Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 am

As Angel twisted the girl's ankle, the girl didn't appear to be in an overwhelming amount of pain. Feeling that she must not have been exerting enough pressure, Angel twisted her own body trying to get as much torque on Tatyina's ankle as possible. "Don't act tough...screaming lessens the pain..." she growled. However, it took her a few more moments to realize the girl jerking herself forward and pounding on the mat in pain after all. She neglected to pull back out of her effort to exert more pressure on the girl's ankle. The next thing she knew, the referee was demanding she let go of Tatyina's ankle. Instead of doing so, Angel waited the full four counts before finally letting go of the poor girl.

Angel took a few seconds to take a breather and walked away from the girl. She smiled underneath the mask. That was the first step to grounding Tatyina, and she would have to continue doing similar things to win the match just as she planned. Prolonging the match, however, was only something she felt was necessary now that she felt she had the upper hand. "Going to kick me again now?" she asked with a concealed smirk. She was going to give the girl a break for now, if only for her own sake to catch a breather as well.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 am

Tatyina screamed out again, getting her voice just to the point of conversation volume as the frog in her throat croaked. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes as Talia wrenched her foot harder. Tatyina mouthed her pleas to stop but she managed to get to the rope and clung onto it like she might get blown away. When Talia finally let go of her leg, almost being DQ'd, Tatyina collapsed against the bottom rope and moaned. She shut her eyes tightly and blinked away the tears as she pulled her foot in and checked to make sure it wasn't permanently damaged.

Tatyina heard Angel's words and frowned. It was going to be hard to move around for a while, but Tatyina wasn't the type to give up. She used the ropes to get to her feet, watching Talia as she managed to get to her foot, letting her injured leg curl up off the mat a bit. She then bent her knee as if she was going to test her ability to hop around on one foot. Then, when she was fully bent, she shot up and used her good foot to land on the bottom rope. She then sprung off it and threw herself in a backflip towards Talia. She didn't need both legs to send herself at Talia. With one good leg, she could still improvise well enough.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 am

Angel started to wonder whether the girl's mute voice was that way by her own choosing or not. She may had mistaken the girl's inability to talk for pride. But the thinking stopped there. She could tell from the frown on Tatyina's face that she was in a deal of pain. This should have made the girl feel a measure of guilty, but that didn't really register in her mind. As the girl began to get up, in fact, Angel deemed her break over and quickly closed in. "Don't give up, huh?" she asked as she got within a few yards just as the girl started using the ropes to help her up.

Then the girl suddenly backflipped off the ropes. Before the girl had a chance to react, Tatyina crashed into her sending the two to the mat. "Ack!" Angel fell to her back and all the air escaped from her lungs. "Ugh...you...you bitch..." she grumbled as she tried to get back to her senses. Once again she had underestimated Tatyina.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 am

When Tatyina splashed against Talia, she let out a huge sigh. She knew that she had a chance and took it. With their heads at opposite ends, Tatyina grabbed for Angel's ankles and wrenched them upward, spreading her legs so she pushed her knees onto Talia's shoulders and pinned them tot he ground. This also had the unpleasant side effect of making her skirt ride up, showing off her panties as she pressed her ass down against Talia's face, looking for the quick pin and, hopefully a quick and easy victory while Talia was caught by surprise.

As her cheeks flared red from the embarrassment, especially so against her pale skin, the red head shut her eyes. "P-Please stay down." She whispered, hoping Talia would hear the words as the referee slid into place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 am

It took Angel a second to realize what was happening. When she did, her eyes widened and she tried to squirm free. Her shoulders were pinned down and her legs were held up. This can't happen! "One!" the referee counted. Angel closed her eyes and pictured her dilemma, she could try to put her lower back into a kicking motion to break her grip on her legs but it probably wouldn't get the girl off her face. "Two!" the referee counted. Another second had passed as she quickly thought how to get out.

"Get your ass off me you bitch!" she yelled without another thought. One of her arms reached up and grabbed onto the girl's right ankle and pulled on it. Using it as leverage, Angel tried to swing her legs in a kicking motions to push the girl off of her.

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:54 am

Tatyina thought she had the girl when the two count hit. but whens he felt her ankle being grabbed, She let out a soft yelp that disrupted her concentration and caused Talia to be able to kick free. She was shunted forward on her hands and knees. She looked down at the mat and pulled her skirt back down over her panties. She could feel Talia's breath on her and her cheeks remained red. She quickly tried to turn around while she was on her knees and throw herself back at Talia to keep pressure up on the girl, while she was trying to recover from the near fall.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 am

Though the pinfall attempt did reach two, Angel was only a little still stunned from the impact. She breathed a sigh of relief when the girl got off her for the moment. It would have been terribly embarrassing to lose that quickly after such a trickster maneuver. That was close. Tatyina didn't waste anytime, however, and instantly turned around and dove at her to stay on top. But Angel was more than a little irritated by what had happened. As the girl dove at her, Angel rolled to her right and tried to grasp onto Tatyina's left arm at the wrist and shoulder and force the girl onto her face. She applied pressure by then wrenching upward on the girl's arm. She would've said something insulting or mocking but she was just too frustrated at the time.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:23 am

Tatyina dove but once again she found her face planting into the mat. This time, however, it was followed up with a sharp pain as Talia wrenched on her arm.; Tatyina cried out and pounded her other fist against the mat. She shut her eyes again as her face contorted once more. She tried her best to squirm away from Talia but now that she was more in the middle of the ring, or at least facing away from the nearest ropes, it would be difficult. She groaned and kicked her legs as she tried to figure out away to get off the ground. She needed to get back in the air and make use of what little agility she was capable of mustering.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 am

Angel viciously wrenched on Tatyina's arm as if to break it out of the socket. The girl made her look like a fool, and she wasn't about to let up this time around. As innocent as the girl seemed, Angel really didn't care about her well-being anymore. After a few more tugs, she released the girl's arm and climbed onto her back with her knees. She reached down and grabbed Tatyina's right leg and pulled it up and back as she got onto her feet in a half Boston crab. Just for an added measure, she sat down onto the back of the girl's head. "Come on now...scream..." she said almost sadistically.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 am

Tatyina was already in intense pain and when Talia let go of her arm, Tatyina's body floopped forward and she pulled it under her chest to try and rub it. She couldn't even do anything to stop the crab from being applied and when Talia sat down on her head, her skirt rode up once more, this time showing off her panties in an extremely embarrassing manner.

Tatyina shut her eyes tightly as she heard the cheers and cat calls. "N-No.. please, I am begging you!" She yelled out but her voice barely got above a normal tone, despite her face being beet red and her cries filled with panic. "I.. I can't bare the pain and humiliation!" She cried out once more. "Please stop!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next