Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Champion's Gathering

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champion's Gathering Empty Champion's Gathering

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:21 am

Akashi waited for about an hour after the match between Angel and Rainbow Mika had finished up. She wanted to make sure that all of the adrenaline had settled down, that Angel had a chance to make it through all the well wishers and shower and change. Once she thought Angel might be alone and she made sure that the woman hadn't left, she ordered some champagne and had it delivered to Angel's dressing room.

Now that she was the champ, Angel was probably just in the process of getting situated to her private room. Akashi had been in it before when she was champ. It was always the nicest one in the building. It was almost like a luxury suite. Once Akashi had lost the title, she had been put into another room. It was similar, because she was still a huge name in the company, but the staff always tried to do a few things extra for the champ that even Akashi might not be able to manage. It would be nice to see it again.

With a soft sigh of remembrance, Akashi intercepted the man with the chilled champagne and shooed him off. Then she gave a firm knock onto Angel's door and pushed it open. It wasn't like Angel didn't have anything she hadn't already seen. Something many others desired quite a lot from the Latina beauty.

"Ooooohayooooo, Champion-samaaa!" Akashi chirped as she burst through the door with a bright grin on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Champion's Gathering Empty Re: Champion's Gathering

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:59 am

Angel flopped onto the small couch in the private room she had been given. The past hour had flown by her, it had been a complete blur. As soon as she had headed backstage after her fight, a group of officials had cornered her, sweeping her up and practically dragging her to this room. They had filled her in on all sorts of things about the title, what was expected of her now, trying to set her up for interviews and photoshoots already, and basically trying to make the next few days a living hell for her.

Angel wasn't having any of that though, not tonight at least. She shooed the whole mess of them out of her new room, wanting to get a shower and some damn rest. Her entire body still felt like gelatin, wobbly and shaky, and she was hurting all over still. But she was happy. She was the champion, a thought that just kept running through her head, over and over and over again. She didn't know if would ever get used to that fact, now that her dream had finally came true.

With a blissful sigh, Angel reclined on the soft couch, looking around the room slowly. She was impressed. She didn't know that something like this existed in the AFW complex. It was a damn nice room, more like a fancy hotel room than anything. Soft carpets, a nice soft couch, an actual dresser for her clothes instead of a locker. Even the shower room was nice. It was a lot bigger and better maintained than the shared showers that she had used before.

Really, this was something that a girl could get used to.

She relaxed, lying on the couch, her belt draped across the far end of the couch. She had just gotten out of the shower, had just finished letting all of the night's sweat and tears wash off of her slender form, and she was pleased to find a soft robe waiting for her when she had exited the showers. It was loosely draped around her body now, pulled close and lazily tied together in the front. Another blissful sigh passed the Latina's lips, as her eyes began to flutter shut. She was dead tired, and a nap here would feel perfect...

...but then Akashi burst into the room, calling out with glee towards Angel. The Latina darted up to a sitting position, looking towards the sumo with surprise in her eyes.

"Akashi...?" she called warily, not sure why the sumo was here, or even if she was awake or just dreaming this or not. "The hell are you doing here, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:37 am

Akashi grinned widely and kicked the door shut with her geta sandal. She then pulled out the champagne and began to shake it, looking mischievously at Angel until she popped the cork and began spraying the bubbly at the new champion. "I can to welcome you into a very special club! Congratulations on being the new champ!"

Once the bubbly settled down, she began to pour glasses and handed one off to Angel. "You and I are the only two girls in the building that still wrestle and have seen the inside of this room. We're the only champions this place has. Everyone else isn't around anymore. She said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:21 pm

"H-hey!" Angel shrieked, laughing as Akashi sprayed her down. "Cut that out, chica! I just got out of the shower!"

