by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right?

2 posters

Go down

[FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right? Empty [FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right?

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:22 am

Juno Lane:

Juno Lane was about to be heading out in her usual attire to make a big announcement. One that was either going to be really liked, or really disliked…to be honest she hadn’t been here long enough to know if the fans liked her. Moments before she made her entrance the crowd was talking amongst themselves waiting for the next match. Juno would be making her little announcement before they got their girl on girl action though, so she’d make sure this was short, brief, and as simple as possible.

The beast’s theme would blast through the speakers as she walked right out towards the ring. But to the crowd’s surprise, and shock, hanging on Juno’s shoulder was the hardcore title belt. Many questions would pop into the heads of the crowd members. Questions like How the hell did she get that? Why the hell did she have it and not Ace? Was a rookie even allowed to hold a bleat all? All of which would be answered as soon as Juno got in the ring.

So after climbing up the side and going through the ropes, the woman would walk right into the center of the ring with a mic she had taken from a arena worker. She’d let the crowd calm down a bit before taking a slow, deep breath and then began to speak.

“So how’s everybody doing tonight? Having a fun time watching all the violence and sex you can in one night? Of course you are! That’s what you came here for right?! Sex, violence, and sometimes both! Now I’m as much of a fan as you all are of both of those things, but I came here for another reason. Anybody wanna guess what that was?” Juno would ask as she gestured to the crowds. In response, some of the fans would shout out reasons like “For fun” and “Making loads of cash”. Juno would shake her head as she received these answers because none were even close.

“Well I’ll tell you why…RECOGNITION!” she would shout before pointing to the fans. “And what’s the the fastest way to get it?…I think you can see where I’m going with this now?” Juno would say before holding out the belt. “You see, title belts equal instant recognition, whether you like it or not. But they take soooooo long to get shots at…so after Ace had her little run in with River and got hospitalized... and thanks to the fact that security sucks so much back there...I decided to borrow it” the beast would say before being booed by the rilled up crowd.

“Hey hey hey! Don’t boo me! I mean she’s not gonna be using it for a little from what I hear...and if she can’t defend it...then the assholes in management are gonna take it from her before giving others the chance to win it. So I’ll just be keeping it warm for her, I mean, unless you want Ace to be relieved of her title and risk some bitch like River getting it” the animal would say as the crowd softened, unsure of what to think. Juno had her points for sure, but they also felt like she was taking advantage of Ace’s misfortunes.

"Ok come on is this really that bad? At least you’ll get to see some action in the hardcore title scene, right? And trust me, I’m going to make sure you all are entertained. Promise.” Juno would say rather confidently. To the beast, the title was her's for the time being, and no one was gonna stop her.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right? Empty Re: [FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Backstage, Gallium Heart was banging her head against a pillow. After the assault on her friend and mentor, Silver Ace, that left her injured and taken away in an ambulance, Gallium had come back to the arena to try and find her title belt for her...and was unable to find it, at all.

She had been sitting in the back, dejected, wondering where the hell it was, when a quick glance at a nearby tv monitor became a double take, became a shocked gasp and a dropped jaw. There it was, Ace's Hardcore Title, on the shoulder of some big, purple haired woman! ANd she was....PLANNING ON KEEPING IT!? THE HELL!?

No way! She couldn't do that! It wasn't hers! Frowning, the pink haired girl, with her tank top and yoga pants, dashed through the backstage area, her impressive speed allowing her the distance from her location to the entrance ramp in just a couple minutes, sliding into the ring and running up to Juno, waving her finger.

"NO NO NO NO NO! I'm Gallium Heart, I'm Silver Ace's student, and I'm saying you can't just KEEP her title belt! You've no right to keep that for yourself and defend it!"

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right? Empty Re: [FWC] Um…can she do that? She can’t do that right?

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Juno was about to finish up her big speech before heading out when the crowd started to cheer. Looking back behind her, the woman would see a small, pink haired girl charging towards her. She was about to ask what pinkie’s name was and why the fuck she was here, but was beat to the punch as she revealed her name was Gallium Heart, who was apparently Ace’s student. Juno would secure the title back on her shoulder as pinkie slid under the ropes and into the ring. The beast was then told off by Gallium as she waved her finger bravely at the french native.

Juno had expected someone to try to take the belt, but she expected her challenger to be…bigger to be honest. Still Gallium here came out pretty damn fast, maybe the shortie was tougher than she looked. Regardless, the beast would have to deal with this girl one way or another.

“Hey there pinkie, now I know you’re trying to be tough, but you cannot pull that off…I’m sorry, it’s like I’m being confronted by a doll.” Juno would say with a chuckle. “And good for you that you’re being tutored by Ace, have fun with that…but if you think I’m giving up this here title, let me explain exactly why I’m not.” she would continue on as she put a hand on Gallium’s shoulder and looked down at her. Then after a brief pause, the beast would speak.

