Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Who The Fuck Are You!?"

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Who The Fuck Are You!?" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Who The Fuck Are You!?"

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 pm

"Duuude, I'd like try to see ya Like try, Dude!!" Clyde spot back mockingly in an exaggerated, stereotypical Surfer tone of voice, eying Johnny with a mean glare as he pulled back on the right sleeve of his shirt, itching for a fight with the Higurashi Kid. But at that moment, an excited feminine voice from down the hall called out to Johnny. How typical, Clyde thought. He didn't have the drive to turn his head and look to see who it was, instead he watched some blue haired chick just run up and sack Johnny to the floor before she started making out with him.

"Bleeeegghhh..." Clyde let out to himself with his tongue in an exaggerated puking manner in response to the scene before rolling his eyes and turning away. He knew it was Taylor and honestly found her fan-girl nature to be acceptable and tolerable in comparison to the two other girls that he met earlier. Still, Clyde honestly didn't want to watch and was visibly annoyed by the interruption and was almost about to say something, but when he heard the things the two said to eachother. the loving words they used and how the tone in their voice was proof of their love and affection, Clyde felt his heart sink and his stomach churn right there as he slumped against the wall. He didn't say anything because he could tell the lovers had not seen in eachother in a while. And while Clyde was itching for a fight and would have no qualms about beating down Johnny in front of his woman... He had enough decency to give them some respect. For now at least. He didn't have a problem with Taylor anyway.

The two shared a moment that was quite lusty and that was the part that made Clyde's stomach churn and made him feel just bitter. He didn't miss the physical aspect of a relationship so much, but still Clyde rolled his eyes at the scene while he looked away, making a gagging face at her 'Hey Tiger' line. Still the warm affection was there and even I Love You and I Miss You. Clyde was envious of that. Those words, Clyde knew them, and hearing them Clyde knew they were genuine. He missed having someone to say that to, someone to say it back and hated the fact that Heather still had a grip on his soul. He just wasn't free yet of the past and the regrets, he didn't know if he ever would be free from Heather's grasp. He thought he moved on but he still missed her. He hated that more than anything.

Johnny seemed to have it all, Clyde thought. The supposed good looks, the fame, the fans-girls that clamored after him, the love of a beautiful woman. Why was Clyde compared to this man? He never won a belt and never survived a bullet wound. Was it because he wasn't as Pretty as this kid? Fuck that, Clyde thought. He heard rumors of how Taylor and Johnny had gone through problems but were able to fix things. Clyde wondered why he wasn't able to do the same. Why couldn't he keep his life. Why did Johnny keep his. These thoughts rang in Clyde's mind. Too many questions, so many what ifs.

"Pft. Who's watchin'?"
Clyde spat back with his face turned to the side, eyes facing down the hallway opposite of Cassie. When Taylor said 'Drunk Dude' though, Clyde lifted up his hand to give her a high without looking at her, not noticing the dirty look. He would not turn to Taylor until she asked what Johnnie Walker wanted, making Clyde huff out some hot air before he turned and saw the two, making Clyde roll his eyes as he staggered a bit in the hallway before he answered Taylor bluntly after taking in a big whiff of air through his nose and then huffing it out like a bull.

"....To Fffffight....." He told them.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am

Taylor glanced back at Johnny and then up at Clyde. "Alright." She shrugged.

She threw herself off of Johnny, her legs uncoiling like springs as the dove into Clyde, her shoulder connecting with his stomach. "Don't worry, I got it." She said to Johnny, still in the same playful tone.

"Remember me, cowboy?" She said, and messed up Clyde's hair. "Yeah, you do."

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 am

Clyde barely had time to blink before he saw Taylor lunging at him. "Shit." He thought to himself but otherwise unable to do anything as Taylor sprung up and plowed her shoulder right into the drunk Cowboy, making him grunt upon impact as he was pressed against the wall of the hallway, his legs giving out at that point. If Taylor wasn't actually keeping him pushed up against the wall, Clyde was slump down against the wall until he was seated on the floor in front of the blue haired punk. Otherwise, he groaned with irritation as she messed with his hair. Course he remembered the hard headed one.

