Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 9 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 am

Serenity rolled off of her opponent, laying on her side next to Fran in the cold pudding. “I’️ve already got something in mind,” she said, winking as she pictured Fran in the sort of bathing suit she was thinking of. “As far as a dress for church goes…how about I put you in charge of picking one out for me? I certainly don’️t have anything in my closet which would be suitable.”

She paused, biting her lip. “Hey, also, since I want you to know you can trust me, I just wanted to tell you my real name…it’️s Megan. I would’️ve used it when I started at AFW, but I felt a little awkward about it, and plus my last name is ridiculously difficult for people to pronounce.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 9 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 am

Fran grinned at Serenity's words. She blushed a little at the thought of Serenity already having an image in her head of Fran in a bathing suit, but quickly pushed that aside so she could focus on Serenity in dignified church clothes. She was going to look so proper! Fran couldn't wait!

But as Serenity told her her name, Fran's eyes widened. She opened her mouth and then grinned. She lifted up her hand and extended her pinky out to Serenity. "Megan. It's a nice name." She said. "My name is Alisa. Alisa Francis Sorin. Nice to meet you, Megan." She said, wiggling her pinky. "I hope we can be good friends!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

“Nice to meet you, Alisa,” Serenity—or, since the end of the match, Megan—replied, smiling brightly. She felt good talking to her opponent, and the fact that they both seemed comfortable enough with each other to give their real names seemed like a big step from where they were in the middle of the match. “It’️s actually sort of funny that you used your middle name, because that’️s kind of what I did—my full name is Megan Serena Kaminski, so you can sort of understand why I would want to go by a catchier name.”

She reached up and grabbed Fran’️s—or Alisa’️s—hand, clasping it tightly between her own. “I hope so, too. I can’️t wait to take you out to the beach. I bet you’️ll look amazing in a swimsuit.” She blushed a little, hoping that she wasn’️t making her new friend too uncomfortable.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 am

Winner via Pinfall: Serenity South

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9