She shook her head when Akashi was finished, taking the glass of champagne from her, settling back onto the couch. "No need to worry about me leaving. I plan on sticking around for a long time. I'm not going to chicken out and run the hell away like some people have." She smirked, then took a sip from her glass. Glancing toward Akashi, she drew her legs up, leaving a place for her to sit down, gesturing for the sumo to come take a seat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 am

Akashi took the whole glass of champagne down in one big gulp and then poured another. Akashi then turned and flopped onto the couch next to Angel. It felt like she was the champ again and she make herself comfortable. Akashi raised her glass again and smiled at Angel. "Well, I'm glad you aren't going anywhere but that doesn't mean that you'll be able to live it up in this place for a long time. Now you have a target on your back and everyone from top contenders to chumps looking to make a name will be out for that belt of yours."

Akashi grinned. "I haven't satisfied my thirst for gold either, you know." She said. "Though, you're lucky I'm focused on other things for the moment. She said. "But..." Akashi said and looked around. "This is cozy. I like it. Two champs sitting in the champion's den." akashi took a smaller sip of her champagne and grinned at Angel. "So, how does it feel?" She said, looking at Angel with a wide grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 am

Angel rolled her eyes at Akashi's warning, downing her glasses and holding it out for the sumo to refill. "Top contenders? Like who?" She waved a hand dismissively, shaking her head in a mocking manner. "If I'm a target, let them come. There's barely anyone in this company worthy to get anywhere near the title. Trust me, chica, I said I plan on keeping this for a long time, and I always stick to my word."

She grinned back at Akashi, relaxing against the back of the couch. "Honestly? I'm not sure. I don't think it's completely hit me yet. I've been chasing this damn gold for so long though. I think when it finally does hit me, I'm not going to know what to do!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:43 am

Akashi leaned forward and poured Angel another drink. She was the champ after all, it was the least that Akashi could do. She filled up her own glass and leaned back against the couch. "I don't know. There's a few girls out there." Akashi said. "And you never know who might pop out that you never expected. Would you have said that Mika-San would have been a real contender before your match/ She kicked your butt pretty good. You're lucky to even be wearing that belt." Akashi said with a teasing grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Angel's expression went cold as Akashi mentioned Mika, her voice growing hard as she glared at the sumo. "Let's get one think straight, chica. The only reason that clown did so well tonight is because I underestimated her. And can you blame me? She's an absolute nobody who's done nothing in this company. Trust me. If we fought again, I would kick her ass so hard she wouldn't know what hit her."

She quickly downed her second glass of champagne, finding herself annoyed with Akashi for bringing up Mika, when this was supposed to be her moment of victory and celebration. "And if everyone else wants to pop out, let them. I'll kick their sorry asses and have them running scared too!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:23 am

"Oi!" Akashi said and sat up. She lifted her finger and poked it into Angel's boob. "You're the champ now. You don't GET to underestimate anyone anymore. I know you, pretty well, Tenshi-san." She said, furrowing her brow in a sagacious manner. "Don't you think that it's time to stop being so lackadaisical with how you approach your matches?"

Akashi shrugged. "I am not questioning your heart. I know you put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this company. I know that from our fight alone. You're tough and you deserve to be the champ. But it's not about just you anymore. When you have that belt around your waist, you represent the whole company and all the girls who have that same drive to be where you are. How would it look if you were put in a match and lost to a crafty upstart because you didn't give it everything you had from first chime of the bell?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:14 am

Angel scoffed at Akashi, waving a hand towards her dismissively. Akashi thought she knew her well? The two of them hadn't even been in the same area together for over two years!

"Trust me, sumo," she began, holding her glass out for another refill. "I know better then just about anyone what this title represents and what it means. You don't have to worry. It's my belt now, and I plan on going all-out against anymore that thinks they deserve a shot at it. Do you honestly think that after all the hell I've been through to get my hands on, that I'm going to mess up and let someone come and take it from me that easily? Seriously?" She shook her head towards Akashi, shrugging back at her. "I'm cocky, and a bitch sometimes, but I'm not stupid, you know."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next