"I Do....And...I Didn't mean you... Why you... Always divin' at me and shit!?" He slurred out before he started to holler.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 am

"It's what I do, motherfucker, deal with it!" Taylor sassed back. She clasped her hands behind Clyde's back and hooked a leg around one of his, and then twisted her body and tripped him, her own weight coming down on top of him as they fell.

"Is this mean? Picking on some drunk dude? But he was messing with my boyfriend? He was all up in your face and shit. What's a girl supposed to do but wrestle the shit out of him?" She said, looking over at Johnny. "Should I let him up?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 am

Johnny watched the small scuffle unfold from his position on the ground and slowly sat up and brushed himself off. It was weird that Taylor knew him. She never mentioned him. Then again, he didn't exactly seem like the kind of guy that Taylor would want to even think about. Johnny knew he didn't want to even have been around the guy as long as he already had been. But Taylor, and Clyde's own drunkenness seemed to shut the guy up.

"Dude... Let's forget about that guy." Johnny offered. "He doesn't even know where his room is. He tried to break into my room. How the heck do you even know that guy?" Johnny offered up with a shrug. "Kinda seems like he wouldn't be anywhere you should be, man." Johnny's tone was more curious than anything. He knew how sometimes the most left field of people wandered into someone's life. It had happened to him plenty of times already.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 am

"GAH DAMMIT WOMAN, BACK THE FUCK OFF!!" Clyde shouted at Taylor as he squirmed in her grasp, feeling her hands clasp around his back while her leg hooked around his own, using that to trip him up, making Clyde fall down to the floor with Taylor on top of him, squirming and kicking in an effort to get free. Feeling a bit weird from the closeness of the position, but the aggravation in he felt right now seemed to overshadow any sign of being flustered by Taylor practically hugging him.

"Aghhhh.... Dammit, woman I thought we was cool! This ain't even yo' business!" He growled to her while looking up at her with a glare while he twisted, turned and bucked up his body violently to try and escape. But considering how drunk he was it was a sloppy attempt. Clyde then turned his sour glare over towards after he finished speaking, honestly not even hearing what he said.

"This how ya handle ya shit, Higurashi!? You let cha' woman fight your battles for ya, sonny!? You ain't man enough to handle yur shit on ya own!? You scared!? Did ya lady clip ya' balls while you were out buyin' tampons...?" Clyde spat with the intent to infuriate.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 am

"Seriously? You going after my boyfriend while you're sloppy drunk isn't my- whoa there!"

Taylor had to lift her body somewhat to keep her balance while she rode Clyde like a bull. She pressed her hands and elbows down on his chest with her elbows close together, leaning her weight over them to keep him in place. He was bigger than her, but not by much, and it didn't matter how much stronger he might have been while he was on his back and too drunk to try to out-wrestle her, if he even was a decent wrestler. Cassie talked all the time in very gentle terms about how most people in AFW didn't actually have any idea what they were doing when it came to grappling.

"Awwwww!" Taylor grinned up at Johnny as if Clyde was being outright adorable. "He's trying to talk shit!" Then she gave him a look as serious as she could manage. "Which reminds me, I need tampons."

She sprung up off of Clyde and bounced back over to Johnny and threw her arms around him. She gave him a big, deep kiss, letting out a little "Mmm...", and then pulled back. "Oh, how do I know him? I found him pretty much looking like this out front of the bar by the park. He tried to kick my ass. Ask him if he still has the bruise from my knee." She slipped a hand up Johnny's stomach to his chest and looked up at him with seductive eyes and a smile that was electric with her intentions. "I'm not gonna lie, I think maybe we should just forget about everyone for a while?" She kissed his neck, his jaw, and playfully nibbled his ear. "Sound good?" She asked softly.

