Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Wrong Way

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Wrong Way - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrong Way

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:17 am

Akashi took her shot of sake, flipped it over and slammed it down against the bar as hard as she could. She turned and looked at Natasha. "It wasn't an official challenge. I was trying to correct a mistake. When someone says they are going to let a bunch of girls come in so they can beat the crap out of her...." Akashi turned and pushed her head towards Natasha's face. "Isn't showing up already throwing your honor out the door?"

Akashi pulled her head away and sighed. She looked down at the bar. "Not everything happens for people when they want it. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all. The AFW wasn't MY first dream. I wanted to be a sumo wrestler. I thought wrestling was just something to fall back on because it was the next best thing. And, I got my ass kicked a lot when I first showed up. I didn't whine about it. I kept my head down and took opportunities when they were given to me. I made my own when I could. And now? This is the place where I belong. it's my life and my dream and I still have things I want to accomplish and everyone else is trying to keep me from them because they want to accomplish things on their own. And it's just how it is. I try and do it in the most honorable way I can because I owe that to certain people."

Akashi motioned to the bartender for another beer. She hadn't even finished the last one but didn't realize it. "I have a question." Akashi said and slid off her chair, telling the bartender in quick Japanese that she'd be back shortly. "I have to use the little rikishi's room. Do you want to join me?" Akashi said with the most serious face she could muster as she slid off the bar stool and began to make her way towards the bathroom without turning back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:03 am

Natasha's eyes darted down to the bar and then back to Akashi as the girl slammed her shot glass back down upon the bar, unsure if that was the normal thing to do after a shot or not. Natasha found herself involuntarily leaning a little back away from the larger woman as she moved closer, turning her head to the side so she could stare down at the empty shot glass instead of having to meet Akashi's piercing gaze.

"Thats, no I don't..." Natasha stumbled over her words as she wasn't sure how to answer such a statement, uncertain even if she disagreed with her or not. Turning back to face Akashi she found the woman staring down at the bar just as she had just been, but this time Natasha kept her eyes fixed upon Akashi as the woman opened up to her, taking it all in without making any attempt to interrupt her, knowing that if she did Akashi would most likely shut her out completely and she would never get this chance again.

When Akashi called over the bartender for another drink Natasha knew she had said all she would on the matter, the french woman staring down into her lap as she felt ashamed all of a sudden for what she had said earlier. The idea that she wasn't the only one who had had it tough in the AFW had never crossed her mind, or at least she had never dwelt on it like she was doing then, for though Akashi, and others who shared the veteran name with her, had been to the mountain top before they still had their own dreams to fight for just like she did. Looking back at the entropy match she saw it in a different light, not seeing the other women involved as cheaters but rather those willing to do anything for their dreams.

Natasha was more than a little lost in thought when Akashi got up from her chair and mentioned a question, the woman looking up when she heard Akashi say something in Japanese that escaped the buzzed Natasha, but the question which came next was easy to understand with it being in english but she looked at Akashi as if it had been in some alien language. "Wait you...uh never mind I'll come with Akashi." Natasha let out softly as the invitation seemed out of place with both the look on the woman's face and what had just transpired between them. Akashi didn't seem to be waiting for her though and Natasha had to move quickly to catch up with her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:23 am

Akashi used her big body to muscle her way through the packed crowd. Most were smart enough to move out of her way, especially with the stolid look she had on her face. She cleared her way to the bathroom and pushed the door open. She went to the sink and turned on the faucet. Akashi washed her hands until she heard the door open and saw Natasha walk in with a quick glance in the mirror. She checked her make up and dried her hands.

Akashi then turned around and looked Natasha up and down briefly before reaching her hands up and grabbing Natasha's color. She pushed her lips against Natasha's and forced her tongue in for a deep kiss while her body moved to drive Natasha into the closest stall.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 am

Natasha found making her way through the crowd far easier with the rather large and imposing Akashi leading the way, most of the dancers only too eager to get as far away from the woman as was humanly possible. Glancing amongst the faces which were glaring at her instead of Akashi the french woman merely smiled and kept moving, the crowd reforming behind her threatening to swallow her up if she didn't pick up the pace.

Thankfully she reached the restroom not long after Akashi, walking through the door to find the woman washing her hands instead of using one of the stalls leaving Natasha with a puzzled expression upon her face. "Wait, I thought you had to..mmmm." Natasha was stopped from saying anything further as Akashi sprung upon her without any words of warning, forcing her into a kiss that she resisted at first but quickly that faded away, replaced by Natasha pushing her tongue into the sumo's mouth embracing the kiss of the forward Akashi.

