Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrong Turn

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wrong Turn Empty Wrong Turn

Post by skip-stop Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:49 pm

- Do you think that's enough? - Sintharia asked, pushing her sister in the back.
- I think you're too arrogant, little sister, - Lunara grinned.

The blonde turned around on her axis and took a quick step forward, after which she began to turn around her axis, lifting her right leg into the air. A spinning heel kick was aimed directly at the head of Sintharia, who did not expect such a sudden counterattack. She was saved only by the fact that Lunara was not going to hit seriously, and then her speed was not maximum. This gave the brown-haired girl the ability to duck out of the way to avoid the kick that would have blown her head off in a real situation.

Sintharia rushed forward, grabbing at her sister's legs to knock the ground out from under her. And she succeeded with this takedown because Lunara fell on her back. Jaguarundi clicked her tongue in displeasure. However, this fall was not enough. She aimed her fist directly at her sister's face while Sintharia's fist moved closer to her own. Each of the girls stopped literally a couple of millimeters from each other's faces. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then grinned at each other and lowered their fists. Suddenly, Sintharia sank down and joined their lips in a kiss. Due to the surprise, the blonde did not even immediately stop it, she instinctively responded to this kiss, starting a dance of tongues. But it lasted only a few seconds, the blonde pulled herself together and broke the kiss, pushing her sister's head away from her.

- I told you not to do that, little sis, - she said, narrowing her eyes a little.
- But you are so sexy… we can say that it is your fault, - Sintharia said with another grin.

Lunara:

Sintharia:

She tears from her older sister and went to her corner. Now the girls were alone here, it was a small gym, where in addition to the ring there were only a few sports equipment, but today they were here for practice, so it suited them. The gym they used to visit was closed today for technical reasons. So they had to spend some effort and some money to rent another gym for themselves, so there was a "private" sign on the door. However, the door was not locked. The sisters were convinced that everyone could read. The brown-haired girl drank some water and then picked up the phone while reading the message.

- We have a problem, - she said when she finished reading.
- What kind of? - Lunara asked, following her sister's example and taking a few sips of water.
- One box of contraband is missing.
- Fuck... again.

Lunara leaned back against the corner, pondering this unpleasant situation. This is the second time that a product has simply disappeared. And this became a problem, since every missing box is a fucking problem. They had to do something about it.

- Can you deal with it? - she asked Sintharia.
- And you? - the brown-haired girl raised her eyebrows.
- I have to prepare for the match, you know.
- Great. Did you think what will happen when I also start my career? What will happen to the gang when I don't have time either?
- Don't start it, Sintharia. Everything will be fine, just do it for me, okay?
- You owe me.
- I love you, little sis.

Sintharia clicked her tongue in displeasure and then stepped down from the ring. She went to the bench and began to collect her things. For her, the training was over, however, Lunara remained in the ring. It was difficult to do anything without a partner, but she still had the opportunity to practice some techniques that did not require a partner. While she has changed her style quite a bit recently, she still hasn't given up on her very best moves. The girl climbed onto the upper ropes, and then jumped down, performing somersault. Straightening to her full height, the girl took a deep breath.

- The flying jaguarundi… what a absurdity, - Sintharia said, closing her bag.
- Shut up before I go downstairs and kick your ass before you leave, - Lunara said defiantly.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Wrong Turn Empty Re: Wrong Turn

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:16 pm

Sierra was a little annoyed right now. The gym that she usually goes to for her daily training session closed down for repairs. Something about some idiot accidentally putting a dumbbell through a wall. Now it was entirely closed off and Sierra wasn’t even able to get her warm up in. Could she have simply waited until the repairs were made, they wouldn’t have taken long but one of the other gym goers told her that there was another gym not far from here that she could use if she really needed to get her workout done.

So with that in mind Sierra thoughts she might as well see if she could get a small workout in before going home, so with bag in hand she walked to where they said the gym was. When she got there she let out and annoyed sound as she saw the “Private” and “In Use” sign on the door. “Great, well that was a waste of time.” The Egyptian said with a click of her tongue and turned around to leave.

That is until she heard the sound of the door opening. Turning around Sierra saw a dark headed woman leaving the gym in what looked to be a hurry. So much of a hurry that Sierra wasn’t able to ask if she was finished with the gym before she was gone from view. But seeing how quickly she had left the Egyptian assumed she was done. So with that in mind Sierra opened the door and walked right in to what she assumed was an empty gym.

