Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So What if You Can See

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So What if You Can See - Page 3 Empty Re: So What if You Can See

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Mamouru seethed as Taylor strutted up to him. He breathed heavily but she asked reasonable enough questions that he didn't fly off the handle.

"I manage people. It's what I do." His words came out slow as he breathed heavily. "I met her when she was new. I had no idea she was anything until after I was her manager."

Mamouru's fists clenched tighter. "I didn't want the match. She did. I advised her not to take it."

Mamouru then looked down. He sighed deeply and his body slumped. He slouched forward and pushed past Taylor. "Because I'm an idiot. Please just leave me alone." He muttered, not wanting to have this discussion anymore.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm

It was true enough that the first two weren't anything Mamouru had done wrong, but it was entirely too frustrating to think that he had done the right thing and still ended up in this mess. But then, wasn't that what Cassie had done too?

The third one, though, was something else. Mamouru began to walk past her, and Taylor wasn't having it.

"Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!" In a flash, she grabbed his sleeve and the back of his pants and slung him to the side, and drove her shoulder into him to knock him into the wall. She stood inches away from him, hands back on her hips and aggressively leaning into him. "No. No way, you don't just get to let yourself off that easy. Aurora is stupid. Talia is a spaz. What are you? I'm pretty sure you're pure evil. You're a snake. You can act all busted up over this shit, but something tells me that's more because it didn't go the way you wanted."

She took a moment to consciously resist the urge to smash his face in right there. She could feel it in her body, her muscles coiled up and ready snap. She could do it before he even knew what was happening. But what would that accomplish?

"I just don't understand!" She cried out, waving a hand at him. "I'm stupid, okay? Explain this shit to me. What did you want to happen? Why would you do this to her?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Mamouru groaned when he was forcefully slammed into the wall. Taylor was an aggressive Neanderthal that only spoke one language and it burned him up. He panted softly as she barked at him and when she was finished, his fists clenched again.

Mamouru's hands shot up and he grabbed Taylor's tank top and shoved her, not letting go and keeping her close. "Listen, bitch." He growled. "I'm sick of you butting into everyone's life like you know what the fuck is going on. You think you're some kind of Yankee cowboy psychologist but you're not. Who have you actually helped,huh!?" He screamed.

"Cassie-chan's miserable, I'm miserable, Aurora-chan, that bitch Talia-san. Everyone's fucking miserable! How's Tanikaze-san? I'm sure she's doing great too! Wait, you and Junichi-kun seem to be doing pretty good. I guess that's what matters, huh? You're life's great so you can dick around with everyone else's!"

Mamouru gave Taylor a hard shove. "Fuck off."

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Taylor reddened. Her fists clenched and the need to hit Mamouru in some way was just unbearable. She bristled when he put his hands on her. He should consider himself lucky if he got away with all of his teeth.

Taylor stumbled back from Mamouru's shove, but she was almost instantly back in his face. "Go ahead, speak your mind. Say what you want to say about me, motherfucker. Isn't that what you do? Tear people down like that? Yeah, I'm good at fighting, better than you, but I'll never be as good as you at making people feel like shit. So let's hear it. I want to hear all about how I'm a useless bitch and all I can do is hit people in the mouth."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Mamouru didn't budge when Taylor got back in his face. He flashed a sneer at her. "Why, exactly, are you here, huh? You came to throw your weight around and make a scene so you could feel better about how utterly useless you have been. You can't save anyone and you know and, honestly, probably don't really care to. If you actually did, you'd realize how stupid it is to bully people around all the time. Not every problem in this world gets solved by shoving it against the wall and punching it."

Mamouru stared at Taylor. "You want to know why I said what I said? Because I was terrified of having the only girl I ever loved out of my life forever. And when I opened my mouth, the wrong fucking thing came out. I hate my self enough already, I certainly don't need you showing up to throw salt in my wounds and make me feel shittier than I already do."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:56 pm

"Oh, is that it?" Taylor bore the brunt of Mamouru's vitriol and remained rooted in place. Most of what he said was probably true, and it hurt, but she wasn't about to turn and run away with her tail between her legs because someone else managed to put her failings into words. She curled her lip and shook her head at him.

