by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey) Empty First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 am

Daisuke was in the male locker room of the Tension gym room, he was just busy taking a shower to freshen up before a workout session- which would usually be a spar or his usual gym workout. After showering up, he quickly dried off his body with a towel and slipped into his wrestling attire, a pair of black latex wrestling briefs. Over that, he wore his gym attire a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants. The wrestling attire underneath his gym wear was just in case he bumped into a challenger and in his case, that was more often than not. Finally applying some deodorant he went outside the locker room and towards the main gym hall.

Daisuke:

"Hmph, figures. The gym is becoming more and more less crowded, there's hardly anyone to mess around with" he smirked, brushing his short hair back with his hand as he looked around. There was no one in particular to talk some smack against so he just went ahead and did some standard workouts. He started off with the treadmill, moving to some more leg exercises before finally shifting to bench pressing. The wrestling prince worked up a bit of sweat as he was still eager to find a challenger....and soon, he would!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey) Empty Re: First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Suzanna was enjoying her first time at the gym, already in her revealing attire for little to no reason. In her excitement she ran around the gym, ignoring any signs that stated "tension" and "locker room" or even "gym".
Just as she turned a corner, she banged into someone on a bench press, tripping over them. "OHMYGAWDSIRIMSOSORRYIMVERYHYPEYOUSEEEEEEEOKAYBYE!" Before running around this gym.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey) Empty Re: First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:20 pm

"Hey- watch where you're going you ditsy girl! Urgh" the wrestling prince exclaimed as the girl tripped over the bench press. He recognized her as the new girl registered in Friction. "Hey- you are that new friction girl, what the heck are you doing here in Tension" he said with his eyebrows raised.

He got off from the bench press and approached her. "Also, why are you running around in your wrestling attire? you lookin for a match" he smirked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

"NOIMJUSTVERYHAPPYIMINWWEEEEE" Suzanna exclaims, running around like a child until she trips and lands on the ground on her bum. "Owie" The Cutie muttered, running her hindquarters. "YES! I'M NEW!" She said, sitting on the ground. "WHY?"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Daisuke only shook his head as the ditsy girl kept running around until she trips down on her ass.The cute girl looked back towards him as she asked him a question. "Well, because this is the Tension gym not Friction you stupid girl" he said, tapping his foot next to her as he raised his eyebrow, unimpressed at the Friction roster quality.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:16 pm

She stood up defensivly! "I'm not stupid!" She protested. "Also, did I hear match?" She grinned devilishly. "I wanna do one!"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 pm

"Haha you want to wrestle the wrestling prince? Moi? Don't push your luck girlie" he said as he shook his head, looking rather unimpressed by the ditsy girls challenge. "I doubt your a wrestler anyways" he smirked stretching off in front of her to show off his well chiseled body
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 pm

She blushed. "ILL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS!" She angriliy said.
"Wrestle me! I'll show you what a newbie can do to arrogant tough guys!" Before finally regaining her composure. "I'll let ya kiss my booty when I win"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

The arrogant prince only smirked, "You- you want to wrestle the wrestling prince? Hah, well fine. Perhaps I'll show you the difference between you and true wrestling royalty" he smirked as he began to strip infront of her, peeling his sweatshirt and sweatpants off, just being in his grey CK wrestling briefs and bare foot.

He flexed his body a bit to show off and intimidate the cutie wrestler before moving towards the ring, rolling inside it from under the bottom rope before quickly getting back up and stretching off in the corner. "You coming?" he said with his eyebrows raised, looking forward to a good tussle
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:34 pm

She excitidly followed, already in uniform. "I'm gonna make you love this" she taunted, blowing a kiss. (We moving to ring?)
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next