Looking around Sierra saw out of the ordinary aside from some regular weights and sporting equipment. And from what she could see there was also a ring in next room, maybe she could get her full training session in after all. But first things first, she needed to get herself changed so she walked into the nearby locker room and began to get herself changed into her training attire she brought with her.

Spoiler:
(ignore the name)

Stepping out after taking care of her things Sierra walked to a nearby punching bag and began to train, not knowing that she wasn’t the only occupant in the gym.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Sintharia hurried to leave the gym, leaving Lunara alone. She didn’t like the fact that a lot more responsibility had fallen on her head than she ever wanted, but now she had no choice. After her younger sister left, the blonde returned to her corner and sank down, because of this it would be quite problematic to see her. She needed a few minutes of rest, so she decided to just sit with her back against the corner. She picked up her phone and quickly opened the forum.

She was always interested in reading reviews. The girl had a slight smile on her face, after a rather controversial start of her career in the ring, things finally went uphill. After the last matches, her rating began to move up rapidly. Many wanted to see her in the ring again, because they liked the things she did. And she was not going to keep her fans waiting, as she was ultimately here today precisely to prepare for the next match.

The blonde didn't even notice that someone had entered the gym. Although the door remained open after Sinthariya, she was confident that everyone would be able to read the sign stating that the room was occupied. Therefore, when the girl heard strange sounds, similar to blows, her left eyebrow involuntarily raised up. Jaguarundi got to her feet and turned around. To her surprise, there was a girl close enough to unceremoniously working with a punching bag. Lunara caught herself thinking that if her sister had not left, she would have been ready to kill for such a manifestation of ignorance. When you rent an apartment, you will definitely not like it if someone comes to you to use your kettle. Lunara was a slightly more practical person, so she decided to be a little more correct.

She took a few quiet steps to the side and rested her elbows on the ropes, examining the girl in more detail. Oh, there was something to see here. The dark-skinned girl had a very exotic appearance. She was tall, and her body was closer to a bodybuilder than an average athlete. But even such a large mountain of muscles did not detract from her beauty. She licked her upper lip lightly and a playful smile appeared on her face. Well…

"Didn't you notice the sign "private" at the entrance?" Lunara asked in a smooth and even slightly purring voice.

Some thoughts had already appeared in the blonde's head, but for now she needed to understand who exactly was in the gym she rented today.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:39 pm

Blows rained on the punching bag with precise but powerful impacts. Sierra allowed herself to picture the bag as a faceless opponent and that allowed her to focus her strikes. Fierce strikes slammed on the middle of the bag where she imagined the abdomen would be. Hard punches hammered up high where she saw her imaginary foes head and neck were. All while her feet were shifting and her body twisting as if she was dodging unseen counters.

As time passed Sierra lost herself in the moment, the world bleeding away as her attacks landed and swung the bag back and forth from the force. So into the zone the Egyptian was that she didn’t even realize everything was not as it seemed, that she was not completely alone like she thought. So when the Egyptian heard a voice call out behind her, Sierra was not expecting it but was able to stop the swinging bag before it hit her and turn around.

When Sierra stepped into the gym, she had assumed the building to be abandoned with its last occupant having just left in quite the hurry. Because of this Sierra believed that the private sign she saw on the door earlier was no longer being used. So the Egyptian walked in and started her workout, completely believing that she was the only occupant in the building. This turned out not to be the case as the Egyptian saw who spoke to her.

It was woman with blonde hair in pigtails, she wore a training outfit and Sierra could see the small film of sweat on her, a result of a recent workout most likely. She leaned against the ropes of the ring as she stared down at the Egyptian with an easy going and mysterious smile. But there was something in her look that set the Egyptian on edge but she had no idea what, only that she didn’t like the way her eyes looked her up and down.

“I saw it. But I thought that this place was empty after seeing that other girl leave. I didn’t think there would be anyone else left here and with my regular gym under repairs I thought I’d get a quick workout in before I head home.” Sierra replied while looking up at the mysterious blonde. “I’m Sierra by the way, I don’t think I caught your name?” the Egyptian asked as she crossed her arms and leaned against the punching bag she was recently pounding.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:40 pm

The blonde listened to the dark-skinned girl's explanation while still smiling. An interesting coincidence. It looks like Lunara wasn't the only one forced to use another gym today. In addition, it did not escape the gaze of the turquoise eyes of the American girl that the girl who introduced herself as Sierra was not very happy with the fact that Lunara was looking down at her.

