Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Deal with the Devil

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Empty Re: Deal with the Devil

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:36 am

Aoi sipped her champagne elegantly as Kelli spoke. She brought up her free hand and stifled a small laugh. "Oh, I've seen it up close and personal. Filthy pigs." She said, furrowing her brow. "They'll always be putty in our hands as long as they have those things attached to them."

It was then that she noticed Emi come in the room. She looked the girl over and saw that she looked more like she belonged with Kelli than anywhere near this club. Why did she feel like the odd woman out when she was the only one dressed appropriately. "Aoi. Tamazaki Aoi." She said nodding politely to Emi. "Do you happen to know why we were called here? It seems Sellers-sama seems to have gathered quite the motley bunch of girls."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm

"Hmm.." Kelli hummed faintly.. Yeah, she did kinda agree that she had seen some girls get guys putty in their hands by playing on their "little friend downstairs". She hadn't really done so herself much, she was usually too busy hitting them their rather then stroking them.. Just then however another girl entered, it was a good assumption that she was in the same boat as all of them, she had the same kinda clueless expression on her face when she looked upon Kelli and Aoi and they had had moments before.

"Kelli DiVanetti... She probably knows as much as we do... I really would have preferred being just told what this was about rather then all this secret society shit.."

Last edited by 2 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the Devil - Page 2 ELZuoMvDeal with the Devil - Page 2 OG5hnuaDeal with the Devil - Page 2 Cg3CzYmDeal with the Devil - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 am

Emi looked at the two girls as she sat in her chair. "I am Emi Keyes. Nice to meet you. But yeah, i have no idea why i am here or why you are here." Emi said as she tried to think of a reason all three of them were called in. "Yeah, i don't like all this secret crap. I just hope that whatever they want it doesn't take to long." Emi said as she looked at the two other women in the room. "I hope our gracious host who called us all here will arrive soon. I don't like having my time wasted either." Emi said as she grew impatient rather fast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 am

Aoi was wondering if she was the odd woman out in all of this. So far she was surrounded by crude, impertinent women that she couldn't possibly fathom what she might have in common with." She relaxed in her seat and sipped her drink. "Well, if this is what you ladies call having your time wasted, I don't think I'd mind having it wasted a little more often. It's not everyday anyone can just get inside this club, let alone the VIP suite. Maybe you should enjoy yourselves before Sellers-sama ruins our playtime with a bunch of shop talk." She said, trying to get the girls to relax a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm

"Not that I'm worried about this being a waste of time... Just cautious about the fact that Sellers obviously wants something from us to put out a spread like this. Once I find at exactly what that is, I think I'd be able to enjoy myself better." she before bringing the bottle of beer to her lips and taking a swig..

"Well then... Shall we get started..?" A voice said from outside the door before Melissa Sellers stepped through dressed in an appropriately glamorous looking black silk V cut evening dress "So that you can get to enjoying yourself..?"

Kelli didn't say anything, trying to gauge a potentially dangerous situation before saying any further... But Ms. Sellers didn't seem upset at what she had overheard... Curious, Kelli was sure that at least Cassandra Sellers her sister and owner of the AFW franchise might have been annoyed, but Melissa coolly sauntered over towards the mini bar.

"Please, help yourself to drink if you haven't already... I trust you are all well?"

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the Devil - Page 2 ELZuoMvDeal with the Devil - Page 2 OG5hnuaDeal with the Devil - Page 2 Cg3CzYmDeal with the Devil - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Aoi stood up when she heard Melissa's voice and turned to see the woman enter the suite finally. She bowed deeply to show her respect as well as greet her before smiling at the opulent woman. She definitely looked like she belonged here and finally there was some elegance added to the room aside from Aoi's own.

Aoi stepped forward. "Arigatou, Sellers-sama." She said, nodding her head again. "For inviting us to this place. It's quite an honor." She said in her most flattering tone. "We're all quite curious as to what you might have in mind for us though." She looked back to Kelli then to Emi. "None of us could figure out what the three of us might even have on common. Quite an interesting puzzle we were hoping you might solve for us."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 am

Emi watched as Melissa entered and told them to have a drink. "I think i will take you up on that offer on a drink." Emi said as she would take a seat at the bar not to far away from Melissa and order a drink. "But yeah, i was wondering why you called us all here." Emi said as she took her drink and took a sip. "I mean i don't mind being called out to such a fancy night club but i doubt you called us all here just to relax and share a drink with you Ms. Sellers." Emi would say as she would turn to look at Melissa.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:51 am

Pressing a subtle barely noticeable call button on the side of the bar, Melissa then turned around with a kindly smile "Thats quite alright." Melissa said, addressing Aoi most refreshingly courteous reaction to her presence "I am glad you appreciate it. This is the best establishment in Kyoto after all and they do not give out the VIP room lightly."

"And yes, that would be a most astute assumption Ms. Keyes.. Although I do enjoy this establishment, it is kind of one used for special occasions. By now I trust you have had a moment to chat amongst yourselves and observe your similarities and differences?" At that moment the staff door opened up beside the mini bar and a waitress stepped through, obviously responding to the call button.

"Is there anything I can get you?" she asked with a friendly smile

"Yes.. I would like a Manhattan please.." The waitress nodded and then set about mixing up the cocktail before looking up and towards Emi who didn't have a drink

"Anything for yourself?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Emi would look at Ms. Sellers as she ordered her drink and then Emi turned to the waitress "I will have a long island ice tea." Emi said before turning back to Ms. Sellers. Emi still was trying to figure out why she had been called her with these two other women as she could not figure out what the three of them had in common other than that they were all women.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm

"Actually.." Kelli put in "I don't think we got an awful lot in common at all.. Just from the short chat me and Aoi were having."

"Is that so..?" Melissa said as she idly drew her index finger across the face of the bar top, waiting for her cocktail to be finished.

"Ms. Tamazaki, perhaps you'd care to tell us about your time so far in Tension?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next