by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 3 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 am

"Gaah!" Akashi yelled out as her hair was yanked, pulling her halfway up as she quickly scurried into a sitting position. She heard Taylor's scream and saw the boot. Damn, how she wanted to throw Taylor backwards! But she couldn't and lifted her hand, pressing it against her forehead to try and deflect the boot which scraped down her arm, smashed it against her forehead and continued into her nose and chin roughly, causing to growl out from the pain and embarrassment of that sort of attack. Her other grabbbed at the wrist that held her hair. Her leg then shot out to try and tip Taylor off balance with a flat foot to the knee.

Two of AfW's greatest competitors, it seemed, after all the trash talking and posturing was over, were content to roll around and catfight. Either way, the crowd was cheering now that the two warriors were beginning to tangle up limbs.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 3 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 am

With her wrist caught and one leg up above Akashi's head, when Akashi kicked her other leg out from under her Taylor fell awkwardly like she had just lost a game of Twister. She let go of Akashi's hair and grabbed her wrist, and contorted her slender, flexible body to turn so that she could wrap her legs around Akashi's arm. She scissored it tightly, secured her grip on the wrist, and threw herself violently back to try to straighten out the arm and cause some pain and damage to the elbow.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 am

Akashi was glad when she managed to kick Taylor back down tot he ground. The last thing she wanted was to get stomped to death by the tinier girl. Still, Taylor's agility even in these confined, close quarters spaces was really starting to get n her nerves as Taylor maneuvered around. But before she could even do anything, Taylor was wrenching Akashi's arm and the big sumo girl let out a growl of pain that sounded a lot like it should have been a yell. The jerking locked her elbow tightly and she grimaced as she patted her forearm. She couldn't let Taylor do this to her so quickly in the beginning of the match. She needed that arm.

Akashi turned her body to try and bend the elbow back the way it was supposed to as well as get a better position to defend against the lock while her face looked strained and pained. She pushed her head into Taylor's stomach and threw her free hand out to try and grab and tug onto one of Taylor's pig tails and pull on Taylor's neck to try and make the girl let her go.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Taylor let out a cry as her head was pulled roughly to the side. She shook her head and tried to wriggle herself free, but Akashi had a hold of her hair and wasn't planning on letting go. Of course, Taylor wasn't going to let up on Akashi's arm, either, and she struggled through the pain and her awkwardly contorted position to keep up the pressure.

"Whatsa matter, does that hurt?" She growled. She picked up one leg and braced the sole of her boot against the side of Akashi's face and pushed to force her head back just like the sumo was doing to her, although in her current position her grip wasn't as strong on Akashi's arm.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 pm

"Of course it does." Akashi growled. "Do you want a prize just for that?" Taylor's low standards were really starting to aggravate Akashi more than the girl's earlier trash talk. She grunted as Taylor manager to push a boot into her face as it contorted. At least she was yanking painfully on Taylor's neck and scalp.

While the two were locked in their semi-standoff, Akashi pulled her legs up and tried to get to one knee so she could position herself to try and use Taylor's own grip on her arm and her grip on Taylor's hair to pull the blue haired girl up off the ground enough to slam her back down so she could jostle herself free.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm

"Ah!" Taylor cried as Akashi pulled on her hair and began to lift her up off the mat. She had learned this lesson in a big way in her match against Sarah Gatt when she did the same thing to escape Taylor's triangle choke. She had watched it a billion times over, and she wasn't going to be that stupid again.

She quickly unwrapped her legs and let go of her armbar, instead holding onto the hand that held her hair with both hands. Her flexible legs eventually found the mat, but with Akashi holding her arm and her hair she had nowhere to go. She surpressed a wave of panic, and reacted out of desperation.

If it was anyone but Akashi, she wouldn't have, but the stakes in the match were too high to hold back. Besides, Taylor wanted to see her hurt. She pulled one leg back a little and squirmed to one side to stand in front of the sumo, and then threw her knee as hard as she could up between Akashi's legs.

"Let GO!" She screamed.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Akashi wasn't going to complain that Taylor was releasing the arm. Now all she had to do was yank her around and start pounding the crap out of her. What came next, as the two struggled, was something that Akashi wouldn't have expected in a thousand years.

Taylor's knee swung up between Akashi's legs and the Sumo instantly let go. Akashi's eyes widened and she looked at Taylor with a shocked surprise on her face. It was like she was frozen in a moment before everything washed over her and she fell down to the canvas with a thud, shoving her hands between her legs as her face was twisted in pain.

"Gaaah! You fucking cunt! I'll kill you!" Akashi screamed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

For a split second, Taylor felt horribly guilty, but she immediately supressed the feeling and indulged in the other one dropping Akashi brought on.

"Awwww, look at you!" Taylor said, as if Akashi was the most adorably pathetic thing ever. "I just can't get over how easy this is!"

Her face set in a hardened sneer and she stooped to grab Akashi by the hair again. She pulled on it as if she were trying to walk a large, disobedient dog, keeping her head low to try to make her crawl on all fours.

"Come on, bitch, let's go for a walk!"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 pm

"Gaaaahh!!" Akashi yelled out as TAylor yanked her hair and pulled her onto her hands and knees. Akashi struggled as much as she could, pulling and resisting against Taylor's tugging. One hand clawed against the mat while the other was still pressed between her thighs. The burning in her scalp paled in comparison to the pain in her crotch.

Akashi growled at Taylor's words, rage beginning to overcome her pain as she was forced to crawl around like a dog. "You little shit." Akashi barked. "Turns out you really aren't any different than anyone else. Fuck you and your fake ass attitude you've been carrying around with you!" Akashi said as she spat on Taylor's boots.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 pm

"Kashi, if I was pretending, why would I pretend to be me?" Taylor reasoned irritably. Screw her. "And I think it's pretty funny that you're calling ME fake!"

She held Akashi's hair with both hands and lowered her hips while she pulled like it was tug of war, gave it one final yank, and then jumped up to stomp down with a foot on each of Akashi's hands. She yanked up on Akashi's hair while she was stuck to pull her head back so she could see her face.

"You gotta realize, Kashi, you can't win this match. The best you can do is beat me until they stop it, or I die or something. I will never say that shit you want me to say because it's not true, and unlike you, I'm not a liar." She said in a low growl, looking Akashi in the eye.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next