» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel vs Succubus

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Noel vs Succubus - Page 2 Empty Re: Noel vs Succubus

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 am

Noel was still holding her injured breast when Succubus started to complain. "Hey i know this is a wrestling match. I just don't know why you had to headbutt my breast." Noel said wit ha blush on her face "And there will definitely be no fingerbanging, whatever that is." Noel said as she kinda got what Succubus was getting at.

Noel was about to try and attack Succubus when the girl came to her. Noel then felt Succubus's singers dance across her skin and Noel couldn't help but start laughing. "Hey, stop that." Noel said as she tried to push away Succubus as the girl tickled her causing Noel to stumble backwards into the ropes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Succu grinned widely as she managed to start tickling Noel. The way the girl giggled and frittered was amusing to the lusty lil devil. But it wasn't enough. She, of course, wanted to stain this girl's pure white sheets a nice cream color. Maybe some red too? As Noel backed away and prot3ested, Succubus pulled her arm away to try and lay a hard chop across Noel's breasts so she could stun the girl against the ropes and set her up for a hard whip across to the other side of the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Noel was too busy laughing to notice her opponents grin "Ahaha, please stop my sides are going to burst." Noel said between laughs as Succubus tortured Noel with tickling. Noel was not prepared for what came next as Succubus's tickling assault abruptly ended and Noel received a hard slap across her breasts. Noel was stunned for a few seconds by the pain in her breasts and the pain in her sides from all the tickling.

Noel soon found herself traveling across he mat as Succubus had irish whipped her across the ring and into the ropes on the other side which Noel bounced off of causing her to stumble back towards Succubus.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 am

Succu could hardly contain herself as she flung Noel towards the ropes. It always felt good to do something like that but would would be even better than that? She had an idea and wiggled her butt as Noel came scampering back toward her.

Succubus wiggled her hips and held out her palms. Noel was still a little bigger than her, but she thought she could pull off something superb. As Noel approached, she was looking to shove her hands under Noel's chest so that she could grab the girl by the boobs and heave her into the air. Noel would easily knock Succubus over with her momentum if this worked, but the tricky Succubus didn't care. She'd make sure that Noel didn't land just on top of her, but slammed into Succubus' knee to cause extreme pain in between the goodie goodie's legs. Her plan was brilliant! Perfect AND sexy! Now all she had to do was execute it properly. Surely the naive lass would not be able to stop her!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 am

Noel couldn't stop herself as she bounced off of the ropes and made her way back towards Succubus. Noel tried to stop herself as she saw Succubus planning something but Noel couldn't do anything except fall right into Succubus's trap. Noel ran right into Succubus and she let out a yelp of pain as Succubus lifted Noel in the air by her breasts but thanks to Noel's momentum both her and Succubus began to fall towards the mat. Noel was gritting her teeth in pain as she fell down on top of Succubus and as they both hit the mat Noel's eyes shot wide open and her mouth formed a wordless scream. Noel immediately fell off o Succubus as her hands shot between her legs as tears filled her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:50 am

Succu rolled to a crouch when she watched Noel fall off her. She looked at the pained girl and frowned. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She accused the innocent girl. "If you're just going to try and get me disqualified then I shouldn't have to be so nice anymore, should I!? Trying to pretend you're all innocent! I bet you have fucked a BUNCH of guys before!"

The mischievous lil devil leaned over Noel and grinned. "Well, I can be naughty too." She whispered cruelly and reached down to grab two handfuls of Noel's plump breasts and twist them like dials in opposite directions!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 am

Noel was still rolling around on the mat holding her sore crotch when Succubus started to complain that this was all Noel's fault. "Your the cheater." Noel said through pained teeth as she continued to rub her sore crotch. Noel then heard Succubus's next words and Noel opened her eyes wide when she felt Succubus grab her breasts. "Wait what are you going to AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Noel screamed in pain when Succubus twisted her breasts in opposite directions causing Noel to grab at Succubus's wrists while kicking her legs on the ground to try and get free.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 am

"Ahahaha!" Succubus laughed as Noel screamed. When she felt the girl grip her wrists, Succu frowned. "What? No! You want me to do it harder you have to say it nicely! Don't show me! What do you think that you're such a slut that you can just TELL people what to do!?" The lil devil frowned and raised her head up, looking to slam it down hard against Noel's and headbutt the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 am

Noel continued to scream and pull at Succubus's hands as the girl continued to torture her breasts "Let go, let go." Noel screamed out as Succubus tortured her. Noel was still screaming when Succubus viciously headbutted her right in her face. Noel's head was rocked from the hit and Noel was left stunned and disoriented from the headbutt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:16 am

Succu grinned as she headbutted the girl and let go of Noel's breasts. She pulled herself up and tried to tangle Noel's legs up in a grapevine while she pushed down onto the girls shoulders. She would go for a quick pin and then she would draw out the second penalty!

"One!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down