Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 8 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 am

Akashi smirked as she slammed Taylor to the ground. Maybe Taylor was right, Akashi did like to talk, but she was done with all that. Akashi raised her hands in the air and then swung them downward, bending her knees to slap them down as hard as she could against Taylor's sides, hoping to really make a resounding slap echoing through the arena.

But Akashi wasn't looking to just slap Taylor into oblivion. Akashi grabbed for Taylor's hand and tried to yank her up so that her head was couched neatly between Akashi's legs. If Taylor didn't want to hear Akashi's words, then the sumo would speak to her a different way.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 8 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 am

The smack of Akashi's hands hitting Taylor's bare sides was followed immediately by a pained cry, and Taylor tucked her elbows tightly against her sides and began to roll onto one side. She was trying to get up when Akashi yanked her the rest of the way and trapped her head between her legs.

Taylor again found herself stuck and struggling to free herself, this time from Akashi's thighs. She pushed against her legs and stumbled to stay up while she repeatedly tried to jerk her head free. She couldn't move Akashi, she couldn't hurt her from where she was. She couldn't even cheap shot her. Maybe Adrian Kytes would know how to cheat from that position, but Taylor wasn't used to thinking of those things as options. Her heart pounded, her body ached, and she could do nothing. Except wait.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 am

Akashi looked down as Taylor struggled to pull against her and tried to free herself once the big sumo trapped Taylor's head between her thighs. There were two ways to pound her words into Taylor and option one, reason, had failed. Akashi knew a long time ago that was the case. Now the sumo was looking to proceed with option two; physically pounding it into Taylor's body.

Akashi hunched over and wrapped her arms around Taylor's waist. She adjusted herself and gave a huge grunt, pulling and flipping Taylor up until the roles were reversed in some way, Akashi's head between Taylor's thighs. But she wasn't looking to say hello to the girl. She grunted and took two steps. She was looking to drive the point home and drive Taylor into the mat by slamming the blue haired mat down as hard as she could into the mat with a vicious powerbomb.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am

Akashi wrapped her arms around Taylor's waist and Taylor immediately knew what was coming. Actually, there were two common possibilities, and if Akashi meant to piledrive her, she was fucked. Would Akashi really try to hurt her that badly? A powerbomb would knock you out, but you could wake up and shake it off in a few minutes, but a bad piledriver would have you laid up for weeks.

Taylor held her breath and tried to relax as Akashi swung her up onto her shoulders. She was ready. In one smooth motion, she split her legs and swung them off Akashi's shoulders and around to one side while she wrapped an arm around the sumo's head. Their momentum and gravity would do the rest as her legs swung forward and she pulled Akashi headfirst into the mat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:26 am

Akashi flipped Taylor up and thought she had her in a good position to go for the powerbomb. She had felt Taylor's resistance but wasn't expecting her to really be able to struggle free. But as she came down, Taylor separated from her. Akashi's eyes widened but she was already falling forward. She tried her best to turn herself so that Taylor would hit hard as well, but she wasn't really capable of steering herself too much as her head slammed hard into the mat, nearly blacking her out. She hit like dead weight, barely bouncing as she groaned against the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Taylor remained flat on her back next to Akashi for several moments, her chest heaving while she worked to catch her breath. Her body ached, and despite them both being beat up they were no closer to finishing the match than when they started.

She sat up and pushed at Akashi until she managed to roll her over onto her back, and then she climbed on top of her. She laid flat on top of the sumo with her knees bent and her feet kicked up behind her, and her chin resting on her hands folded over Akashi's chest. Apparently, fat people were pretty comfortable. Who knew.

"Akashi." She began softly. Maybe she could convince her if she spoke nicely to her. "I've got nothing to be sorry for. I can't say my line. You'd make a terrible sister, and you're probably enjoying me up here way more than a sister ever should. Since you always take the high road, shouldn't you respect the fact that I don't want you around?"

On a whim, she reached down and clamped both hands over Akashi's nose and mouth. "You only ever made me feel bad about myself. You told me I couldn't cut it. Well, here we are, you carpet-eating sea monster, just let me know when you're ready to say the words."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Akashi groaned from the position she was in.Her legs instinctively writhed up and down against the mat as she held onto her throbbing head. She was in no position to do anything. When Taylor nudged her onto her back, Akashi flopped and winced as the arena lights blinded her for a second. She la on her stomach with he arms flat against the mat, heaving as well.

