Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 7:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

"THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: "THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Molly whimpered within the hold. Curling up and hugging herself instantly as Mai released her and stepped away, keeping her eyes shut as she heard the bell ring and the crowd cheer for the evil Mecha Neko Mai as she lay defeated on the mat. She felt weak. She felt like she let Scott and The Professor down.

Suddenly though, she felt a familiar object wrap around her head, along with Mai's soft palm. Molly opened her eyes and blinked. The visor was back on. The arena lights and flashing photography didn't hurt her eyes so much anymore. She would look to Mai in confusion and hear what the girl had to say before Molly narrowed her eyes and swatted Mai's hand away.

"I...I...I see what you're trying to do, Mecha Neko Mai!" Molly declared while trying her best to force herself to stand on wobbly feet. "My Powers gave you the most trouble in our... In our battle! Of course you'd...Haah... say I can't rely on them and that I should do my..my judo... Wheew!" Molly heaved almost breathlessly to Mai. The match had taken its toll on the young rookie.

Molly stood tall and puffed her chest out before pointing at Mai dramtically. Huffing constantly through her nose. "You.. Had to... Resort to using the crowd against me... It's clear you're AFRAID of my Optic Bla-Blaaah.....Blaa-....Hoo, Gimme a minute." She knealed over and put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. Her sides and abdomen were the most bruised. But then again. Everything was bruised.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: "THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Mai shook her head with a faint smile as she watched Molly crumbled over from the match. Mai's body gleamed with a sheen of sweat but she had hardly exerted herself much in the match. Not much more than she might in training and not even close to as much as she might on a stage.

The Mecha Neko stepped forward and placed her hand on Molly's back while she was bent over. She then leaned forward and slowly lifted Molly's visor's into view. "Well, if you're going to optic blast people, you might want this." She said in a calm, almost motherly tone." Once she slipped the visor on, she leaned close to Molly's ear. "Shhhhh.... I won't tell." She whispered and stood up.

Mai then waved to the crowd and flashed them a Vee, easing out of the ring and slapping high fives while she strolled up the ramp enthusiastically.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Everything from head to toe was sore on Molly. Everything. Maybe not completely but to Molly that's what it felt like. Right now, she just needed a moment to catch her breath so she could say all she needed to say in some long winded speech to her nemesis.

But before Molly could do that, she felt a hand being placed upon her back, she twitched, expecting to be hit, but instead, she was given back her visors. She opened her eyes and sighed in relief, nothing was super bright or blurry anymore.

"U-Uh." Molly began to say, confused and embarrassed but ultimately silenced by Mai who promised not to tell. Not to tell who, what? That she knew her secret identity!? Molly's face went pale and she to turn to Mai but the Neko was already hopping up the ramp! This girl probably knew who she was! She probably knew about Summer Summers! Maybe even the whole crowd did now!

"MY FACE! YOU'VE ALL SEEN MY FACE!" Molly cried out before dropping to the mat and crawling out before hastily limping and hopping over the guard rail and heading out the exit within the stands but not before turning around to shake her quivering fist at the entrance stage where Mecha Neko Mai had dissapeared to.

"Know this Mecha Neko Mai, for when next we meet, I will put a stop to your evil ways once and for Alllllll!!!" Molly would cry out before turning around and limping through the exit.

"CYCLOPS WAS RIGH-Wahh!!" She would yell again before tripping and falling over on her front. People looking on and staring. "Oww."

Mai Nagasawa Wins Via Submission!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: "THE Cyclops" Vs. Mai Nagasawa (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5