Because I haven't told my name yet,” the girl replied a little sarcastically, and her smile widened a little, “Lunara Ashmore to your information.”

Now that the blonde could look at the Sierra from the front, the last details that had previously eluded her were revealed. This Egyptian girl was several inches taller and was definitely heavier. Particularly noteworthy were the abdominal muscles of the dark-skinned girl, it seems that she spared no effort in order to maintain her physical shape. Very interesting. Lunara loved it.

My sister was forced left me, leaving me without a sparring partner,” the girl purred as her eyes narrowed slightly, “and since you invaded my gym, maybe you want to take her place?”

Now that the dark-skinned girl had said her name, some vague memories began to move in Lunara's memory. Victoria has always tried to provide her charges with information about promising newcomers. And although Lunara could not remember for sure, now it seemed to her that she had already heard the name. However, it didn't really matter. It only remained to give a little motivation for the Sierra.

Unless you are afraid of an opponent a little stronger than a punching bag, of course,” this time Lunara licked her lips, not hiding it at all.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:22 pm

After staring at the Egyptian with that strange smile on her face, the blonde in front of her finally gave Sierra her name. When she did something distantly clicked in the bronze woman’s mind as she vaguely recalled hearing the name from somewhere. She just didn’t know and right now she didn’t really care much for it. The now named Lunara Ashmore told Sierra that the woman she saw leave was actually her sister. Looking closely at the blonde and remembering the girl before, Sierra couldn’t see the resemblance.

But that was none of her business so Sierra spoke nothing about it. What did get her attention though was Lunara’s offer for a spar, since her sister left the blonde was apparently all alone. Hearing the offer Sierra briefly turned around to look at the bag she was just recently pounding, the dents and marks of her fists slightly remained and Sierra thought more about the blondes offer.

Why not, she thought. “I was only planning on getting a quick workout in but since you offered, I’m fine going a few rounds.” she replied before stepping away from the punching bag and climbing onto the apron of the ring. Assuming Lunara backed away Sierra would step in between the middle and top ropes and enter the ring, lightly bouncing on the balls of her feet like a boxer as she did so.

“So, what kind of spar did you have in mind?” the Egyptian asked as she neared one of the corners and leaned against it and crossing her arms. Internally however the Egyptian couldn’t help but feel she was getting strung along by the blue eyed blonde. Like she had something else underneath her offer.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:42 am

Nice choice,” Lunara said when she heard Sierra's agreement.

The blonde did indeed take a few steps back, allowing the other girl to enter the ring unhindered. It did not escape the gaze of the American girl that Sierra worked with her legs like a real boxer, especially, as far as Lunara managed to notice, her punches were very accurate and powerful, it seems that most of all this girl was used to working with her hands. Interesting. The blonde walked to her corner and took a short gulp of water before turning around and answering another question.

"Full contact, victory by submission, knockout or pinning shoulder blades to count three," replied the leader of the street gang, "free style, you can use everything you want, sounds good?"

With these words, Lunara went to the center of the ring and took a fighting stance. Her left leg was half a step in front, her right arm was at the level of her chin, and her left arm was at the middle of her torso. It was very similar to a counter-attacking boxing stance, however, if you look very closely, you will notice that Lunara's fists were not completely clenched. This was her little secret, which not everyone could understand.

Today, she's really lucky, if you forget about the little problem her sister went to solve. Meeting a girl like Sierra was a great luck and now Lunara was going to test how good this athletic girl is. Well, not only that, but that has yet to come. The blonde nodded to her rival.

"Ding Ding Ding!" she said, announcing the start of their sparring.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Sierra nodded along as she heard Lunara make the terms for their spar. From the sounds of it, it was going to be a simple standard match. Pin, knockout or submissions were the name of the game and Sierra was more than fine with that. She idly hopped in place, one foot trading with the other as she instinctively went back to her cage fighting roots, the area may be different but the rules were the same.

When Lunara nodded her head and playfully rung the bell Sierra felt her lips twitch in a small smile before returning to its neutral look, her eyes narrowing. Sierra’s stance was always a simple MMA stance, both arms up and feet stiff but loose. Both prepared to send out punishing kicks and strikes at a moments notice but to also guard any incoming attacks. Sierra saw that Lunara’s stance was similar to that of a counter boxer, but when she compared to other counter boxers she’s seen, Lunara had a couple of key differences.