She only watched as Taylor climbed onto her be and looked down at her like a teenager at a slumber party about to play truth or dare. Akashi heard the words but only panted hot breaths at Taylor. She honestly couldn't believe what Taylor was saying. To Akashi, it was like Taylor's recollection of their relationship started when they were fighting and anything before that never actually happened. And once more, she brought up Akashi's attraction to her. Akashi furrowed her brow. She was ready to speak when she felt Taylor clamp her hands around her nose and mouth. Her eyes widened and she kicked her feet weakly. She was still too sore and tired to use her body to try and get Taylor off her. Still, she had to get Taylor's hands off her. Not that passing out would cost her the match. But instinct told her it was a bad idea to get suffocated to death. Her hands went up and grabbed at Taylor's wrists and she tried to pull them apart while she gulped down the last of the stale, hot sweaty oxygen that was pocketed between Taylor's cupped hands.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 pm

As the punk watched her ex-best friend struggling for air, something broke inside her. Even half conscious, Akashi was strong enough to start forcing Taylor's hands away, and so Taylor let her go and stood up. She let out a frustrated yell and paced the ring.

Akashi had fucked her over. She set her up. She knew that even if she won, she still lost. She felt like the only reason she kept going at this point was because it would be too humiliating to take it all back. She knew she was being incredibly unfair, but she didn't know what else to do. She imagined that somewhere in the arena, Lukretia was enjoying the hell out of Taylor's distress, probably even more than the two beating the shit out of each other.

"I hate you." She said, and the words hurt. She was convincing herself as much as anything. She needed to win, but she felt trapped, by the bamboo cage, by the terms of the match, by her pride, and by Akashi's blubbery, stupidly altruistic ass.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Akashi sucked in an a huge breath of air when Taylor rolled off of her and stood up. Akashi was thankful, she really didn't feel like being put out even if Taylor wasn't one of the normal girls. Then again, Akashi wondered as she coughed and rolled onto her hands and knees. "F-Fuck!" She screamed. "Hah... I am so sick of... that shit!" She growled out. "You're more obsessed with me fucking you than I am!"

She turned and glared at Taylor. "Whatever... I don't care." She said as she slowly got to her feet. Taylor's thick head had wore Akashi thin. Nothing the big sumo could say or do seemed to reach her. If anything, they just made it worse. Akashi heard Taylor's words. They hurt more than anything she'd done in the match. But Akashi couldn't believe that TAYLOR believed it. She got to her feet and took a step to make sure she wasn't wobbly.

The light-headedness was quickly replaced by throbbing. She let out a deep sigh, putting her palm against her head. "I don't hate you. " She said in a soft voice. She pulled her hand off her head and looked at Taylor.

"Just... Just answer me one question..." She took in a deep breath. "Why can't you say the words?" She then paused and shook her head quickly. "No. Don't. I'll tell you why I can't say them and then you can go ahead and do whatever. It's not about pride or being right. It's not about me being better than you or proving that I'm superior or something like that. If it was just about that, then I would have said the words already. You can keep your fucking pride since it means so much to you. I don't even give a shit about the stupid rankings anymore. Akashi clenched her fists tightly. She looked down. She didn't look at Taylor anymore. "The reason I can't say them... It's because I can't bear the thought of you being out of my life forever!" Akashi shouted the last part and looked up at Taylor. She was trying hard not to cry as tears lined the edge of her eyes. "I need you, Imouto-chan!"

Last edited by 445 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Taylor blinked. She was so not obsessed with... that. It occurred to her that it had sort of come up... a lot... during the match.

Without realizing it, Taylor had fixated on the thing that made it easiest to be repulsed by Akashi. She'd taken the one-sided sexual tension and wedged it between them, using her blame and disgust like a wall. None of that really mattered, though, not anymore.

Taylor scowled her way through Akashi's little speech. She hated herself for having to blink away tears of her own. She didn't feel like a fighter at all, she just felt like a dramatic little girl with relationship issues. Was this even a match still? Or was Maury Povich going to climb in the cage with them?

"You said I didn't have what it takes." She said, sounding way too much like a sulking little girl. She cleared her throat and tried again to sound tough. "If you want a dog, get a dog." She assumed a stance, ready to fight again, but she hesitated. Maybe she'd let Akashi make the first move.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next