"Parce que je ne veux pas…et que tu ne peux pas me faire…” she would ask in her native language to mess with Gallium. Then after pausing for a few moments, she’d explain what she had just said.

“Which means...because I don’t want to...and you can’t possibly make me.” Juno would say slowly and firmly. “Now if Ace were here…then this would be a different story. But until she does get back, I’m going to do what I want...which is to hold onto this title belt. Comprendre?” The beast would ask as she finished in her native tongue.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 am

Gallium listened, frowning and fuming, as Juno went on, even rattling off a phrase in french, that Gallium, thanks to dealing with french canadians growing up and taking a french class in her school years, leaving Juno's translation unneeded.

Normally, Gallium wasn't the confrontation type, more timid and willing to keep to herself...but, as the issue with Styx proved, messing with her friends was something that pissed her off to know end.

"Grr...Tais-toi!"

She yelled, shoving the bigger womans hand off her shoulder and grabbing the strap of the belt, yanking it off her shoulder!

"This is going back to its rightful owner!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:29 am

Juno watched Gallium fumming more and more as she talked. In fact, the french woman believed the smaller girl would try to strike her. In the end pinkie would shove her hand away before telling the beast to shut up in french, weird she didn't seem french to the beast. It was brave no doubt, and explained why she was called Gallium Heart, but she made a mistake by trying to rip the title belt from her shoulder.

Juno wouldn't let her take it away so easily, though, so she'd drop the mic and make sure she grabbed onto the girl's top before pulling her close. Holding onto her tightly, the beast would frown at Gallium while saying, "It doesn't have a rightful owner right now, Gallium!". Juno usually would've beaten anyone who pulled this crap, but she wasn't here to go that far tonight...at least for now. All she wanted was this belt...not to squash a smaller girl.

"Dernier avertissement...don't push it...pinkie..." Juno would warn as she told Gallium this was her last warning before tearing the belt back from the girl. Things were getting heated, and the beast wasn't the best at keeping things calm. So if Gallium wanted to push her luck with Juno, she'd better have some pretty good tricks up her sleeves.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 am

She had a point. This was getting way heated, way fast, and if things came to blows, Gallium would certainly be at a disadvantage. The best thing to do would be to back down, complain to management, and let them, or Ace, deal with this situation.

Or you know, stomp on Junos foot and grab the belt back from her.

Gallium, cute, adorable, sexy, brave, and very very very foolish Gallium...chose option two.

"FOOT STOMP!"

She yelled, stomping on Juno's larger foot and using the distraction to grab the belt back, hopping a step away. "I told you! This isn't yours! I'm taking it back to Ace!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Juno, despite her usual violent self, was trying to be nice and not let things get out of hand. All while Gallium, in her personal opinion, was being to total brat. And what do spoiled brats do when they don't get their way? They throw a tantrum...which is exactly what Gallium did...although her's was kinda weird at first. Raising an eyebrow, Juno was just about to ask what the hell Gallium was talking about, but she was interrupted as her foot was stomped on.

"GAH! What the hell!?" Juno would scream as she felt a great deal of pain in her foot. Oh...now it made sense...god she felt dumb for allowing the brat to stomp on her foot in an attempt to get what she wanted. And pinkie definitely got what she wanted after ripping the title belt from Juno and stepping away...but she wouldn't have it for long...

Now she was pissed, and with Gallium holding the title belt, the beast was done playing nice. Without saying another word, Juno would charge at the small girl and aim her boot to strike her in the chest. Whatever pinkie here wanted to accomplish had just pissed the beast off, and that wasn't going to do any good for anyone.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm

...Aw Phooey.

Gallium didn't get to hold the belt very long, before Juno's big boot smashed into her light chest, dropping her flat onto the mat, legs kicking up into the air.

"Owwww..."

She groaned, the unexpected heavy blow to her chest leaving her wheezing and gasping on the mat, dropping the belt to cross her arms over her sore chest, the crowd wincing at the sight of her dropped to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Juno's boot would pound right into Gallium's chest before sending her backwards while the belt flew from her grasp. So with pinkie down, the french woman would sigh before walking over and picking up the title belt. Great now she seemed like the bad guy. Now standing over the smaller girl, Juno would crouch down while shaking her head.

"Sorry pinkie, you're brave and all, but don't go picking fights like this...you're just gonna get hurt doing stupid shit like that...so do me a favor and let this go. If you don't...you'll regret it" the beast would say before standing back up and walking away. She was pretty much finished with her little announcement and had no other reason to stay. So after going through the ropes, Juno would walk up the ramp and make her exit.

Taking one look back at the ring, the beast would raise the title belt into the air before listening to the mixed reactions from the crowd. Some boos, some jeers, but a lot of people were cheering...which sounded like music to Juno's ears as she turned back to the exit and walked out. But either way, whether people liked it or not, she was going to be holding onto this belt for a long time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:47 am

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum