by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 7 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Akashi sneered as she tugged Taylor. The crowd was hooting and hollering once again as they caught glimpses of Taylor's bare ass. Akashi furrowed her brow as she heard Taylor's cries. For as much as Taylor seemed like she wanted it to stop, she wasn't saying the one thing that could make it stop. As Akashi neared the corner, she turned her body and yanked, looking to throw Taylor down into the corner of the turnbuckle.

Getting her down, Akashi stepped forward and put one foot on the bottom rope and then hopped onto it completely with her other foot. As she began to bounce and get some momentum, she looked down at Taylor. "Worse than that..." She growled, gripping the ropes tightly. "Was that you could actually believe for a single second that I would could have POSSSIBLY DONE IT ON PURPOSE! RGGGGH!"

Akashi pushed up with all of her might off the ropes, hoping to drop all of her weight, concentrated on her big, round butt, right on Taylor's head.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match - Page 7 Empty Re: Av'12 Bamboo Forest, "I quit" match

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Taylor knew she was blushing as she laid on her back, trying to fix her black string bikini bottoms, and the cat calls from the crowd were't helping at all. She was in no state of mind to respond to Akashi, she had barely registered what she said when she realized that the sumo intended to crush her under her stupid fat ass.

She kicked the mat to slide herself back a little, putting her head more or less under the turnbuckle, and raised one knee up above her. She covered her head with her arms and braced herself for Akashi's landing, which with Taylor's knee between her legs would be a little different from what the sumo was expecting.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Akashi could only register what was about to happen as she glanced down to find Taylor pulled out under the ropes a bit. Still, all the sumo could think of was that she was just going to sit on Taylor's belly because the blue haired girl couldn't pull out ahead in time. But Akashi was horribly, horribly wrong. As the knee crushed her pelvis, Akashi's face went white and her eyes went wide. She couldn't even scream at first as tears welled up instantly in her eyes.

She straddled Taylor's leg briefly before she flopped backwards off of Taylor, grabbing her tender womanhood. She'd been hit there plenty of times and it never once felt good, but this was quite different. Her own force and weight had followed her after planting against Taylor's braced knee.

"Ughuuh... Haaaaaaaaaa!" Akashi yelled as she rolled back and forth, rubbing her sore mound. She couldn't even think about anything other than the pain as she cursed loudly, her face mangled with pain as tears were forced out of her tightly shut eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:30 am

Taylor let out a cry that was almost pitiful as Akashi hit, such a small noise underneath the gunshot rattle of the ring and the sound of Akashi's pain. The impact jarred her sore spine and took her breath away, but in a moment she reached for the ropes and began pulling herself up to her feet.

She smoothed her short red skirt down, feeling a bit more secure now that she wasn't being exposed to the entire known universe, and stalked after Akashi. She lifted up one black boot and stomped down on Akashi's side to hold her in place, laying on her side, and then dropped down to her knees behind her.

She roughly grabbed a handful of her damp, curly hair and yanked her head back. "I don't know what you're problem is." She said in a voice like a growl that was furious and nearly hysterical, choked with emotion and adrenaline and it caught in her throat. She slid her hand in between Akashi's thighs from behind and wedged her fingers under Akashi's hands to press the heel of her hand against Akashi's sex. "You always wanted me between your legs."

She leaned down so her face was close to Akashi's, her bright blue pigtails handing down. She slowly slid her hand up, rubbing against Akashi's pussy until her wrist was against it, and then pulled it back as slowly. Then suddenly she cruelly dug her claws into her to make her scream, and then parted her lips and kissed her on the mouth. She pushed her tongue in and against Akashi's and held her for several seconds before finally pulling back and releasing her hair. She gave the back of her head a shove.

"Admit that you always just wanted to fuck me, and then tell me how you ever thought you could be my sister." Taylor demanded. Her eyes stung, and her breath was heavy and unsteady. Her mouth twisted and she screamed. "SAY IT!"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:12 am

Akashi was in no position to fend off Taylor's attacks. She grunted when she was kicked, opening her eyes as held in tears sprayed out from her face. Ghhh!" He grunted when her hair was yanked and she was forced to look at Taylor through her peripheral. As Akashi felt Taylor's hands along hers, she was too racked with pain to really even register what was happening. Taylor wasn't inflicting pain on her and even... forcing her hand beyond.

Akashi's face became riddled with confusion as she felt Taylor push further. Her pussy had wettened already in the course of the fight for many reasons but as Taylor's palm hit it, Akashi let out a gasp. A gasp just from the act. Never in a million years, as Taylor slid her wrist upward could Akashi believe what was happening as her cheeks went red and her mouth opened. She let out a gasp that she tried to hold in and tried to shake her body in an attempt to shake Taylor off her.

She fell for Taylor's trap perfectly as she let out a sigh, almost enjoying the pleasure for a moment before the nails dug in. Akashi's hand went for Taylor's wrist to try and pull it while she screamed. Then suddenly she was invaded by Taylor's tongue

Gyaaaa-mmmnnn!"

But as Taylor probed her mouth, Akasi's hand loosened and rested lightly on Taylor's wrist. Tears seeped again from Akashi's eyes even as her tongue almost desperately tried to tangle with Taylor's. Akashi's muffled scream faded into a moan until once against, she was denied, left panting and blushing as a little bit of drool dripped off her lip. Akashi shivered and winced as Taylor shouted at her. She shut her eyes as Taylor demanded her to speak.

