Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Wrong Way

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Wrong Way - Page 7 Empty Re: The Wrong Way

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Talia shoved the bathroom door open and stumbled to the sink. She could barely stand up straight to begin with. It was even harder to look at the image of herself which kept moving back and forth. She took a deep breath and tried to focus. "Why is this so hard?" Talia asked out loud. She splashed water in her face and stared at the image of herself. Her lipstick was a little smudged. She pulled off a paper towel and wiped it evenly.

Then she remembered that Taylor kissed her. Talia started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my god..." She couldn't believe that had happened. And Johnny had seen it! It never was her intention to try to make Johnny feel bad. But it made her grin nonetheless. She reached for her bag only to forget she left it at home. "Fuck..." she swore out loud out of character. She'd have to make do with what she had on her face at that moment.

It was fine, though, all she had to do was make it home now. She took a deep breath and stood up straight to walk out with grace. Talia turned around and tripped over herself. She landed on the floor with a thud. Thankfully her hands stopped her face from hitting at the last second. After inspecting herself quickly for injuries, Talia laughed. She was in no shape to get home in the city in this shape.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Natasha took a moment to examine herself in the mirror and for the most part she was quite pleased, despite the craziness of the night so far only her hair was a bit of a mess and that was a rather easy fix. Running her fingers through her flowing blue locks she set about brushing her hair, using a bit of water here and there to keep her hair from being too unruly and to give it a bit of a shine.

Once she was satisfied with her work Natasha turned to leave, only to have the door to the restroom swing inward and a woman with crimson hair burst in. Th first thing that became apparent was this woman had obviously had a few to drink, she seemed to barely make it to the sink without falling to the floor, and while she needed to get back to Heather Natasha felt she needed to make sure this girl didn't do just that. She didn't even seem to realize Natasha was in the room, the french woman watching as she went from laughing to cursing, and when she turned to walk out the woman took a nose dive.

Natasha had more than a few drinks in her as well and when she tried to lunge forward to catch her she only ended up falling onto her knees besides the girl, but at least from there she could check on the girl. "Hey there, are you alright? You seem to be a little under the weather as it were." She said as she reached down to help pull the woman up onto her knees.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Talia looked up at Natasha surprised. In any other situation, even if she was drunk, she didn't like talking to random people. But that moment she was quite happy and outgoing. "Hellooo," she said with a small laugh. That should've been embarrassing but it wasn't. "I'm fine...grounds a little shaky that's all," she added with a proud smile. The girl got up to her knees. "Thank youuuu," she said as she stumbled to her feet sloppily. She was about to walk out when she sudden realized that she recognized the other woman.

"HEY!" She shouted and pointed. "I know you!" But she couldn't figure out from where just yet. "Waaaait...you're Natalia!" In her head, she actually did know who Natasha was. Unfortunately, her mouth didn't relay the information correctly. She tried to pull Natasha to her feet. "I've seen you in action before! You're that hentai girl!" That right there was the reason she also hadn't wanted to meet Natasha in the past. The great result of opening up to Taylor had her wanting to expand horizons even further.

"I'm Talia, I'm in the AFW too!" She crossed her arms smugly. She was getting use to ignoring her Dark Angel past. Maybe if she ignored it enough it'd go away entirely. "Hey, did you see Taylor out there? She totally kissed me." Talia smiled and nearly laughed. That was still something she couldn't believe had happened.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:23 am

If Natasha had been unsure of this girl's sobriety before she certainly wasn't now as the woman described the ground as shaky, that and the strong smell of alcohol on the woman's breath were quite the dead giveaways. She had been about to ask just how many drinks the girl had consumed tonight when she suddenly began to push herself back up onto her feet. "Well if you're sure you're alright." Natasha said softly while watching the girl make her way towards the door, only to then straighten up and blink in confusion as the girl came to a sudden realization about who she was.

She opened her mouth to ask if the woman truly did know her, she was sure she hadn't seen her before, but her words escaped her when she heard the girl call her Natalia. It took her a second to decide how she felt about being confused for the Dream. While they didn't really look much alike it was a little flattering to be thought of as the hentai champion, even if it was from an error, and she settled on being pleased by the mix up. Reaching up she took the woman's offered hand though she made sure to rise up mostly on her own power so that Talia didn't fall over again.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Talia! And just that hentai girl huh?" Natasha replied with a short bout of giggling while giving Talia's hand a friendly shake before releasing it. "Guess I can't blame you for that description though, and while I'm flattered you think I'm the hentai champion my names actually Natasha." She said before reaching up and pulling her flowing blue hair over her shoulder. "See, blue hair, not black like Natalia has."

When Talia brought up Taylor Natasha's eyebrows shot right up, the french woman caught by surprise to hear Taylor had kissed another woman, her shock mixed with a hint of jealousy though as she had only gotten a hug from the cute blonde. "Hey thats so not fair, all I got was a hug! Lucky!" She laughed out while giving Talia's shoulder a gentle push, smiling brightly as she looked the woman up and down admiring her body. "Well you are quite lovely so guess I can't blame her."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Talia tilted her head. Natasha really did have blue hair instead of black. Everyone had such colorful hairstyles. No wonder she always felt so out of place. "That's what I said...Natal...Na-TASH-A!" she finally managed to say correctly. Either way, a week before Talia would have avoided meeting someone like Natasha. Everyone in the hentai division always gave her a bad vibe. Though, that was probably because of her opinion of Akashi.

