by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 4 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 am

"Cause you're not just a fake but a baka as well." Akashi snarled. It was hard for her to keep the pace as Taylor dragged her. She wasn't expecting Taylor to stomp on her hands and pulled them up with a yelp. She was now, as she was yanked, forced to stare at Taylor like a dog begging for a treat. She heard Taylor's words and snarled before smirking.

"Good." She huffed out while she fanned her sore fingers. "After I beat the living hell out of you, I'll happily say the words to let you win because you will never, ever, EVER be worthy of being MY sister!" Akashi pushed forward on her heels with all her might to try and launch herself upward and smash her head into Taylor's chin. She'd had enough of this girl and her petulant mouth.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 4 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 am

"Oh, like I'd ever want- UNGH!"

Taylor was interrupted by the top of Akashi's head smashing into her jaw. Her head was flung back and she folded over backward, landing in a heap on the mat with her legs folded under her. She let out a groan as one hand wandered up to her jaw. She was only barely conscious, and could just make out Akashi, down by her feet, getting up.

She turned over onto her stomach and worked to get to her elbows and knees while the world spun. She couldn't stay down.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 am

Akashi scowled down as Taylor flopped to the mat and curled up. Taylor definitely liked to jabber on and on but unlike the blue haired girl, Akashi could say everything she needed to without opening her mouth once. She took a step forward to match Taylor's slow crawl and threw her leg up. She hurled herself forward so that she would simply drop her full weight onto Taylor's back. For all the times Taylor called her fat, Akashi was going to show her just what kind of good a plump sumo body was good for.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Taylor let out a cry as she was flattened against the mat by Akashi's considerable bulk. The big sumo knocked the wind out of her for the second time, and she was suddenly gasping for air while her head was still spinning. She was dimly aware of the massive, throbbing pain in her head and her jaw.

"Oh, gawwd..." She groaned. "You're so talented. Wait, I meant fat." She said hoarsely. She was determined to get back up, though she worked sluggishly at getting out from under Akashi and at least back up to her hands and knees so she could make it to...

The ropes. That wouldn't help her, would it? There was no ref to call for a rope break. Oh, hell.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Akashi gritted her teeth and sneered at Taylor as she couldn't help but run her mouth even after she had been crushed by the bulky Sumo. "Comes in handy when you need to squash a bug." She growled out through a hard smile.

Akashi then leaned over and took each of Taylor's pigtails in her hand and shoved the blue haired girl's face in the mat. There were no pins or knockouts and the only way to submit was extremely specific. Tapping out of instinct wasn't going to end the match. In fact, it would require some deal of thought to submit so a quick submission seemed rather pointless. Akashi just wanted to crush Taylor and humiliate her and this was a good place to start. She tried to jerk Taylor's head back and forth by the pig tails and rub her face in the mat. It certainly wasn't the most devastating move physically but she thought it could do more damage than the squash.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"Aah! Fuck! QUIT IT!"

Taylor struggled and kicked her black fishnet and boot-clad legs frantically while her face was raked back and forth across the mat. With Akashi on her back, she was stuck, and between still being dazed and winded she was completely unable to do anything useful in finding any relief. She'd have red marks on her face when Akashi finally let her up, probably, and having her hair wrenched around like that hurt like hell. It was awful, but not nearly as bad as being helpless while Akashi had her way with her.

"GET OFF!" She demanded, and screamed.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:10 pm

With Taylor in such a helpless position and screaming and shouting like a petulant child, it was all music to Akashi's ears who grinned and grinned as she raked Taylor's head. "Oh, I'll let go, eventually." She said. "There is ONE WAY to make me stop for sure. But I'll give you a little more credit than that. We're just getting started after all right, Taylor-chan?"

Akashi used her grip on Taylor's pigtails as handlebars as she threw herself backwards and swung her legs forward to try and pull Taylor up and put her in a painful stretch, looking to bend her back and put her heavy weight on Taylor's back and really put the strain on the blue haired punk.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Taylor got no more than a couple seconds of relief. She reached up to touch her face, and Akashi yanked her back, bending her spine and still torturing her by pulling on her hair. She was no match for Akashi's strength, and though she strained to resist, at that moment Akashi was in charge.

She screamed. Her neck and her back felt like they were about to snap and her mostly bare upper body was helplessly put on display while she struggled to reach for Akashi's hands. She wailed and screamed in agony, and did the only thing she could. She took it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 pm

As Akashi wrenched on Taylor's back and neck, she felt Taylor's hands begin to try and pat on her hands in hopes of prying the girl away. Akashi was exhilarated and excited to see Taylor still fighting back. She had said what she needed to say, telling Taylor what the only out was. She wasn't going to ask her again for the rest of the match. Something was going to give and she of all people knew how stubborn Taylor's spirit is. Taylor's body would betray her eventually though, even if her mind would never give in.

"Since we're just going to breakdown and degenerate here, Taylor-chan." Akashi spouted as she let go of one of Taylor's pigtails. "Maybe we should just throw everything out the door! You already think I'm this fat, lying bitch, right? A slut? All that shit!?" Akashi threw her freehand down and grabbed Taylor's breast roughly and kneaded it angrily. "Why shouldn't I just REALLY be all that then, HUH!?" She yelled out angrily. "Since you think I'm this horrible person, why shouldn't I just BE that person so you don't have to worry about doubting it for a second!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 am

Taylor's head was turned to the side when Akashi dropped a pigtail, which intensified the pain from the other side but slightly lessened the pressure on her back. She let out a yelp.

"Bitch, the people in the nosebleeds can tell that!" She screamed, and would've continued were it not for Akashi's... hand.

She screeched in pain, the horrible physical pain and the betrayal of Akashi touching her like that, like they both know she wanted to and they both knew Taylor didn't. Most of all she felt helpless, she propped one hand on the mat and pried at Akashi's with the other.

"OHMIGOD STOP! STOP IT! KASHI!" She wailed. "OWWW FUCK, YOU BITCH!"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next