Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 am

Dark Angel felt her elbow smash into the girl's undefended face rather brutally. The way Tatyina's head just bounced off made the blow look that much more painful from Angel's perspective. After rolling into the ring, the girl took her time in walking to and then standing over her now bloodied opponent. She shook her head and smiled underneath the mask. "Sorry," she stated flatly and without any sympathy in her voice. The sight of the girl in agony shouldn't have been this satisfying. Yet for some reason, it was.

Angel reached down to grab the girl by her legs and attempted to drag her to the corner turnbuckle. "I warned you to just stay down..." She shot a glare at the referee as she then got back outside of the ring. While outside the corner ring post, Dark Angel reached in and grabbed at Tatyina's two legs and pulled her closer to the corner until her ankles were touching the sides of the metal ring posts. If the girl still hadn't gotten aware enough to stop her, Angel would then throw her ankle into the metal ring post. "But here...I'll help you stay down!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am

"T-Thank you, Ue-sama..." Tatyina said as Talia apologized. Even though it was a mocking tone, the thought soothed the pale red head's soul as she laid there panting and holding her busted nose. She barely registered being drug, nor did she even attempt to stop it as she felt her boot against the cold ring post. She pulled her hand from her face and her gray eyes went wide. "N-No.. p-please!" She gasped out as Talia pulled her leg back and slammed it into the ring post. "G-Gaaaah!" She screamed, her voice barely getting higher than a normal voice.

Tatyina pulled her feet in and her arms instantly went to the injured leg. She wasn't sure when she'd be able to walk properly again, but she was thankful that nothing seemed broken, yet. Still, she flipped herself onto her hands and knees and tried to ooze herself away from corner, away from her tormentor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 am

The metal post made a painfully loud sound as Tatyina's ankle was slammed against it. A few months before, Angel would never have used such a brutal tactic against anyone. Now she found herself doing it against even the most innocent of opponents. She was even thanked by her after having bloodied her nose. Yet Angel wasn't satisfied just yet. Tatyina started to crawl away from her so she couldn't reach her from outside the ring. Even though the girl knew she could do far more damage outside the ring, she settled for fighting inside of it afterward, especially if Tatyina wouldn't be able to escape now.

As Dark Angel jumped onto the side of the ring, she couldn't help but hear a dramatic number of boos raining down upon her from the crowd. She turned around to face them and lifted her hands up and outward to them. "You know you're enjoying this as much as I am!" she shouted to them from the anonymity behind her mask. One thing was certain, Angel wanted the crowd to remember her. She wanted them to see how much she could punish their beloved Friction girls. So far, her goal was well on pace to succeed.

Angel turned back to look into the ring at Tatyina who was still crawling. She gripped onto the top rope tightly and then jumped onto it. In a fluid motion, Angel leaped half-way across the ring feet-first towards Tatyina while twisting her body in a missile dropkick!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:19 am

Tatyina heard the boos of the crowd and her cheeks flushed. "N-No..." She said softly, pressing her fist into her chest. She shook her head. "She must... have her reasons." Tatyina said, looking up at the crowd with a pleading tone. Her ear twitched as she heard Angel's words and shut her eyes. The girl couldn't be enjoying this. Tatyina turned around to see Angel jumping upwards onto the top rope. Her eyes widened and she pushed with all her might to try and shunt herself away from the dropkick. She knew her legs were mostly useless, but her arms were still in decent shape. Maybe she could use that to her advantage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 am

Angel realized in hindsight how dangerous her maneuver really was at such a distance. So much so that even though she had judged the distance perfectly, Tatyina had managed to move completely out of the way. The girl, however, had missed more than her fair share of dropkicks before. She twisted her body at the last second so her knees hit the ground first and absorbed most of the damage from the fall. Nevertheless, it was a long way down. As she hit the ground, Angel first crawled then jumped to her feet to escape the close proximity of her opponent.