Now tears were streaming down her face as she tried to throw Taylor off her with a limp shove.

YES! YES I ADMIT IT! I WANTED TO FUCK YOU!" She screamed back. She began to sob a little but treied to collect herself. "Do you.. Do you really believe that's the reason I was around you!?" She said trying to turn her head and body enough to look into Taylor's eyes. She had to see how Taylor responded face to face.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 am

Taylor ground her teeth and glared at Akashi while wheels turned in her mind. She started to respond, but stopped short, and when she looked again like she might say something she instead pulled back her right hand and threw down a hard punch into Akashi's face.

She stood up and turned away. She shook her tender hand, Akashi's head was pretty hard. She paced around the ring, distraught, racked with doubt and indecision. She stopped, took a deep, unsteady breath, and tried to calm down, but when she looked back at Akashi her face was anything but.

"Was there ever anything else about me that you liked?" She said, referring to her body. "Get up." She snarled.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 am

Akashi grunted when she was punched in the face, rolling onto her back as Taylor got off her. She threw one hand to her head and massaged her temples and wiped the tears and some salty sweat from her face. As she rolled onto her hands and knees, she heard Taylor's words. She clenched her fist and pounded it into the mat, grinding her teeth as she slowly stood up.

"YES, DAMMIT!" She shouted when she finally rose, scowling at Taylor. "You're the one that's fucking been between my legs all fucking match! I've had plenty of opportunity to take advantage of you in that way!" Akashi panted as she lowered her head. "At least if I had done it, someone would have enjoyed it... I ALWAYS respected your wishes..."

Akashi took a step forward and closed her hands into shaky fists. "You're my Imouto-chan. If I only cared about fucking you, I wouldn't be fighting this hard." Akashi pressed a fist into her stomach. "My soul is dripping onto this mat and I want to make sure that no one can say that say I didn't do everything I could otherwise." Akashi turned her head , blushing faintly. "No matter how I try to explain myself, you won't believe or care anyway. Let's just get back to beating the tar out of each other...."

Easier said than done. Akashi was already lacking in mobility and speed but she was tired from the grueling match. She looked over Taylor's form. It would be difficult to do anything at the moment other than slowly try and flag Taylor down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 pm

"Your soul isn't the only thing that's gonna be dripping on the mat." Taylor retorted with a hand on her hip. "And you never had anything good to say about me. It was always Taylor's a bitch, but she's not all bad..."

She paced the ring, her eyes on Akashi, one hand rubbing her aching back. Her knee hurt, but she could push through that. The state of her back would slow her down, but of course she'd still be faster than Akashi, especially since the sumo could barely move at the moment. She could do this. She could take Akashi out, at least, she didn't know if the stubborn, selfish idiot would ever say her line and let Taylor win. She absently fiddled with the straps on either side of her black over-the-knee boots.

She jabbed a finger at Akashi. "You always think you're right!" She accused. "You always think you're the better person and you always think you need to hold my hand and teach poor little Taylor how to act. Know what? I know I'm not perfect, but I'm me, I've never been anyone but myself and there's nothing wrong with that! Even if you're so convinced there is!"

Taylor's had enough chit chat. All of Akashi's spineless, weepy sentiment was getting on her nerves. She took two fast steps toward Akashi and kicked with the toe of her boot at the sumo's stomach.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Akashi clenched her fist as Taylor spoke. She was still saying things that were totally untrue. Or, maybe even worse, if they WERE true, they were only true recently and that was only because of the bad blood between them. Akashi didn't think that was fair at all. How could she think things said in the heat of passionate argument were more true than everything else they shared?

Akashi was slow enough to have trouble dodging Taylor but a straight kick was something that she could handle. When Taylor shot her foot up, Akashi slid a foot back and braced herself, grabbing onto Taylor's foot to hold her in place, grunting from the force of the kick that hunched her over slightly.

"I've been a little sister my whole life!" She shouted. "This is my first time as Onee-chan! Maybe I'm not cut out for it, but I know I'm not as terrible as you think I am! I love you with ALL my heart! The only person in my life who was more special to me was Mina-chan! If I can't get through to you, then fine! At least I can thank you for opening my eyes! I now have a much different perspective on my own Nii-sama!"

Akashi threw Taylor's foot away and launched herself forward, hoping to catch Taylor with a short, close range clothesline.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 am

Taylor made a sour face and hopped on one foot while she tried to jerk her other leg out of Akashi's hands. She'd have tried harder, but she got distracted listening to Akashi.

It was even more of Akashi's "I'm such an angel" speech. She always tried to make herself look as good as possible, always, even if it was being the humble hero and admitting that she wasn't perfect. She was just trying to get to Taylor. She was a liar, and Taylor knew better. She needed to say things that would help her win the match, anyway, and Taylor reminded herself that Akashi stood to take her spot on the rankings away too. Akashi was going to do anything to win.

Taylor glared hatefully at Akashi. "You talk to much." She growled, and prepared to leap up and swat Akashi across the face with her free leg, but Akashi beat her to it. Her arms flailed to keep her balance as Akashi tossed her leg to the side, and she didn't have enough time to right herself before the sumo's powerful clothesline took her off her feet.

"UNGH!"

She landed heavily on the mat and rolled onto her side. She coughed once, and put a hand on her upper chest, and her eyebrows knitted up while she tried to get a deep breath in. She took back what she'd said earlier. Gatt had nothing on Akashi's strength.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next