Cassie silently sidled up to Clyde. "Hi." She said, somewhat awkwardly. She wasn't sure what to do, so she just stood there, looking down at him.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 am

Johnny smiled at Clyde as he protested and leaned against the wall, winking at Taylor as she chastised Clyde as well. "If we're talking about bench pressing then I'm pretty sure I got her number, but when it comes to keeping wrestling, she keeps me on my back until she's through with me." Johnny laughed. "Besides, you didn't see me complaining when I was int hat position." Johnny laughed again. He shook his head at the drunkard's comments. "Believe me, I still got em, dude. Bein in this fuckin place has told me exactly where they were at, haha."

He shook his head at Taylor's explanation. How was this dude even able to get to this place? He seemed like a boozer. A washed up bum. Was he really in the AFW? Johnny didn't think that could even be possible. Before he could even think much more of it, Taylor was off Clyde and on him. His own hands greedily groped Taylor's back, and he let out pleased noises as she teased him with her lips and fingers. "Yeah, like.. totally...' Johnny said as he pushed back against her and kissed Taylor back, one hand grabbing her ass and lifting her on her tip toes and against him. He hadn't even noticed Cassie as she moused up towards Clyde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 am

Like usual, Taylor seemed to always stick like glue when Clyde tried his best (while drunk) to shake her off and get loose from this weird hug that Clyde honestly wanted to have from anyone but the irritating punk that made his blood boil so easily. She didn't seem to lose her touch as she taunted him further in front of her boyfriend, making Clyde scowl up at her as she mocked him. Right now was one of the few times Clyde wished he had never drank just so he could take the two on at his best. Maybe he could escape from a simple hold.

He growled and gritted his teeth at Johnny for his carefree words, this was no laughing matter Clyde felt, it was serious shit and they had a score to settle! It was a score right? Clyde didn't remember but he was willing to establish one. Further more he hated how his own insults didn't seem to phase anyone, the couple just laughed it off, all of it infuriated Clyde and he was about ready to kick some ass, John Wayne style. At least that's what he wanted to do but his body felt heavy and a bit sleepy for some reason, he couldn't stand up and move about like he wanted to. How unfortunate.

"Ey! Don't yall ignore me! I ain't dead yet goddamit!"
Clyde shouted at the two as they seemed to be busy playing tonsil hockey.

"Ugh." Clyde let out as he saw the lovers out the corner of his eye, refusing to look at them as he stared up at the ceiling before he saw a cute lil' red head girl loom over him as he stared up at the ceiling and greeted him with a 'Hi'. She looked familiar.

"...Salutations..." He responded in a droll, bitter manner with a thick, twangy southern droll before Clyde turned to the couple, saw them still making out and just stuck his tongue out in exaggerated disgust before he turned back to Cassie.

"...Hey babydoll... Do can you do ol' Clyde T. Gastin a favor and help him up on his feet?" Clyde asked her bluntly.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Johnny took a moment between heavy groping and body mashing with Taylor, when he heard Clyde speak again, to turn his head. He had thought, for a moment, not seeing Cassie right away, that Clyde was tlking to Taylor. Caler her babydoll was close to settign him on edge. But when he saw Cassie, Johnny flushed. "Oi, Hey shorty! How ya doin?" He said before her turned and kissed Taylor's neck, breathing into her ear. "Yo, man... I didn't know Cassie was here..." He said reluctantly. He was pretty sure that neither Taylor nor Cassie wanted to be a part of an awkward moment like that. Johnny certainly didn't want to be. But, as Taylor was sure to have felt by now, Johnny was already stiffly pressing against Taylor's thigh.

Having been forced into celibacy cold turkey after having been a virtual love-making machine before hand was rough on the young lad. With Taylor back in his arms, he ached for her and it seemed like he would be forced to endure the ultimate teasing. He channeled this thought into an angry growl at Clyde, recognizing now who he was referring to and still not liking it one bit.

"Yo, dude, back off her man." Johnny seemed more ready to throw down for Cassie's sake than Taylor's. But then again, Taylor was far more assertive and aggressive and well capable of taking care of herself. She thrived on it, really. Cassie, on the other hand, he saw more like a little sister. He felt the need to stick up for her. Besides, Johnny knew that Clyde was definitely barking up the wrong tree.

"She doesn't even like dudes, man." That would certainly rain on the drunk cowboy's parade.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next