by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No, YOU'RE Wrong!

2 posters

Go down

No, YOU'RE Wrong! Empty No, YOU'RE Wrong!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 am

Continued from Here:

Owww. Ow ow. Owww. That hurt. A lot. Like. Fuck. Obama.

Gallium, in her attempt at getting Ace's belt back from the bigger Juno, had just eaten a boot to her chest, that had left her laying, unable to resist having the belt taken from her again. Juno had wandered to the back, no doubt happy with herself.

But Gallium wasn't done yet! She had the fire and will power to always continue! So she dusted herself off, and ran backstage, looking for Juno. "Where is she? Where's her locker room!? Somebody tell me!"

Luckily, some various backstage workers knew the location of her locker room, and told her the location. Before running off though, Gallium grabbed a camera person, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her. "Cmon! You need to film this!"

She yelled, before running to what she was told was Juno's locker room, before pounding on the door. "JUNO! OPEN UP! WE AREN'T DONE!"

Back to top Go down

No, YOU'RE Wrong! Empty Re: No, YOU'RE Wrong!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 pm

After her announcement and run in with Galium, Juno went back to her new locker room with the belt. Technically the room wasn’t hers alone, though...it was actually belonged to Akane and Alexia as well. The trio had decided to get one to celebrate the formation of Hardcore Havoc, and after three or so days of "renovating” the room was perfect.

The walls were all covered in random designs that had been spray painted on by them. The designs included the basics, flaming skulls, eyes that were glow in the dark, and various quotes across the walls and ceiling that Alexia swore were real. Now while Juno knew that a French Queen did say “Let them eat cake” (Which was written above the fridge) she also had a pretty good idea that Gandhi never said “Let their be violence”. She didn’t really mind though...cause it sounded pretty badass.

Alexia had actually gone above and beyond with the room cause she also put in a pinball machine, a display of every weapon she could steal from under a ring, and a freaking ball pit! The pit couldn’t of been there for more than an hour because it hadn’t been in the room before Juno made her announcement.

It was taking up like a fourth of the room, and the french woman was very confused as to how Alexia got it in there. It didn’t matter much though so Juno would just take a seat as she waited for Akane to show up so they could drive home. Honestly she needed her own car…but since she couldn't change that now the woman would just read one of the dirty magazines that Alexia had brought for the room.

She wouldn’t have much time to do so though, because someone would start pounding on the door. Taking her time as she headed to the door Juno would shout, “WHOOO IS IT!?”

She already knew it was that pink haired pest, who most likely didn't learn her lesson or take the advice given to her by the beast. No matter how Gallium responded, though, Juno would open the door to let her into the room. After all...she had some time to kill.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Gallium was an energetic bundle of nerves and courage and adorabe anger. Juno had, she was told, in this locker room, with "hardcore havoc" stenciled on the door. Gallium wasnt sure if that was s group or a catchphrase, but it did make her nervous, worried juno might have friends in who would jump her.

Luckily, juno opened up, letting gallium into her locker room, the pinky eaving the cameraman in after her.

"Alright Juno, i have a...chall...a...uh..w-what...what the hell did you do in here?"

She stammered, eyes wide, speechless as she looked around the room, the entire arena getting to see it as well, as the camerman looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Juno watched as Gallium and her camera man entered the room, expecting the smaller girl to start shouting any moment. Surprisingly though, the pink little cutie was soon shocked to silence as she looked around the room.

“Nothing much, just added a few things and painted here and there…oh do you wanna play some pinball? I could spare some quarters if you do…think of it as an apology for the boot to the chest” the beast would say teasingly to Gallium before ruffling her pink hair. Juno knew why the girl was here though, she wanted the belt that was currently resting on the beast's shoulder.

Of course that wasn’t gonna happen, so hopefully the french woman would be able to distract Gallium with either a pinball machine, a fridge full of beer, of if all else failed, a ball pit. Hell she could probably use the dirty magazines to scare pinkie away.

“Anyway I know why you’re here…but before you say anything I just want you to know that I forgive you” the woman would say before extending her hand. “There’s really no reason for us to get off on bad terms…I mean we should just listen to what that Mel Gibson quotes says, and just get along…” Juno would continue to say pointing to the quote that was painted on the wall.