For one while she had the counter guard up, it was much looser and her hands were not as clenched, something more of a grappler than a striker. Her feet were stiff but farther spaced out, easy for quick kicks or quick getaways. From what Sierra saw, Lunara had a hybrid of a counter boxer, and something else she didn’t know. So there was only one way to figure out as Sierra quickly would dash forward and try to tangle her arms up the blondes in a collar and elbow tie up. There she would try to hold Lunara in place so she could send a sharp knee to the blondes belly.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:58 pm

So it began. Lunara swayed slightly on the tips of her toes, preparing for the first encounter of this sparring. She was in no hurry, she had no desire to rush forward. Now she was carefully studying her rival. Judging from the stance, this dark-skinned girl was clearly something of a versatile fighter, as such a stance was most often seen in MMA fighters who devoted time to both punching and closer grappling. Well…

The blonde's eyes flashed as Sierra rushed forward. Seeing that the hands of the Egyptian girl rushed forward, Lunara realized that her rival decided to start this sparring not with punching. And although she had the opportunity to take a step back, another idea came to her. She, too, threw her arms forward to lock herself with Sierra in a collar and elbow.

Oh, there was no point in denying the obvious. The dark-skinned girl had a lot more sheer physical strength thanks to her muscles and weight. The American girl felt a lot of pressure and she had to make serious efforts to resist this pressure! However, she waited steadily, she needed her rival to believe that Lunara was under her control. A true predator is always waiting for the right moment.

And that moment came when the Egyptian girl raised her knee in order to punch Lunara's bare stomach. Well, the blonde expected a slightly different move, but now she was forced to work with what she got. She didn't even try to prevent this knee strike. The victim shouldn't be afraid. However, Lunara released all the air in their lungs to dampen the effect of the blow and strained all her abs in order to take less damage.

Gghhh!” still escaped from her mouth.

Indeed, given the excellent physical shape of her rival, it was expected that this blow would be powerful. But in order to achieve the result, Lunara was ready to go for it. And as soon as Sierra's knee hit her stomach, she let go of the Egyptian girl's elbow in order to grab the thigh of her raised leg. Along with this, she was going to sweep the other hand forward in order to grab Sierra's neck. Lunara might not have had such impressive physical strength, but now she was determined to show that this is not the most important thing.

If she managed to grab Sierra's thigh and neck, then she would straighten up to her full height, abruptly lifting her opponent from the mat and leaning back. A true predator is always waiting for the right moment. And the blonde got the alias Jaguarundi for a reason. Now she was about to throw the Sierra over her head with a sudden exploder suplex in order to violently collide the body of the Egyptian girl with a mat!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:04 am

Sierra was always cautious when facing a new opponent and something told her that there was plenty to be cautious of with this blonde woman she just met. She didn’t know what it was about her but Lunara’s mannerisms had the Egyptian on edge, though she never outwardly showed it. That was something she kept to herself but she made sure to keep her guard up by the time she finally moved in to challenge the blonde for a lockup.

Lunara accepted without issue, something that surprised the Egyptian somewhat but it only told her that she was a fighter as well. An experienced one at that with the way her form worked against Sierra’s as she pushed against the Egyptian. Sierra’s much larger, much more toned form barely budged however and soon enough it was Sierra who was taking the lead in the lockup. But not for long, Lunara would inevitably think of a way out.

So Sierra needed to delay that train of thought, so with great force and perfect form the Egyptian launched a sharp knee to the blondes defenseless belly. Lunara had nowhere to go so she could do nothing but take the hit, and take it she did. Sierra saw her empty her lungs just before the strike landed, a tactic to lessen the effects of an abdominal strike. It would hurt but Lunara wouldn’t be coughing her lungs out from the blow, something Lunara immediately took advantage of.

Before Sierra could put her knee back down she felt an arm wrap around it. The Egyptian then felt the hold on her neck get tighter as the blonde pulled her in close. Sierra recognized the hold and she realized Lunara’s intentions, so she immediately tried to escape. Sierra tried to yank her knee away from Lunara’s grip but the blonde held it tight, so Sierra did the next best thing. She would attempt to rain blow after blow onto her opponent belly in hopes of getting her to release.

If it worked then Sierra would yank her knee away and shove Lunara off to gain some distance to re-evaluate. If she failed however and Lunara powered through, then Sierra would be unable to stop herself from being pulled into the air before slamming back down to the canvas in the blondes exploder suplex. Sierra would instinctively arch her back as she felt the pain and shock of the crash course through her. With how fresh she was now it wouldn’t take long for the Egyptian it recover but right now she was stunned. “Ughhh!”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next