Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Wrong Way

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Wrong Way - Page 8 Empty Re: The Wrong Way

Post by TaliZorah Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 am

Talia followed along with Natasha to the bar. "Ooooh..." she said in response. She really didn't know Natasha or her girlfriend very well. She felt like this was the time she'd look back and wished she declined. But... "Okay!" She shouted over the music and nodded. "I'll trust you this time Na-TASH-a."

She then waved at the bartender who walked over. "Two manhattans pleaaaaaaase!" She asked with a big smile on her face. Her last manhattan ended up in someone else's face. Hopefully she'd at least get in a sip on this one. "Oh...I'm sorry...what kind of drinks do youuu like?" She asked as she turned to face Natasha.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 am

Natasha breathed out a sigh of relief when Talia accepted her offer, she had been worried the woman was going to turn her down after realizing there had been a slight miscommunication between them regarding where she was taking Talia. But the red head ultimately decided she trusted Natasha, Natasha's face lighting up at the thought of being found trustworthy after only know her for a few minutes, though also because now she didn't have to play the stealth game and secretly follow Talia home to make sure she was safe.

Natasha had never had a manhattan before and was looking forward to it, shaking her head when Talia asked her about her favorite drinks. "Oh don't be sorry, I've never had one before and if you say its good I believe you!" After they finished off the manhattans, Natasha deciding she did in fact enjoy the drink, the french woman led Talia over to where Heather had been and retrieved her before the trio loaded up in a cab and headed to Natasha's family estate.

"Alright Talia, were here!" Natasha said while nudging Talia in the shoulder to get her attention and after paying the cab driver she and Heather led the drunken woman up the few steps, standing behind her to make sure she didn't fall. "I told you I had enough room." Natasha would say with a soft laugh as she opened the door, revealing that the inside of the mansion was just as large and nice as the outside would lead one to think.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Talia had already drunk too much. That last drink pushed her over the limit and she quickly found herself stumbling around as they walked away. She relied heavily on Natasha just to stand up. The rest of the night would be complete blur the next morning. Her head seemed to just wobble around as she sat in a car she couldn't remember getting into. The vehicle came to a stop in front of a large building and Talia took the initiative to open the door on her own. Natasha helped her out. "Why are you staying in a hotel?" she asked loudly as she was led around.

"Where are all the other guests?" she asked as she unsuccessfully tried to squirm free from Natasha.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:45 am

Natasha giggled when Talia asked why she was staying in a hotel, a mistake she could see why the woman would make considering just how large her family home was. She often thought about moving somewhere closer to the AFW complex, a smaller place where she could invite people over and not have to explain about her family's wealth, but it was fairly difficult to give up a free place to live that had its own hot spring.

"Oh its just us three but uh, I'll explain more in the morning." Natasha replied, dodging the subject as she figured Talia wouldn't remember even if she did tell her the truth. The woman struggled to free herself but Natasha kept her hold on Talia, afraid she would fall over if she let her wiggle free. Along with Heather she led Talia up the stairs and to the right, pushing open the door to one of the guestrooms with her foot before placing Talia down onto the bed. "Alright heres your room, Heather and I's are right next door so if you need anything just come and knock okay?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8