"Wait, wait, wait," she said, and tilted her head to the side, and her bangs dangled down. "You love her?" The to the other side, and her bangs covered one eye. "Or you want her?" She put one hand on her hip and took on a tone like she was lecturing a young student. "There's a big difference. Lots of people want Cassie. She's everything that I'm not, and she's the complete opposite of all the showy, self-absorbed sluts like Heather and Natasha. She's the real thing, and she's just so cute, isn't she? Well, she's more than that. She's hot, right?

"I know you want her. I knew that the moment I heard you were managing her. But you think you love her?" She growled. "Prove it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:13 pm

"Love." He said calmly panting. "LOVE!" He shouted angrily. Mamouru lowered his head. I don't expect you to believe me." Mamouru shifted and he crossed his arms."If I just wanted her body, I could have had it already. When her family was in town we were alone. She kissed me." Mamouru turned his head. "And I rebuked her. I stopped her and told her no."

Mamouru's head snapped back to look at Taylor. "I know I'm not the best guy around. But Cassie-chan made me WANT to be better. To at least TRY to be someone worthy of her. I'd do anything to prove I love her."

Mamouru's shoulders slumped. He felt deflated. "But now she's gone forever..." Mamouru shut his eyes and rubbed his temples. "Please... just go away. I just want to go home and sleep." He begged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 pm

"Uh-uh," Taylor shook her head. He wasn't going anywhere. Not yet.

"So I've had a lot of time to think about this, ya know? Let me break it down for you like this," she held up one finger. "First, you're a bad guy. If you loved Cassie and didn't just want her body, you wouldn't want her to be with a bad guy, so you should've backed off." She held up two fingers. "But she made you want to be better! How sweet. You would do anything, huh? Did you do anything? Because I'm pretty sure that while you were thinking 'oh, I'd do anything to prove to Casscass how much I loves her!', you were also sticking your dick in random sluts, and in this case, helping them to kick Cassie's ass and steal a win from her that she deserved."

She narrowed her eyes, and pointed her finger in his face. "You had your chance. You had lots of chances, and it's not that you screwed up and said the wrong thing at the wrong time. You had your chance and you didn't take it. So here you are, a bad guy who doesn't deserve her. What do you think the right thing to do is?"

She let her gaze linger on him for a moment, and then turned to walk away. "And I really wanted to kick your ass," she said over her shoulder. "But I didn't. For Cassie."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm

No. Mamouru listened to her tell him off and she was going to casually walk off? Theaargument was over because SHE said it was? Mamouru clenched his fists and lowered his head. He cleared the distance between them and gave Taylor a hard enough shove to send her to the ground.

"Listen to me, you fucking bitch." Mamouru growled. "I did keep my distance. I did make sure she didn't get involved with me because I[iI]knew[/I] I wasn't perfect. All I wanted was to make Cassie-chan happy and help build her career. If SHE was happy, it didn't matter to me if I was happy. But despite knowing I could never have her, I was happy. We both were."

Mamouru continued to stare hard at Taylor. "You know who ruined that? Talia. When she showed up, everything went to shit! I watched Cassie break her face with joy. I lied during the match. Those damned words I said! I'm NOT thinking about Cassie-chan when I'm fucking Aurora-chan. I'm thinking about Talia. You want to know WHY I'm fucking Aurora? Because Talia KNOWS I am! If there was ANYTHING I could do to make that bitches life even a sliver more miserable I'd do it in a second."

Mamouru threw his hands in the air. "You're right, I'm nothing but a bad guy, a snake. No one thinks I'm capable of being anything else so I'm going to stop trying to change their minds. You want to beat me up? Fucking do it and quit talking about it. But you better fuck me up as bad as Cassie-chan fucked Talia!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 pm

The shove sent Taylor sprawling, but she quickly picked herself back up. She turned to face the taller twin again while he seemed to lose his head.

She folded her arms and stared back at him like she was just waiting for the noise to calm down. She was done with the yelling and shoving part, and she hoped for a long time. She raised an eyebrow and held up a hand, flapping it open and shut like a mouth. Blah, blah, blah. He really was crazy. He and Talia were perfect for each other.

"Wow," she said. "You're really crazy. See ya." She smoothed out her tank top where Mamouru had twisted it, and then turned to leave again.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum