Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 5 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am

Akashi scowled as she roughly kneaded Taylor's perky breast. The ironic thing in all this was there was not an ounce of pleasure running through Akashi's body as she groped away at Taylor. A sensual touch was naught to be had by the big sumo and that irritated her quite a bit. As Taylor screamed and tugged at her hand, Akashi let out a growl. She let her other hand go from Taylor's other pigtail and stood up. She stamped her foot down on Taylor's back so she could try and pull herself away from Taylor.

"No! You're not worth degrading myself! Or turning into something I'm not!" Akashi sneered before twisting her scowl into a smile. "Though it seems like the opposite can be said about you, Imouto-chan."

Last edited by 445 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 5 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 am

Finally Taylor was released and given a parting kick in the middle of her back. She groaned and arched up off the mat until she could move well enough to get to her hands and knees and crawl away to the ropes. She turned to sit with her back against them and the bamboo poles behind them, and her legs splayed out in front of her. Her chest heaved while she took deep, halting breaths, and she found herself blinking away tears.

"I.. you..." She panted. She was too exasperated and in too much pain to compose her thoughts. "I never was worth anything! Not to you!"

She forced herself to her feet and leaned back into the ropes until she stopped against the bamboo. She couldn't go after Akashi, not in her current state, but she was sure Akashi was just going to come after her. She took deep breaths and tried to focus.

Okay. There's Akashi. Just don't let her touch you.

"Why stop there, motherfucker?" She spat, and slid a hand up her inner thigh, her fingers brushing her crotch as they passed it until her hand pulled her short red skirt up again to show her black string bikini bottoms in their entirety. "Don't you want the main course?"

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 am

Akashi watched Taylor flopped backwards and crawl to the ropes and corner like a wounded dog. Taylor would be right if she thought Akashi was just going to stand around. She was itching to go after Taylor and shut up that mouth that was just ever running. But Akashi's words and actions really pissed her off. She pointed at Taylor. "Fuck you!" She screamed. "I treated you good! I took you under my wing! I respected your boundaries! All your stupid little rules you make up so you can sleep at night or... whatever the fuck goes inside your crazy head! It's never enough. NEVER! No one could ever POSSIBLY do enough for YOU!"

Akashi pulled back her foot and snorted like a bull. "If you're too stupid to quit, then maybe I will just take whatever I want. It must be nice to be like that, right? To be able to do whatever you want and just be able to justify it however you want." Akashi threw herself forward and charged at Taylor. She lowered her shoulder and lowered her center of gravity, looking to crush Taylor hard against the bamboo wreathed corner.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 am

Taylor breathed a mental sigh of relief when she saw Akashi prepare to charge. She always telegraphed a lot, at least to Taylor, when she was going to play rhinoceros. Stupid sumos had no concept of subtlety, except maybe to other sumo.

Taylor picked up her right foot and braced it against the bottom rope. She had to time this perfectly, or else she'd be crushed to death, again, and so just before Akashi crashed into her, she moved. She pushed off with her foot and an elbow and took one fast step to the side and twisted out of the way as Akashi came. She pulled on the back of Akashi's head and shoulder both for leverage to get out of the way, and to fling her a little harder into the waiting bamboo cage.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:09 am

Akashi was well aware that Taylor could be on to her move, but the emotions that were coursing through her were just too much. She just wanted to flatten Taylor and keep her from running her mouth forever. As she charged she saw Taylor move, but momentum wouldn't allow her to do anything but turn. But that was when Taylor grabbed her. Her eyes widened and she was slammed into the bamboo with her shoulder and head, thanks to Taylor.

The bamboo was only slightly less forgiving than a steel cage. At least it gave a little bit though, as it rattled. But she still had kinetic energy to expunge as she hit the cage and stumbled backwards as she threw her hands up, grunting from the impact.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 am

Taylor quickly moved around behind Akashi, her grim determination overcoming the pain in her body. She skipped back a step, and then flung herself at the sumo and jumped up to plant a stiff dropkick in the middle of her back, sending her back toward the cage.

She landed on her hip, and the impact jarred her aching spine. She pushed herself back up, without quite as much ridiculous speed as usual.

"Watch out for the cage, dumbass." She jeered.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 am

Akashi stumbled backwards, bending forward and grabbing her head as Taylor threw herself forward. The feet hit her back and Akashi bent and let out a growl and threw up her hands. This time, at least, she could throw her hands up and protect herself a bit as she rattled the bamboo again. She shook the cage and turned her head, panting as she scowled at Taylor.

"Rrrrrgh!"

Akashi grunted and swung her arm out to try and backhand Taylor while she was standing up. She was just lashing out at Taylor in the only way she knew how.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am

Taylor get to her feet just before Akashi, and charge into her again. She leapt onto her back, her momentum carrying Akashi into the cage and getting Taylor too close for Akashi's blind elbow to be of any use. She tightly clamped her legs around Akashi's midsection like she was riding a horse and leaned forward, holding onto a bamboo pole with one hand while she reached behind another pole and grabbed a handful of Akashi's long lustrous curls. She pulled back, as hard as she could, using the pole like a pulley to force Akashi's face into the cage.

"You like pulling hair, huh?" She snarled hatefully. "How do you like it? Huh? I bet the crowd loves your pretty, pretty hair, so let's show it off!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:59 am

Akashi grunted as she swung and missed with her strike. She felt Taylor's legs wrap around her big body and she tried to shake her off while Taylor strung her hair through the cage and pulled her forward. "Guuuh!" She cried out as her face was smashed against the bamboo. Akashi pushed her hands against the cage and tried to force her face off it while Taylor taunted her. "Fuck you!" Akashi yelled you. "You started it first, dammit!" Akashi growled as she tried to keep her face from being smashed and her hair from being pulled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Taylor stood halfway up with one foot braced against a bamboo pole and the other knee on Akashi's back. The sumo was bent over just enough for her to ride her, holding herself up with her grip on Akashi's hair. She leaned back, pulling with as much of her weight as she could on Akashi's hair, and gave it several violent jerks to drive the point home.

"Yeah, well I always was the dirtier one. Right? You keep saying I'm not worth it, so why don't you just say your line for the nice people and maybe I'll let you off while you can still walk!"

She reached around with one hand and hooked two fingers into the side of Akashi's mouth and pulled, painfully stretching her cheek and pulling her head in to directions at once. Her mouth twisted into a cruel sneer that resembled a grimace as she pulled with all her strength to inflict as much pain as she could on her former friend.

"Let's hear it, Kaashiiii!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next