She walked over to the corner of the ring and felt her legs to make sure they were fine from the fall. Angel assumed Tatyina was still far worse off than she was, and accepted that she now had plenty of breathing room to take a break when she could. Fortunately for everyone's ears, the missed dropkick stopped the booing from the crowd. She finally turned back to look at how her opponent was holding up and ultimately, what to do next.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 am

Tatyina breathed a sigh of relief as she felt the impact next to her. That could have definitely been bad. She watched as Talia bounded away and went tot he corner. The red head knew she couldn't just dodge and escape forever and so she tried to stand up. Her left leg was alright, but when she put weight on her right, she let out a gasp and collapsed to her knees. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to focus herself, pushing herself up once more and turning to face Talia. She limped towards the masked fighter with her arms up like she wanted a test of strength, like it was the opening of the match, even as she drug herself pathetically towards Angel.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 am

Angel continued to breath in and out, shrugging off all the soreness in her with the exception of the aches in her abdomen from the couple of shots she took outside the ring. But those aches might as well have not even been there. Angel crossed her arms and smiled beneath her mask as Tatyina struggled to stand up and even approached her for a test of strength. She wanted to laugh. Seriously. But there was far too much adrenaline running through her system. Angel lifted up her hand to meet with Tatyina's test of strength. "Alright...I'll meet you there..."

But Angel's sympathy had already reached its limits. Even if Tatyina wanted to play fair, there wasn't anymore hope for the masked wrestler. As her fingers started to get interlocked with Tatyina, she'd immediately pull her in and throw a kick aimed right at the poor girl's abdomen.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 am

Tatyina had been a little surprised that Talia had so readily accepted Tatyina's test of strength. Then again, who wouldn't against the nearly crippled waif of a girl. Still, she hadn't exactly been looking to commit to such a thing herself, but Talia was much quicker on the draw. Tatyina felt the kick to her side and coughed as it stabbed her with pain. Her shaky leg gave loose and she was down on her knees, looking up at Talia with pain in her eyes and her fingers still interlocked with the Angel's. She lowered her head.

"It seems I cannot win in my condition, Ue-sama." She said. "Do what you must to my body, if it pleases you.' She said as she let out a sigh and prepared for the worst. "I hope that through your troubles, you may find a shining ray of light to guide you safely."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 am

As Angel's foot connected with the girl's abdomen, she predictably fell to her knees. With how much she had targeted the girl's right leg, she'd be disappointed if Tatyina could still stand her ground. But it had a downside. A big one too. The girl looked up at her with pain in her eyes as if in a pleading way. Angel's face fell, it was entirely unexpected. But it was what the girl said that made it all the more worse. She kept the grip on her hand solid but she was speechless as she stared back at the girl. But eventually, even Angel convinced herself to act.

She's kidding...she has to be. Justifying to herself that surely Tatyina's words were just a distraction, Angel lunged forward with her knee aimed straight at the girl's face. "Yea...Sure thing!" she yelled defiantly as she did so. She wasn't going to be fooled like that. No one was actually like that. She was actually insulted by this now. Did Tatyina really think she'd fall for an act of deception like that? Even back when she used her real name in the AFW, Talia had never gotten that noble. "Don't pretend to be all goody goody...you're a fighter...don't expect me to treat you otherwise..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:23 am

Tatyina was in no position to do anything but what Talia willed of her and as she looked at the masked girl, she had a feelign that she was contemplating something. Tatyina's heart felt warm but then her nose was smashed. She heard the distinct crack! that came with a bone being broken and tears and a long stream of blood began rushing out of her nose after the first large splash of blood stained Talia's knee.

Tatyina just wanted to curl up. She was in so much pain but with Talia's hands holdign hers, she just sagged limply. "D-Domo... Arigatou.... gozaimasu... Ue-sama..." She sputtered out. "R-Release y-your hatred upon me..." She coughed out through haggard pants.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next