Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bigben27th, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel vs Aoi bed match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Noel vs Aoi bed match Empty Noel vs Aoi bed match

Post by dragonswill Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 am

Type: bed match
victory condition: first to 5 points
points: orgasm 1, pin 1 subission 1, and face sitting to the count of 5 2 points
Attire sleep ware

Aoi walked through the halls of of the apartment complex one of the rooms here would be the ring for her match against someone named Noel. Aoi hadn't had much matches since her lose of the Kawaii champion ship to the hands of Tatsuki. she looked at the rooms and saw one where a ref girl was stand infront. she walked the room and asked if this where her match would be hearing the reply Aoi walked into the room. she wore a white tee and had light green stirpped bra and panties on her. looking at the bed room she saw it was fairly large and was full of pillows.

walking to the bed Aoi would climb on top she didn't know much about her opponet expect she was fairly new. looking at the door Aoi waited for this Noel girl to come so they could start their match.

Back to top Go down

Noel vs Aoi bed match Empty Re: Noel vs Aoi bed match

Post by freeko Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:30 am

Noel was admittedly a new talent in the AFW. She was wearing a fairly sheer white shirt and it was clear she had nothing underneath further covering her breasts. Her white panties were on display as the shirt did not make it below her belly button. A Canadian flag was visible on both her shirt and panties. Noel would see a girl dressed in a referee outfit and had assumed that she found the place her match would take place. Her opponent seemed to be almost exactly the same size as her.

"So you will be my opponent for this match? Miss..? Noel would ponder as she entered into the room. There was a bed that could easily fit both of them laying down that looked slightly larger than a king sized bed. She would need to stay on her knees, and attempt to wrestle her opponent while trying to stay on the bed as much as possible.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:45 am

Aoi looked at the door when someone came in. the girl looked fairly cute and she had nothing on her chest " or right i dont sleep in a bra " Aoi said ot her self really befor hearing the girl ." huh oh yes im Aoi nice to meet you i assume your Noel right " Aoi said as she reach behind her and took off her bra and would look at Noel with a smile.

"sorry i forgot i dont sleep in a bra im not sure why i had it on befor." she laughed mostly at her self scratching hte back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 am

"Oh, Miss Aoi, yes my name is Noel. Pleased to meet you. I hope this is okay?" she would reply as Aoi would undo her bra. Aoi had realized that she should meet Noel on equal terms at least as it related to what they were wearing to start the match.

Now that the two women had properly introduce themselves it was time to start the match. Noel would climb on the bed, move to the middle, and then get on her knees and wait for her opponent to do the same.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:30 am

"just Aoi is fine Noel-san " Aoi said with a smile as she knee walked to the middle of the bed and looked at the girl. " ready? Ding ding" Aoi giggled and would start the match off but offering Noel a test of strength. Aoi wasn't the strongest but she didn't care she just wnated to see how strong noel was ot assess her.

"i hope your ready to lose Noel" Aoi siad as she would push against the girl if she acccepted the test of strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:18 am

Sorry, Miss Aoi, I'm so nervous!" it was something that Noel probably should not have admitted. Noel would have a visible blush on her face, as Aoi would start the match.

"You too Miss Aoi! I plan on winning!" Noel would accept the test of strength. Neither woman would seem to have an advantage, at least in raw strength they both seem to be fairly equal. Noel however was not doing anything to actively win this test. She was only focusing on not losing which would leave her vulnerable to anything her opponent would try next.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:59 am

"Its okay to be nervous Noel-san" Aoi reassured as they got into the test of strength. As Aoi pushed against the girl they were about the same strength, Aoi would then push her small breast into Noels and rubs her chest into the other girl hoping to bring out a moan form the girl. "you are pretty cute Noel-san but I'm going to win" Aoi said as she looked at the other girl.

Aoi was thinking what she could do to bring the girl on her back since they were the same strength thsi match could be abit challenging for Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:30 am

Noel seemed to react favorably toward Aoi when she told her it was okay to be nervous. She was likely someone who had done these types of matches before perhaps? Noel did not really have time to think about it as they would lock up into a test of strength to start the match. Both of them seemed to be fairly evenly matched and it was going to come down to who could outmaneuver the other.

Aoi would start to get Noel on the defensive as she was trying to keep up. Pushing her body forward, Aoi would get Noel to hesitate as their breasts started to rub up against each other. Noel would let out a very faint moan, and it would eventually see Noel start to collapse backward. Aoi made one more good push and would find herself atop of Noel as she would almost tumble backward and off to the side somewhat. Aoi had pushed Noel down to the bed and was likely about to follow up with whatever she had in mind as Noel got put onto her back. Noel was still a bit nervous and now a little turned on as her breasts were stimulated ever so slightly. Noel likely would need some time to adapt to this type of match.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Aoi smiled when she got a moan out of Noel even thought it was a faint one but she'll take it. With one more push against the girl Aoi was able to push Noel down on the bed as the two kawaii's lay on the bed. " hehe looks like i win the test of strength huh Noel?" Aoi said wanting to be friendly with her fellow kawaii, As she lay on top of the Canadian Aoi would rubb her breast against her again for a few moments befor attempting ot pin the girl.

"1"

Aoi counted down knowing she needed a 3 count in order to get the point that would get her much closer to victory. She pushed her body onto Noel hoping the girl wouldn't kick out and cause Aoi to fall off as she was putting most of her weight on one side of Noel.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:18 pm

"Ya, you got me, Miss Aoi." Noel would say with a smile on her face. She was enjoying this even though she was "losing" from a certain perspective. From her perspective winning and losing meant so little compared to simply having fun in her matches. Aoi would use her womanly assets to stimulate their breasts a little further before she would start the pinning count on Noel.

Noel wanted to enjoy the match for as long as she could, and she was certainly able to break up the pin, just not until a fairly loud sound would ring out from Aoi's lips.

"2!"

Aoi would declare as she had Noel in a pinning position after all. Noel would not want to be pinned so soon, and started to push out enough that she got Aoi off of her. Aoi seemed to tumble off to the side, and Noel would see if she could get on top of Aoi now and reverse their positions on top of the bed. Noel was infatuated by Aoi's breasts and would not be shy in her attempt to work them over as the match would wear on.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next