Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel vs Succubus

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Noel vs Succubus - Page 6 Empty Re: Noel vs Succubus

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:38 am

Noel heard the ref finally count to three and she jumped off of Succubus with a small plan on how to try and humiliate the girl. "I know just what to do to you." Noel said as she grabbed the dildo from earlier. Noel held the dildo in one hand as she had a disgusted look on her face "Your really sick so i bet you're going to enjoy this." Noel said as she would stomp on Succubus's stomach to get the girl to open her mouth before trying to ram the dildo as far into the perverted girls mouth as she could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 am

Succubus say up when Noel rolled off her. For someone who had just lost a fall, she was unusually upbeat. She kicked her feet and licked her lips as Noel grabbed the strap on. What was she going to do? She didn't think Noel had the guts to pull it up and stick it in. Even if she did, Succubus would definitely enjoy it.

Succubus giggled at Noel's words. "Oh, what are you gonna-OOOhhhmMMMmhmmmphhmmm!"

Succubus chocked on the cock as it was shoved down her mouth. She pawed and clawed at Noel's hand as she kicked and writhed, her face distorting into pain while drool started to pour out of her mouth.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 am

Noel continued to sit on top of Succubus while her hands holding the dildo in Succubus's mouth. "Take that. I bet you won't be getting off on this." Noel said with some anger in her voice as she watched Succubus's pained face. Noel would also start to bounce on top of Succubus's stomach to add some added pain to her dildo assault. "This should teach you a lesson about being so perverted." Noel said as she attacked Succubus.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Succubus couldn't do anything but take the length deep into her throat. She felt like she was being choked as she coughed and sputtered on the cock. She was drooling down both sides of her mouth and she tried to furiously claw at Noel's hands. She almost couldn't breath and each time Noel bounced on her stomach, the lil' devil made a horrible sputtering noise. Tears streamed down her cheeks involuntarily and it became less about what she was sucking on and more about how she was forced to endure it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:41 am

Noel would push on the dildo for a few more seconds before standing up and placing her foot on Succubus's face. "There i bet you liked that didn't you." Noel would say before moving down between Succubus's legs to stomp on her crotch. Noel would then move over to her corner to let Succubs's get up and recover. "There now we are even." Noel would say as she vented some steam and was now a little more calm then she was before.

Last edited by 407 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 am

Succubus gagged when Noel lifted her foot up and stomped down hard on her crotch. Succubus then rolled over and coughed out the strap on. She crawled over to the edge of the ring very slowly and began to cough and puke near the apron. After a few moments, she stood up and wiped her mouth. She clenched her fists, panting as she looked at Noel. "You're fucking dead." She growled. "When I get this next fall, I'm popping that cherry of yours and make you lick the blood and cum off the mat you fucking bitch."

Succubus tugged on the ropes angrily as she caught her breath, trying to take as long as she could before the ref threatened disqualification. Succubus waved her hand at the ref and looked at Noel. She was going to hurt the girl now and she charged full steam at Noel to try and flying headbutt the virgin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:58 am

Noel watched Succubus crawl over to the ring and cough while puking "What's the matter? I thought you liked dirty things like that." Noel said as she move3d towards her corner. "I would like to see you try. I am going to win and then i am going to humiliate you again." Noel said before she noticed that Succubus was charging at her. Noel would quickly dive out of the way of the enraged Succubus "You can't hit me with a stupid move like that." Noel said before trying to kick the perverted girl in the side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 am

When Noel dove out of the way, Succubus plowed into air. She continued to run and skidded to a halt near the other turnbuckle a few feet away from Noel. The lil devil snorted and then grinned. "Yeah, well, it was pretty hot." Succubus said suddenly as she tugged at the already precarious straps that held her skimpy outfit on.

The pink haired devil pulled them odd and let her whole outfit fall tot he ground, leaving her quite nude. "Look." She said and used two fingers to spread her pussy lips a bit. "Look how wet I am!" She chirped as she thrust her crotch at Noel. "It tasted nasty but... it WAS pretty hot!" Succubus grinned and approached Noel with a sadistic grin. "Why don't we contrast and compare. She me how wet it made YOU!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Noel was feeling confident that she could take Succubus but then the perverted girl stripped herself of her skimpy outfit. "What are you doing?" Noel said as she blushed and looked away from the naked Succubus. "Put your clothes back on you nasty pervert." Noel said as she slowly backed away from the approaching Succubus. "Stay away from me." Noel said as she did not want Succubus anywhere near her privates.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Succu swiveled her hips as she sauntered towards Noel. She was feeling confident once again and her anger disappeared now that Noel was backing away. "Oooooh, what's wrong!?" Succubus said as she grinned. "It's just so terribly hot under these bright, steamy lights." She leaned forward and pursed her lips over and over again like a fish. "Besiiiiides. I just want to give you a little kiss." Succubus said and laughed. "I'll even let you choose which lips I kiss!" The lil' devil said as she lowered her eyes to stare at Noel's crotch.

The pink haired devil then lunged at Noel, trying to dive and barrel her lithe body into Noel's legs to try and bowl her over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next