“If I know that I can beat the shit outta some girl, and she knows it…then do I really need to prove it?”          - Mel Gibson

“So we cool? Cause there’s some beer in the fridge if you want a drink” Juno would ask thinking everything should be alright between them.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Well, if that quote proved anything, it was that Juno was very confident in her skill...and that Mel Gibson was kind of an asshole. Who knew?

Still, this was Juno's domain, and given her last outburst had gotten her a boot in the chest, perhaps it was best if Gallium behaved this time. For the moment, she did behave, partly out of sheer fascination with the...outlandish way Juno had decorated.

"Oh uh...nah..no uh...no thanks. Not old enough to drink yet..." the pinkie replied, straighting out her hair after Juno mussed it up a bit. "You have...a very interesting design style.." Gallium commented, actually finding herself admiring the woman's artistic flair. Silver Ace herself, Gallium thought, would probably enjoy it as well.

Shaking her head, she snapped back to attention, the purpose for why she had came.

"Look, Juno, maybe I got a little...ahead of myself out there, but Ace is my friend, so I can't just let you get away with taking her belt like that. Either we can talk this out, and figure this out now...or..." She gestured to her camera guy. "I'll just use this camera and a live feed to the audience to challenge you for the belt, and if you don't accept, everyone will see it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 am

Juno was surprised that Gallium couldn’t drink…well not surprised about that…the girl looked like she could model for a children’s stuffed bear commercial. What she was surprised about was that she didn’t want to have one anyway. Regardless, the french woman would would listen as pinkie complimented her artistic room, right before she started to go off and challenge her to a match.

Now that was truly surprising to Juno. After all, she was much larger than Gallium, and in her mind, the pink haired cutie wouldn’t stand a chance against her. Still it took courage to something like that, so Juno wasn’t about to look down on the girl for that.

“Ok Gallium…I really hate talking things over so here’s what I’m gonna to do. You want the belt back, while I want to keep it…so how about we settle this in the ring?” Juno would ask as she took a step closer to pinkie.

If Gallium stood her ground Juno would respect it...but she'd be in for a hell of a match...so she'd better think carefully if she was truly ready for it...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Oh boy...Juno was big. Taller, heavier, more muscles. Certainly bigger than Galliums adorable and somewhat sexy swimmers build. There was a lot of doubt she could beat her, especially given her match record....

No. No, she could do this. She was Gallium Heart, she took on Alicia Wells, she took on River Styx, and she did damage to them. She was fighting for Silver Ace, her best friend, and she was going to take on this big girl and she was going to get back that belt!

"I Accept! You wanna "be hardcore champion", then lets do it right! You and me, for the hardcore belt, in a Hardcore Match, at Summer Splash!"

The crowd, watching through the camera Gallium had brought in, roared in approval, apparently not being denied a hardcore title match at SS after all!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Juno smirked as Gallium accepted her challenge, and better yet, pinkie decided it would be a a hardcore match at summer slam! Things were getting exciting, and the french woman couldn't wait to get into the ring with her smaller foe. Until then Juno would just have to be patient.

But then again, she didn't exactly need to wait for violence, and the woman had an idea she couldn't help but try on Gallium.

"Sounds good to me pinkie...I'll see you in Egypt. But before we go...I think you should make a "Splash" of your own..." Juno would say with an ominous smile on her face.

Then before Gallium could even respond, the beast would attempt to surprise her by grabbing her waist area and popping her up and onto her shoulders. Then without warning, Juno would send the pink haired cutie down with a power bomb...right into the ball pit behind her.

This would get a huge laugh from those watching, and Juno herself would be cracking up from the sight of Gallium making a huge splash in the ball pit.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 pm

"Wait, wha-AHH!"

Gallium had no time to understand Juno's little taunt, as the lightweight found herself suddenly scooped up and, in one swift motion, powerbombed into the pit, sending colorful plastic balls everywhere about the room!

Scrambling, sputtering, the pink haired wrestler was in a minor panic until she managed to crawl out of the pit, balls rolling past her in her wake, as she shoved the ground, forcing herself back on her feet, trying to get out of the room, only to step on one of the balls and slip, falling to her knees and crawling out of Juno's locker room in a most undignified way, as both Juno and the cameraman chuckled, and the crowd laughed.

She had her match, she'd fight Juno at SS, for now though, she just needed to get out of there before she got thrown again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down