The Scot had a point, it wouldn't be easy for her to turn her back on her twin but at the same time, he felt like a burden. He was causing more trouble than helping and he got Duffy hurt in the process. Duffy was of course a big gal who could take care of herself. But it didn't change the fact he fucked up big time.

"Well... I ain't 'bout ta' force ya ta' be nice to 'em but yer' kinda family too now, ya know? We should all get along." That's what Bonnie WANTED to happen even though she herself was pretty pissed.

"I dunno what happened to 'em. One minute he was leapin' over the barricade and hittin Watson with a damn chair, now he tried ta talk with her? I put money on his girl havin' somethin ta' do with it. She made 'em soft. She don't look like the type that's into fightin' anyway. She seemed bookish. said Bonnie, even though she honestly did like that pink haired secretary.

"...But that's why I like you. Yer just ma' type." Bonnie said with a cheesy grin as she leaned down to peck Duffy's lips softly, massing her breast delicately.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Duffy lowered her head and turned it away from Bonnie. "Ye gotta love ye'r family, lassie. Ye ain't gotta like em." She said simply. It was how she believed. She turned her head back up and kissed Bonnie, groaning as the girl played with her breast. "Aye." She whispered. 'Fuck that twat in her arsehole too." She added as she deepened the kiss with her tongue, yanking on Bonnie's shirt to try and pull it off. "May hae ta go a mite slow, lassie." She said. "but it don't mean I can nae do it, ya ken." She said and laughed, before stopping and grabbing her throbbing head with her free hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:55 am

Bonnie frowned deeply at Duffy's response. She hadn't talked about her family before, but Bon got the impression that her family was far from perfect either. It made Bonnie pretty sad, but she also wondered if she honestly 'liked' her brother now. The kiss made her feel a little better and she laughed when Duffy commented on Mercy, maybe she was cool, maybe she wasn't. Maybe she was the one to blame? Maybe she was doing everything right and her influence had nothing to do with Clyde's screw up. All Bonnie knew was she loved her family, but she did not know if she liked her brother now. Duffy was here and she was all that mattered.

Bonnie grinned within the kiss, leaning down onto Duff before rising up a bit to let her shirt be removed, her perky breasts bouncing free for a moment before they mushroomed against Duffy's body, she was ready to go, but halted when she saw her lover's laugh falter when she grabbed her throbbing head, Bonnie looked on and frowned deeply.

"Yer' worryin' me. He said yer' head got slammed on the dang concrete. Maybe we should take ya to the doc's?"

Last edited by 621 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:25 am

"Piss on that." Duffy said with a soft growl as she removed her hand from her head and began to kiss Bonnie's neck. "If me 'eads still bangin like two sloppy twats shaggin in a fuck motel in th' morn then A'll go see a doc. But fuck yer arse if ye think A'm gonna let you sleep alone tonight." Duffy then lifted up her hand and slapped Bonnie's as, grinning. She licked Bonnie's cheek and took her ear in her mouth. "Might do it anyway." She breathed huskily into her lover's ear before softly biting it while her hands began to slide up and down Bonnie's bare back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next