Somewhere lost in the haze that filled Natasha's head was a voice telling her to stop, trying to remind her of something that she knew was important yet Natasha couldn't focus upon it, the alcohol coursing through her system leaving her unable to do anything but give her body the pleasure it sought from this woman. She barely managed to keep herself from falling over the toilet as Akashi pushed her into the stall, Natasha turning their bodies so that the woman had her pinned up against the wall of the stall, her arms wrapped around Akashi's back squeezing her tightly while their breasts mashed together.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:04 am

Akashi threw one foot back to kick the stall door closed as she used her considerable strength to heft Natasha against the back of the stall, practically sitting on the top of the toilet. Akashi's tongue moved fiercely as she kissed Natasha and her hands slid down the blue haired girl's body. One lingered and cupped Natasha's breast while the other snaked around Natasha's thigh. She dug her fingers into it for a moment before her hand relaxed.

Akashi pushed her chest against Natasha's as she groped the mushrooming breast while her kiss elicited soft grunts as if she were trying to do something other than just make out. Akashi's hand along Natasha's thigh released the grip it hand and flattened against the smooth flesh. She then pushed upward and tried to hike the the dress up so it was around Natasha's hips, exposing her panties.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:26 am

Natasha yelped into the woman's mouth as she felt herself suddenly lifted right off her feet and pinned against the cold tile wall behind her, the french woman moaning into the sumo's mouth as she felt herself being swept away by the aggression from Akashi. Natasha's arms hugged the woman close as if she was afraid Akashi would pull away if she released her, softly nibbling upon the invading tongue inside her mouth while she felt Akashi's hands squeezing her breast and thigh, drawing a low moan from the french woman which vibrated against that captured tongue.

Caught up in the passion of that moment Natasha couldn't keep herself from grinding her breasts against Akashi's own lovely pair even if she wanted to, her nipples stiffening in a hurry as they rubbed back and forth across Akashi's pillowy mounds. Her eyes glanced down between their bodies as Akashi slid Natasha's dress up about her waist, Natasha giving Akashi a playful shove against her tits before throwing her arms up into the air, giving Akashi the universal signal to remove the now in the way dress.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 am

Akashi's eyes were closed as she aggressively kissed Natasha. Her hand dug into the side of Natasha's breast, not quite clawing at it but putting pressure on it. Her own chest practically was spilling out. She had no bra on and at this point their chests were holding in her mountainous bosom.

Akashi's other hand tugged at the panties Natasha was wearing enough to allow her hand passage as she wedged it between the blue haired girl's thighs and began to rub her fingers against Natasha's clit and pussy lips. Akashi's eyes were also closed as she began her expedition into Natasha's womanhood so she didn't see Natsha's signal to remove the dress completely.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:04 am

Natasha shook her arms trying to get the attention of Akashi only to then realize the girl's eyes were closed shut, signing into the woman's mouth she dropped her arms down and placed her hands upon the large mounds of Akashi. She squeezed them playfully at first, kneading the soft flesh firmly between her fingers, but that quickly became not enough for Natasha who would then slide her hands down to grab hold of Akashi's kimono and fiercely tear it down to free the woman's breasts.

Pleased with herself Natasha giggled into the kiss only to then let out a sharp gasp, several loud moans following as she felt Akashi begin to aggressively stroke her pussy. It was her turn to shut her eyes tight now, reveling in the heat of the moment while her left hand slid further down to roll Akashi's nipple between her index and middle fingers while the rest of her hand continued to massage her right breast. Natasha would not be greedy as she thrust her free hand underneath Akashi's panties, two of her fingers pushing past the woman's pussy lips to begin furiously pumping away inside of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 am

Akashi groaned as Natasha lowered her hands onto Akashi's orbs. it made her finger slip inside of Natasha and probe deeper with a quickening pace. She continued to duel with Natasha's tongue as well until she felt her breasts exposed to the air. Akashi broke the kiss and pressed her cheek against Natasha's cheek, moaning into the girl's ear as her breasts and nipples were played with. She then lurched her head forward and caught Natasha's earlobe with her tongue and lured it into her mouth where she bit down and suckled on it.

She snorted and grunted when Natasha probed her own pussy and she increased the pace, pumping even harder as she unlatched from Natasha's ear and lowered her lips around Natasha's neck. As Natasha began to finger her, she continued to snort through her nose hard, inhaling and exhaling loudly, not moaning while her lips and mouth were occupied. Akashi's free hand pushed up under Natasha's dress and snaked under the bra she wore so she could also begin to roughly knead Natasha's breast, using her shoulder and weight to keep the two against the wall. Akashi had pulled one foot out of her geta sandal and placed it on the toilet seat to get more and better leverage for their antics.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:35 am

Akashi couldn't seem to make up her mind as she first rubbed their cheeks together, sucking upon her ear after, only for the woman to then move her lips down to the french woman's neck as Natasha began to finger her. All the while the finger of Akashi pressed deeper into her quickly moistening sex, Natasha panting for air as she threw her head back against the wall, a loud moan escaping her once she felt that hand squeezing her ample breast.

Biting down on her lower lip Natasha leaned her head forward to nibble upon Akashi's earlobe in return for a moment ago, licking within it while her right hand added a third finger inside the woman's pussy. Her fingers were hummingbird quick as they danced within Akashi's sex, slipping straight in but curling once inside to rub against the woman's inner walls, probing for her sweet spots.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next