» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel vs Succubus

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Noel vs Succubus - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel vs Succubus

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Noel fell to the mat as Succubus let her go and as just lay there crying as the girl tossed the dildo at her. Noel heard her opponents words and in her head she vowed not to let Succubus win another round as Noel knew that he would never survive the humiliation. It took a few minutes but Noel finally managed to make it to the corner where she slowly stood up before glaring at Succubus "I am going to make you pay for doing that to me." Noel said as she wiped tears from her eyes. Noel however, wasn't able to move to fast at the moment as the feeling of the dildo being rammed into her ass would not go away and Noel was having a hard time trying to ignore the feeling.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

Succubus arched her back and stretched like a cat when she heard Noel finally speak up. She opened one eye and yawned, patting her mouth with her hand. She took a few steps forward and looked up and down Noel. "Oh? How are you going to do that, cupcake? You can't even walk straight!"

Succubus juked back and forth, like she was trying to fake out Noel with an attack and then grinned. "I'm too fast for you!" She said and stuck her tongue out and waved her hands near her air like a moose. "Maybe you should just stay down!" Succubus finally charged at Noel and tried to take the bigger girl down with a clothesline.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 am

Noel just glared at Succubus as the girl made fun of her "Well at least i am not a cheater." Noel said as she would dive to the right to dodge Succubus's clothesline. "I didn't know that you liked to play dirty before but now i am prepared for your tricks." Noel said as she would roll to her feet. Noel still felt uncomfortable when moving but she knew that she had to use her greatest advantage against Succubus if she wanted to win.

Noel quickly ran to the ropes and jumped up to land on the middle one "Let's see if you can handle my tricks." Noel would say as she rocketed off the the ropes in an attempt to slam her body into Succubus.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Succubus thought she had Noel right where she wanted her when she came at her with the clothesline. The girl was probably still going to be walking funny for the next week, how could she dodge out of the way of a clothesline?

But somehow she managed. Succubus was sent stumbling towards the ropes and managed to bound off them with her momentum. She then stumbled backwards only to be caught with Noel's cross body block against the naughty lil devil who groaned as she was smooshed against the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Noel let out a grunt of pain as she landed on top of Succubus "That's what you get for cheating." Noel would say before rolling off of Succubus. "Time for me to show my stuff." Noel would say as she would run towards the ropes again but instead of bouncing off of them Noel would run up the ropes to perform a back flip. "Take this." Noel would say as she sailed towards Succubus in a very flashy attempt to crush the girl between herself and the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Succubus groaned as she heard Noel's words. But then she was off of her once more and Succubus rolled onto her side. She raised her eyes and looked at Noel charging towards the ropes. Once again, she saw Noel bound off the ropes with an amazing feet of strength. However, the lil devil wasn't a total sucker and she rolled herself out of the way when Noel went for another splash against the succubus.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Noel's eyes widened as she saw Succubus roll out of the way of her splash. Noel slammed into the mat and she bounced off of it a little before landing on her side and groaning in pain. Noel knew she made a mistake as she lay on the mat holding her front but she also knew she had to get to her feet before Succubus tried something nasty and cruel again. Noel slowly got to one knee as she did her best to keep an eye on Succubus.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Succu was on her hand and knees when Noel splashed against the mat. She grinned and crawled over to Noel. She stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry at Noel. "PHHHHTTTBBBBBBB." She blew saliva at the rookie. "Stuuuupid! you're so stuupid! you're just retarded!" She teased. "What kind of dumb idiot does the same move twice! You're stupid!" She added. "Why don't you just pull down those pants and let me fuck you right now. You'll be too stupid to even know what I'm doing anyway!"

Succubus made an O with one thumb and forefinger and used her index finger on the other hand to make a crude gesture as she taunted Noel.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Noel turned her head as Succubus spit saliva at her "Shut up you cheater." Noel said before diving forward to try and tackle Succubus to the mat. "I won't let you do that to me." Noel said with conviction as she would try to slap Succubus across the face before attempting to pin Succubus beneath her

"I will teach you not to be such a nasty little girl." Noel said as she would try to resort to schoolyard bully tactics but pinning Succubus down and spitting a loogie in Succubus's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Succubus grinned when Noel called her a cheater. She was really getting under her skin and it felt good. Now all she had to do was break this girl psychologically and get one more pin. Then Noel would be her sex slave.

Succubus wasn't expecting the slap and it stung her hard when it came at her. She reeled and then was pinned down and spat upon. The saliva splashed against her cheek and Succubus gasped. She then moaned. "Oooh, drool? Just like what's going to come out of your pussy when I FUCK you?" The lil devil said and giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next