Talia giggled childishly and blushed as Natasha looked at her. "You're just being nice..." she responded sheepishly. That was two comments in one night about her appearance. She couldn't help but love it when people noticed her. "You look great too!" She smiled heartily and looked at the door. "Well...I'm off for home...I guess I'll see you around..." She added unsure of really what else there was to say. She took a step and reached down to push the door open. Unfortunately, the door had to be pulled to open, so Talia ended up faceplanting the door and fell back.

She looked up at the door from a seated position, confused by what had just happened. "How the- what the-" she felt embarrassed about it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:54 pm

She wasn't quite sure whether Talia had actually known who she was and just gotten her name wrong or if she was just covering for herself, but her gut told her that the woman had just mixed up her words in her drunken state. She knew she had fans, they cheered for her at everyone one of her matches after all, but it still surprised her whenever she heard a fellow AFW wrestler knew who she was. It also made her feel as if she was impolite for not knowing who Talia was in return, it seemed strange she didn't recognize a fellow wrestler considering how much tape she watched but perhaps she wore a disguise when in the ring or something like that.

The two giggled together for a time and Natasha's giggling only grew louder when she caught sight of Talia blushing, the french woman taking an immediate liking to the girl with crimson hair. "Oh thanks! Wait are you sure?" She was grinning from ear to ear right up until Talia made a move for the door, Natasha reaching after her to try and stop her but before she could get to her Talia ran right into the restroom door.

"Talia I think you may have had too much to drink." Natasha said with a good natured laugh as she leaned down and slid her hands underneath the woman's arm pits, doing her best not to fall over herself as she tried lifting Talia back up onto her feet, pulling one of the girl's arms over her shoulder to help support Talia. "I think that was a sign Talia, maybe you shouldn't try getting home all on your own."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Talia stared at the door bewildered. She didn't want to admit it but perhaps Natasha was right. She was in no position to walk home like this alone. If a door could stop her, who knows what someone like Cassie would do to her if they crossed paths. "I...I suppose..." She reluctantly agreed. Then Natasha picked her up and she laughed again. "Woah, you could probably carry me home literally if you had to," she said with a smile. There were times that she forgot how small he really was.

"But...like...that's okay...you know with you?" Talia didn't really know the blue-haired girl after all. She didn't want to impose. But it wasn't like she had a choice in the matter.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:31 am

"Come on I'm not that much bigger than you. Besides its everything I can do not to fall over just helping you stand!" Natasha said with a laugh followed by a bit of hiccuping, showing she too was more than a little drunk herself.

Natasha may have lived a bit of a sheltered life but she knew just what kind of danger a lovely woman like Talia could run into trying to make her way home through the city at night, especially in her drunken state. In good conscious she simply couldn't let Talia try to make it home alone, thinking at first that she could just call her a cab and see her home but then she had no way of knowing she simply wouldn't go out again or get into some trouble once she was on her own, and just as she reached the conclusion that taking Talia home with her was the best idea so too did Talia.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you if thats alright? Otherwise this might be considered kidnapping." She replied just as she began to make her way towards the door with Talia being pulled along for the ride. "But since you asked I don't mind at all, its a big house as you'll soon see, and a cute girl is always welcome to stay the night." She finished speaking as the pair exited the restroom, Natasha looking around for her girlfriend Heather while wondering how she was going to explain this to her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:22 am

Talia laughed and tilted her head to the side. "That's niiiiice of you to say!" She was getting so many compliments this night. It was nice. She went along with Natasha as she was led out of the bathroom and into the clubroom. She looked across the room towards the bar. "Heeeeeeyyy, lemme buy you a drink!" Talia shouted over the loud music. Even though she drank a bit much, it wasn't like she knew what her limit was. More was always good, especially if she didn't have to worry about going home alone in this state.

"Waaaaait...you're taking me to your house?" she asked loudly. Talia had been there before with Akashi. Come to my locker room, she said. No funny business, she promised. But of course Akashi didn't come through on that promise. And for all she knew, Natasha was going to be the same way.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:12 pm

The two women got more than a few looks as they made their way through the crowd of people who had come out to the club tonight, Natasha taking the longer route around the edges of the club as even though it took more time there were also fewer people to push through, and it had been hard enough getting just herself through the crowded dance floor let alone with her supporting Talia. She wished now she had told Heather to wait by the restrooms instead of going over to the bar, it would have made things a lot simpler.

"Oh don't worry about it, you must get such compliments all the time." Natasha replied without thinking too much about it, complimenting the beautiful women of the AFW was how she began almost every one of her matches after all, and Talia really did look good. As they reached the bar Talia offered to buy her a drink, Natasha giving her a curious look for a moment but then she nodded her head in acceptance, after all she wasn't driving home tonight either and another drink did sound nice. "How could I refuse such a generous offer?" She replied with a goofy grin on her face just as the two reached the bar, Natasha looking around for Heather until Talia mentioned her house.

Wait did she not want me to take her there? Natasha thought to herself after calling the bartender over and placing an order for her drink. "Oh I'm sorry is that not alright with you? I just figured it'd be easier for you to stay over at my house tonight, my girlfriend and I have a gust bedroom you could stay in."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next